Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal+BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

+BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beau81098
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Beau81098

Companies : Fingerboarding
Setup : No Comply M2 Wide 32 mm
Blackriver Trucks Wide 32 mm
Flatface BRR Editions White
Riptape Slim and Catchy

+BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge Empty
PostSubject: +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge   +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:26 am

Having fun on my new ramps I got for Christmas! Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Beau81098?feature=mhee
JT
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
JT

Companies : JTfingerboards

PostSubject: Re: +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge   +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Kid your amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jtfingerboards.weebly.com
DroidZzz
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
DroidZzz

Companies : Fingerboard,Skate,Snowboard n Longboard

PostSubject: Re: +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge   +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Sweet!!
Back to top Go down
Steele Duke
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Steele Duke

Companies : Skateboarding, Fingerboarding, and filming
Setup : R.I.P. yellowood p-6, ytrucks x2, sugarbrown oak wheels, fbs extrasmooth. Died from razor blades...aka garbage disposal :/

PostSubject: Re: +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge   +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:05 am

what's the point in fingerboarding if you know nothing about skateboarding, kid study up and make your shit more realistic, then you well have my props......
Back to top Go down
Billy Mackean
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Billy Mackean

Setup : Blosom graphic 32.5
BRT wides
G5 BRR EDs
Rip

PostSubject: Re: +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge   +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:24 am

Steele Duke wrote:
what's the point in fingerboarding if you know nothing about skateboarding, kid study up and make your shit more realistic, then you well have my props......

WTF? Fingerboarding is an entirely different sport in its own right. What you're saying is stupid. He can fingerboard how he wants, he needn't have to change his style to make it more like skating.. Fingerboarding is different, people need to realise that it doesn't matter if you cant do it on a skateboard, because this is fingerboarding

Would you comment on a youtube skate video where a guy does a backflip and say "Hey, change your style dude, this is nothing like FB, learn up.."

No.

So why do that on an FB video? they are different sports and therefore you needn't know anything about one to do the other. you don't have to be familiar with Rugby to play American Football..

So, don't go round telling someone how to fingerboard just to comply with skating.. And definitely dont tell someone that they "know nothing" about something. He could be a pro skater, That doesn't mean he has to FB like he skates. He may want to use his imagination when FBing and do things that aren't possible on an SB.

FB is to has to much of a connotation of 'skating with your fingers' i agree it's that, but that doesn't limit you to one way of doing it. Have some Imagination

Sorry OP

Sick vid happy
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge   +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:27 am

Much like how people can skateboard the way they want, anyone can fingerboard they want too, to think otherwise is very shallow minded.
Back to top Go down
Steele Duke
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Steele Duke

Companies : Skateboarding, Fingerboarding, and filming
Setup : R.I.P. yellowood p-6, ytrucks x2, sugarbrown oak wheels, fbs extrasmooth. Died from razor blades...aka garbage disposal :/

PostSubject: Re: +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge   +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:52 pm

I was meaning that allot of the manuals and nose grinds didn't count because both trucks had touched.........
Back to top Go down
DeVladz
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
DeVladz

Companies : BAD MACHINE®
Setup : Bad Machine VS1 34mm
Blackriver Super Silver 32mm Wide Trucks

PostSubject: Re: +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge   +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:36 am

dope
Back to top Go down
http://badmachine.bigcartel.com
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

PostSubject: Re: +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge   +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:54 am

Steele Duke wrote:
I was meaning that allot of the manuals and nose grinds didn't count because both trucks had touched.........

Didn't count? Lol. Sorry, we're not keeping score. Dood. He's young n having fun. It's cool.

Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge   +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:59 am

Forgiven wrote:
Steele Duke wrote:

Didn't count? Lol. Sorry, we're not keeping score. Dood. He's young n having fun. It's cool.

Agreed.

Amazing job man, just curious, how old are you? You're way better than tons of people older than you.
Back to top Go down
TylerE
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
TylerE

Setup : BW
2.0 BRT <3
FF G6D
FBS extra smoof
TKY

PostSubject: Re: +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge   +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:11 am

That double set looks beyond fun..
Back to top Go down
Gurman
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Gurman

Companies : none.
Setup : Homewood New Mold
Foamy Greatness.
Ytrucks X3
Flatface G6D's

PostSubject: Re: +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge   +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:48 am

He looks around 13ish which is my age, except he has Waaaaayyyyyyy more style than me! and Bro keep it up!
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

PostSubject: Re: +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge   +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:01 am

Ye dood. Keep an eye on him.

Maybe someone needs to pick him up? happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

PostSubject: Re: +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge   +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:38 am

Steele Duke wrote:

:idea: If you aren't fingerboarding to have fun then you mine as well not fingerboard at all.
Back to top Go down
CasparH
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
CasparH

Companies : SkullwoodWorkshops
Setup : Berlinwood My Name is Graphic
Wide Allen Key Trucks
Flatface G6 a´s
Riptape

I AM SWEDISH

PostSubject: Re: +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge   +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:04 am

DUde that was sick man! ANd like everyobdy else said there are no restrictions in Fingerboarding!
Back to top Go down
http://www.skullwoodworkshops.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge   +BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge Empty

Back to top Go down

+BRR+ Double Stairsetup and Kink Ledge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1