Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalhappy new year from lovethefingerdeck  Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

happy new year from lovethefingerdeck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lovethefingerdeck
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Companies : fingerboarding / skateboarding
Setup : 1.yellowood Z3 graphic deck,blackriver trucks 2.0 red + black base plates flatface brr edtion wheels gold
2.berlinwood white graphic deck prowood ultra tape brr 2.0 and flatface brr edition wheels
3.yellowood Z2 unboxing graphic brr trucks winkler wheels and prowood ultra tape

happy new year from lovethefingerdeck  Empty
PostSubject: happy new year from lovethefingerdeck    happy new year from lovethefingerdeck  EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:56 pm

last night i stayed at marks house amazingly my ramps and cam fell into my bag and we found it and filmed some fingerboarding how amazing !!!
this vid is the same as the 1 i uploaded before this but this 1 is for all the bitches who want to watch it in 1080p
happy new year every 1 hope every 1 enjoys the rest of 2012 and what it has to other
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lovethefingerdeck?feature=watch

happy new year from lovethefingerdeck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1