Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortaltell me what you think of how i skate (: Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tell me what you think of how i skate (:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tone Rullan
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Tone Rullan

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding

tell me what you think of how i skate (: Empty
PostSubject: tell me what you think of how i skate (:   tell me what you think of how i skate (: EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:36 pm

this is some footy thats been all put together nothing serous.. (x

Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think of how i skate (:   tell me what you think of how i skate (: EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:24 pm

I think you seem like a cocky little kid.

Is your name perhaps holden?
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think of how i skate (:   tell me what you think of how i skate (: EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:24 pm

^ I wish you were holden then we could ban you
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think of how i skate (:   tell me what you think of how i skate (: EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Finn S wrote:
Back to top Go down
TomasM
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
TomasM

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think of how i skate (:   tell me what you think of how i skate (: EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:42 pm

Nothin' serious, you know? just has 'sponsor me' in it, nuthin big dawg
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think of how i skate (:   tell me what you think of how i skate (: EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:58 am

Lol @ nothin serious..
Good video man maybe add a few more grinds diversify a bit nose grinds smiths etc..
Your hardflips are nice
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think of how i skate (:   tell me what you think of how i skate (: EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:46 am

Matt Matysek wrote:
Finn S wrote:
?

His avatar is a screenshot from the video. His YouTube and fbhq name is exactly the same.
?

And he's saying. Look at me, like the way I skate?happy with a sponsor me video.

Hence, where I got the word cocky from.
And he's good at fingerboarding and the video is from Oct 6 and just now decided to make an account on fbhq and promote his video?

Just picking up the common signals of a holdenater.

Sorry if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think of how i skate (:   tell me what you think of how i skate (: EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:56 am

Forgiven wrote:

?

1. His avatar is a screenshot from the video. His YouTube and fbhq name is exactly the same.
?

2. And he's saying. Look at me, like the way I skate?happy with a sponsor me video.

3. And he's good at fingerboarding and the video is from Oct 6 and just now decided to make an account on fbhq and promote his video?

Sorry if I'm wrong.

1. So what? Its a good pic and a good video. And what the hell does it prove that his youtube and fbhq name are the same? it makes sense that they're the same.
2. Dude, he's freaking good. Let him ask people if they like the way he skates. Especially in a sponsor video. That makes sense. If he's looking to be sponsored doesn't it make sense to ask if people like him?
3. A lot of people don't even know about FBHQ dude. for real. Maybe he just found out about it?
Back to top Go down
Tone Rullan
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Tone Rullan

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think of how i skate (:   tell me what you think of how i skate (: EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:44 am

Ironfingers wrote:
Lol @ nothin serious..
Good video man maybe add a few more grinds diversify a bit nose grinds smiths etc..
Your hardflips are nice

yea thanks! xD these are just old clips i put all together im working on a full length street partt hope to finish it soon ! (:

and yee ive learned lots of new grinds lately x)
Back to top Go down
Tone Rullan
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Tone Rullan

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think of how i skate (:   tell me what you think of how i skate (: EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:45 am

TomasM wrote:
Nothin' serious, you know? just has 'sponsor me' in it, nuthin big dawg
this is an old video of lots of old clips put together.. dont gotta be a jerk haha
Back to top Go down
Tone Rullan
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Tone Rullan

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think of how i skate (:   tell me what you think of how i skate (: EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:46 am

Matt Matysek wrote:
Forgiven wrote:

?

1. His avatar is a screenshot from the video. His YouTube and fbhq name is exactly the same.
?

2. And he's saying. Look at me, like the way I skate?happy with a sponsor me video.

3. And he's good at fingerboarding and the video is from Oct 6 and just now decided to make an account on fbhq and promote his video?

Sorry if I'm wrong.

1. So what? Its a good pic and a good video. And what the hell does it prove that his youtube and fbhq name are the same? it makes sense that they're the same.
2. Dude, he's freaking good. Let him ask people if they like the way he skates. Especially in a sponsor video. That makes sense. If he's looking to be sponsored doesn't it make sense to ask if people like him?
3. A lot of people don't even know about FBHQ dude. for real. Maybe he just found out about it?

thanks for defending me (: and yes im new to this ive been lookin around here for about two weeks pretty cool site! :DD
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think of how i skate (:   tell me what you think of how i skate (: EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:48 am

Alright, alright. It just seemed Eh to me. But I'll leave that to the mods.
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think of how i skate (:   tell me what you think of how i skate (: EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:50 am

Tone Rullan wrote:
Matt Matysek wrote:
Forgiven wrote:

?

?

Sorry if I'm wrong.

no prob, but don't triple post wink

thanks for defending me (: and yes im new to this ive been lookin around here for about two weeks pretty cool site! :DD
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think of how i skate (:   tell me what you think of how i skate (: EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:23 pm

dude please read the rules and don't double/triple post.

and forgiven you don't have to blatantly accuse people like that, its not helpful or nice.
Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

Companies : Music, FB, SB, Sporting
Setup : Woodguest Deck
FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think of how i skate (:   tell me what you think of how i skate (: EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:11 pm

TRIPLE POST WOOOOOO. amazing.

also i think its a bit early for a sponsor me vid. a good way to find out the standard for sponsor vids is to go to altamontapparel.com, and go to the videos section. most of their videos are something called "Sponsor me reviews", where Theotis Beasley watches Sponsor Tapes and then talks about them. If they are good enough, Altamont will send the skater a box of product.

They show you the sponsor vid, so you can see what is good enough to win a box. The stuff on there is insane, like Smith-Treflip down a 9stair and Theotis may still say it was "just ok". Also, they say that the skill level it takes to get a box is still WAY below the skill level for a Flow-level sponsorship.

Im gonna be completely honest and say your sponsor me tape is no where near the skill level it takes to get a box even. Its not meant to be offensive, its just true. Spend more time and only compile your absolute BEST tricks and lines, and learn more tricks before you go shooting footy. Its really competitive.
Back to top Go down
Tone Rullan
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Tone Rullan

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think of how i skate (:   tell me what you think of how i skate (: EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:30 pm

RM wrote:
TRIPLE POST WOOOOOO. amazing.

also i think its a bit early for a sponsor me vid. a good way to find out the standard for sponsor vids is to go to altamontapparel.com, and go to the videos section. most of their videos are something called "Sponsor me reviews", where Theotis Beasley watches Sponsor Tapes and then talks about them. If they are good enough, Altamont will send the skater a box of product.

They show you the sponsor vid, so you can see what is good enough to win a box. The stuff on there is insane, like Smith-Treflip down a 9stair and Theotis may still say it was "just ok". Also, they say that the skill level it takes to get a box is still WAY below the skill level for a Flow-level sponsorship.

Im gonna be completely honest and say your sponsor me tape is no where near the skill level it takes to get a box even. Its not meant to be offensive, its just true. Spend more time and only compile your absolute BEST tricks and lines, and learn more tricks before you go shooting footy. Its really competitive.

i kno ive heard about them
and this is old thats why i put it up there
but yea thinks for your opinion i guess haha
and ive gotta better saving it up for a video part :DD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think of how i skate (:   tell me what you think of how i skate (: EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:53 pm

that was sick man happy
Back to top Go down
hall3wood
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think of how i skate (:   tell me what you think of how i skate (: EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:44 pm

kids got skills.

Ditch the "sponsor me", just rip and film and put it online. There are too many skilled kids out there and not enough jobs. Skate to skate and if you end up getting paid great, if not, well, you still got to skate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think of how i skate (:   tell me what you think of how i skate (: Empty

Back to top Go down

tell me what you think of how i skate (:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1