Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal300 Subscriber Best Line Contest (Good prizes) Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

300 Subscriber Best Line Contest (Good prizes)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
austieb7
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
austieb7

Companies : Skateboarding/ fingerboarding
Setup : Oakwood fatboy elite complete

300 Subscriber Best Line Contest (Good prizes) Empty
PostSubject: 300 Subscriber Best Line Contest (Good prizes)   300 Subscriber Best Line Contest (Good prizes) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:07 pm

So I realize that I won't get a 400 subs for a while so I've changed the contest from 400 subs to 300. The contest is still going until I reach 20 video responses though so try and spread the word a little bit if you can. Also the prizes have been updated.

Rules
1. Must be subscribed!
2. Like and Favorite this video if possible.
3. Leave a video response of your best line to this video. No limitations, as long as it's a line it's good.
4. Must have at least 20 entries.
5. Winners will be announced the day I get 20 video responses. Looking forward to your entries and good luck to everybody.

Top 3 pick the prize pack that they want.
The only difference in the the prizes are the decks. The 1st is a Zshred, 2nd is a Broken Knuckle, and 3rd is a 4corner deck. All the tape is creek tape and all the stickers shown come in eack pack.
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: 300 Subscriber Best Line Contest (Good prizes)   300 Subscriber Best Line Contest (Good prizes) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Ill give it a shot at least. happy

EDIT: I watched the video responses after an hour of trying to get this line...I wouldn't win tongue
My fingers and back hurt. So I won't be entering sad good luck with the contest though.
Back to top Go down
Gurman
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Gurman

Companies : none.
Setup : Homewood New Mold
Foamy Greatness.
Ytrucks X3
Flatface G6D's

PostSubject: Re: 300 Subscriber Best Line Contest (Good prizes)   300 Subscriber Best Line Contest (Good prizes) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:25 am

Contest looks amazing! But I definitely can't win, so i never tried out, and also because I'm lazy lol.
Back to top Go down
austieb7
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
austieb7

Companies : Skateboarding/ fingerboarding
Setup : Oakwood fatboy elite complete

PostSubject: Re: 300 Subscriber Best Line Contest (Good prizes)   300 Subscriber Best Line Contest (Good prizes) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:44 am

KingWoodfbs wrote:
Contest looks amazing! But I definitely can't win, so i never tried out, and also because I'm lazy lol.

Matt Matysek wrote:
Ill give it a shot at least. happy

EDIT: I watched the video responses after an hour of trying to get this line...I wouldn't win tongue
My fingers and back hurt. So I won't be entering sad good luck with the contest though.

Everyone has a chance to win so don't be discouraged from watching the other videos, just try your best. It's always worth a shot to try happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 300 Subscriber Best Line Contest (Good prizes)   300 Subscriber Best Line Contest (Good prizes) Empty

Back to top Go down

300 Subscriber Best Line Contest (Good prizes)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1