Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalPlease forgive me Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please forgive me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melvin A Thomas
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Melvin A Thomas

Companies : fingerboarding, robotic studies
Setup : Pure,tec deck independant trucks 32mm, susbatance Classic Reloaded.

Please forgive me Empty
PostSubject: Please forgive me   Please forgive me EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Reason why i make this thread because i stole noel's berlinwood in the school. he asked me so many times and i didnt give him . at last he find me . I am afraid in last night he is gonna beat me up in the school. but he didnt . he forgive . i think he is the best guy i ever met. every one please forgive me. noel teach me a lesson and i never do that again sad
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

Please forgive me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me   Please forgive me EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:57 pm

^ guys i think this is true and he will stick to his words i have a few additions

Melvin is not from England so his english is not the best hence him saying I in every sentence

He trys to fit in all the time which leads to him doing stupid things

like tryna scam people.

and guys dont call me a pussy because i ddint beat him up violence wont solve anything ive experienced this what if i tried to beat him up and he whoped my ass lol so yea i aint a pussy i just dont like arguments.

melvin said hed give me some money for every thing he has caused to me.

Last edited by Noel on Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

Please forgive me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me   Please forgive me EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:59 pm

This reminds me of UKR3. I don't have any clue why.

Last edited by James.P on Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melvin A Thomas
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Melvin A Thomas

Please forgive me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me   Please forgive me EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:04 pm

no this is true
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

Please forgive me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me   Please forgive me EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:34 pm

I don think he deserves a second
Chance based on his posts alone he has been asked to read the rules not double post etc... He pays no attention and continues to break rules.

Noel wrote:

and guys dont call me a pussy because i ddint beat him up violence wont solve anything ive experienced this what if i tried to beat him up and he whoped my ass lol so yea i aint a pussy

True violence what solve anything and it's none of my business but that's the dictionary definition of one, don't take it personal man..
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Please forgive me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me   Please forgive me EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Ironfingers wrote:
I don think he deserves a second
Chance based on his posts alone he has been asked to read the rules not double post etc... He pays no attention and continues to break rules.

Noel wrote:

and guys dont call me a pussy because i ddint beat him up violence wont solve anything ive experienced this what if i tried to beat him up and he whoped my ass lol so yea i aint a pussy

True violence what solve anything and it's none of my business but that's the dictionary definition of one, don't take it personal man..

this it true tbh i doubt any one will give you a second chance your actually lucky your not banned.
Back to top Go down
TomasM
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
TomasM

Please forgive me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me   Please forgive me EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:43 pm

I say just leave the forum until you mature. You have horrible grammar and spelling, and you can barely construct a sentence. Sorry, but I think it'd be the sensible thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Please forgive me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me   Please forgive me EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:45 pm

TomasM wrote:
I say just leave the forum until you mature. You have horrible grammar and spelling, and you can barely construct a sentence. Sorry, but I think it'd be the sensible thing to do.

English aint his first language i told him to take a breake too.
Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

Please forgive me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me   Please forgive me EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:53 pm

He's still entitled to his opinion. Let him stay, I can make out what he's saying. So can you.
Back to top Go down
CasparH
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
CasparH

Companies : SkullwoodWorkshops
Setup : Berlinwood My Name is Graphic
Wide Allen Key Trucks
Flatface G6 a´s
Riptape

I AM SWEDISH

Please forgive me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me   Please forgive me EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Like james said I still understand what he is saying! but he seriously needs to start improving...
Back to top Go down
http://www.skullwoodworkshops.weebly.com
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Please forgive me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me   Please forgive me EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm

forgivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve

Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

Please forgive me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me   Please forgive me EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:13 pm

I don't know why he's asking for forgiveness, when its nothing to do with us. But, on the behalf of the FingerboardHQ Community. You are forgiven.

Happiness.
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

Please forgive me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me   Please forgive me EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:42 pm

^^ as I said I couldn't really care tbh, but if he stays he should defo try and improve
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

Setup : Whats a setup

Please forgive me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me   Please forgive me EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:46 pm

James.P wrote:
I don't know why he's asking for forgiveness, when its nothing to do with us. But, on the behalf of the FingerboardHQ Community. You are forgiven.

Happiness.
Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

Please forgive me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me   Please forgive me EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Ironfingers wrote:
^^ as I said I couldn't really care tbh, but if he stays he should defo try and improve

Yeah I get where you're coming from, but thats not really a way to treat forums, its like you going onto a. . . Chinese forum, and your native language is English (obviously). And because you don't know Chinese that well, you get told by other members to go away, and come back when you're better at it. You see, thats bad, by the time they come back they could have lost the feeling of why they started fingerboarding in the first place. So, let him be.

<3 You Iron <3
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

Please forgive me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me   Please forgive me EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:15 am

Is it bad that I just laughed super hard? Atleast he said sorry though.
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

Please forgive me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me   Please forgive me EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:10 am

headmaster forgiven hauncho says ermmm ya sure yo.

But agreed with james. I understand what he says, but just clean it up a little bit.

Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

Please forgive me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me   Please forgive me EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:11 am

James.P wrote:

Happiness.
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

Please forgive me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me   Please forgive me EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:13 am

Matt Matysek wrote:
James.P wrote:

Happiness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
Gurman
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Gurman

Companies : none.
Setup : Homewood New Mold
Foamy Greatness.
Ytrucks X3
Flatface G6D's

Please forgive me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me   Please forgive me EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:10 am

Killed the chain tongue

I think its cool of Melvin to apologize to Noel and even pay him for the trouble he caused. Melvin, I applaude you.

Noel, I think you did right for not fighting him. Violence only escalates problems further.

And for those saying Melvin should go away, NO. Just becuz his english isn't great doesn't mean he should go away. I understood what he meant perfectly fine.

Just don't spam the thread with post saying " how much for the deck/setup/anything else." wink
Back to top Go down
Melvin A Thomas
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Melvin A Thomas

Please forgive me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me   Please forgive me EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:07 am

thanks everyone for forgive me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please forgive me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me   Please forgive me Empty

Back to top Go down

Please forgive me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1