Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalReporting Threads / Chatbox Incidents Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reporting Threads / Chatbox Incidents

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

Reporting Threads / Chatbox Incidents Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Threads / Chatbox Incidents   Reporting Threads / Chatbox Incidents EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:38 pm

I know that stuff happens when we are not here but you guys really can't demand me to show up in the chatbox whenever something bad happens... I am a college student and I can't really be chillin' on FingerboardHQ in the middle of class.

If you have a problem with a specific post someone has made on the forum... Use the report button and whichever mod is active will deal with it.

If you have a problem with something going on in the chat screenshot the incident and report it to any mod you wish.

awkward If you message me saying "Get on Chatbox" when I'm already not on the chatbox there's a good probability that I'm doing something that doesn't allow me to be fingerboarding. It also floods my inbox. :/

I just want you guys to know that we can still help you with problems, you just have to follow the proper protocol and procedure so I can get stuff dealt with when I get home. (Or maybe one of the other mods will be able to handle it and you won't even need to PM me shocked)

tl;dr

USE THE REPORT BUTTON ON THE FORUM

IF SOMEONE IS BEING A *insert explicit material here* IN THE CHATBOX, TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF IT AND PM IT TO ONE OF THE MODS.

Also even if I'm not posting I'm still around lurking... I just prefer not to post if I'm on my phone because the process is like pulling teeth... So don't think you can just slip stuff by because I'm back to school. wink
Back to top Go down
GihadGeo
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
GihadGeo

Setup : Temple 31mm/ Black Brt's 2.0/ White Winklers

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Threads / Chatbox Incidents   Reporting Threads / Chatbox Incidents EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:23 am

Im not sure weather you have to have a certain amount of posts or be a certain rank to use the chat box but ever since this account was created i've never been able to use the chat box, it just said I was banned from the very begging sorry if this is off topic.
Back to top Go down
Melvin A Thomas
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Melvin A Thomas

Companies : fingerboarding, robotic studies
Setup : Pure,tec deck independant trucks 32mm, susbatance Classic Reloaded.

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Threads / Chatbox Incidents   Reporting Threads / Chatbox Incidents EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:00 am

please don't bump on old thread.

locked.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Threads / Chatbox Incidents   Reporting Threads / Chatbox Incidents EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:50 pm

melvin you can't lock threads, lol nice try though happy
geo have you tried hitting the log in/log off button on the top right corner?
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Reporting Threads / Chatbox Incidents J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Threads / Chatbox Incidents   Reporting Threads / Chatbox Incidents EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:46 pm

GihadGeo wrote:
Im not sure weather you have to have a certain amount of posts or be a certain rank to use the chat box but ever since this account was created i've never been able to use the chat box, it just said I was banned from the very begging sorry if this is off topic.

Your name does not appear on the banlist, also. If you were banned you wouldn't be able to see the chatbox at all.

As Tyler say, you have to log in to use it. Simply by clicking the "log in" text on the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Threads / Chatbox Incidents   Reporting Threads / Chatbox Incidents Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting Threads / Chatbox Incidents

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1