Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFlatFace Progression. Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FlatFace Progression.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthias S
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

FlatFace Progression. Empty
PostSubject: FlatFace Progression.   FlatFace Progression. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:10 pm

Years ago Mike Schneider was hosted on MTV Cribs, where he showed what he had in his room, kitchen, living room, basement, etc.. He showed a few packages that are ready to be shipped out. The packages were in normal bubble mailers with hand written addresses on it and a FlatFace stamp, The bubble mailers were just orange paper bubble mailers that the Post office sells. Then he went to the basement and showed where he made the decks... But something that caught my eye was a few G11's or G12's have graphics on them, and they looked about to be 26mm-27mm wide. Now a days Mike doesn't usually do graphics on G12's he used to do that but now he doesn't anyways he normally just does normal bottom plies such as exotic and ebony,etc. I think FlatFace has progressed since 2007 because back then they had graphics, now they don't. He only does the graphics when it's like Black Friday sales I think? And he does split ply's too.

Post below on what you think FlatFace have progressed on and how they can improve some of their stuff.
Back to top Go down
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

FlatFace Progression. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FlatFace Progression.   FlatFace Progression. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Holden...

It's gotten to the point where I can read your thread titles and smell you from a mile away.

This is getting old... :/

Also Mike Schneider was not on cribs.
Back to top Go down

FlatFace Progression.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1