Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFor anyone who uses builddirect for marble Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For anyone who uses builddirect for marble

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liam__King
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Liam__King

Companies : Skateboarding
Setup : One of those new TD Wooden Concave boards. Standard TD trucks and wheels.

For anyone who uses builddirect for marble Empty
PostSubject: For anyone who uses builddirect for marble   For anyone who uses builddirect for marble EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:32 pm

Do they have a limit on the amount of times you can order? I received two orders already and just placed my third.
Back to top Go down
Flippedoutfb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Flippedoutfb

Companies : FingerPrintRamps.
Setup : 32mm yellowwood wasp deck,Ytruck32mm x4 ed whitecolor with oak acid green wheels.derik j handmade 32mm deck with brr32mm trucks ff brr edition wheels.30mm,Yellowood dl headset graphic,blackriver trucks,FF G7O dual wheels.THose are my main 3 sets at the moment.

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who uses builddirect for marble   For anyone who uses builddirect for marble EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:03 am

One guy on here said he orderd 40 times if I remember right,that or he had 40 pcs,ihave only done itonce so idk for sure. A lot of local shops in my area give me the scraps free i have a pallet full now.
Back to top Go down
thomashines
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
thomashines

Setup : BRTS, flaked, and BRR edition G6's.

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who uses builddirect for marble   For anyone who uses builddirect for marble EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:10 am

So r u just getting the free samples? Which do you get? Are they decently sized for fbing?
Back to top Go down
Flippedoutfb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Flippedoutfb

Setup : 32mm yellowwood wasp deck,Ytruck32mm x4 ed whitecolor with oak acid green wheels.derik j handmade 32mm deck with brr32mm trucks ff brr edition wheels.30mm,Yellowood dl headset graphic,blackriver trucks,FF G7O dual wheels.THose are my main 3 sets at the moment.

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who uses builddirect for marble   For anyone who uses builddirect for marble EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:14 am

Not really thebiggest piece I got was maybe 6x6 and smaller about 5 pcs I think.
Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who uses builddirect for marble   For anyone who uses builddirect for marble EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:22 am

I might look into this marble thing. It seems everyone loves it. But no one makes it. Apart from FF of course.
Back to top Go down
Flippedoutfb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Flippedoutfb

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who uses builddirect for marble   For anyone who uses builddirect for marble EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:29 am

^^if u have a good wetsaw you can make all kinds of shit its fun if u like building ur own stuff.
Back to top Go down
Liam__King
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Liam__King

Companies : Skateboarding
Setup : One of those new TD Wooden Concave boards. Standard TD trucks and wheels.

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who uses builddirect for marble   For anyone who uses builddirect for marble EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:29 am

You can get any sample of the marble types they have listed, and yeah they are about 6x6 inches. You get 5 per order and I've ordered 3 times. I hope I can order as many as I want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who uses builddirect for marble   For anyone who uses builddirect for marble Empty

Back to top Go down

For anyone who uses builddirect for marble

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1