Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalCONCRETE PARKS AND OBSTACLES. Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CONCRETE PARKS AND OBSTACLES.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flippedoutfb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Flippedoutfb

Companies : FingerPrintRamps.
Setup : 32mm yellowwood wasp deck,Ytruck32mm x4 ed whitecolor with oak acid green wheels.derik j handmade 32mm deck with brr32mm trucks ff brr edition wheels.30mm,Yellowood dl headset graphic,blackriver trucks,FF G7O dual wheels.THose are my main 3 sets at the moment.

CONCRETE PARKS AND OBSTACLES. Empty
PostSubject: CONCRETE PARKS AND OBSTACLES.   CONCRETE PARKS AND OBSTACLES. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:17 pm

Hey guys, I have been wanting to write this post for sometime now and finally have a chance to do so. I am planning on buiding around a 3'wdX8'lg concrete park to go in my shop with my granite park. I have made some small scale stuff like bonsai curbs and jersy barriers but nothing on a scale this large I want it to be like the efc 2011 concrete park.Anyhow I thought this would be a good topic to have for tips,how-to's,and what not to do's since info on building a complete park out of concrete on the web is lacking,Also if anyone has pics or vids of them I would like to see some to get more ideas. I pretty well know this is gonna take me all summer to get the supplies and do the actual work since I am only home thur-sun so post away. I will keep everyone posted on how it is going and hope this can turn into a good informative topic to come to about concrete because it sure is needed.Have a grerat day!!
Back to top Go down
Melvin A Thomas
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Melvin A Thomas

Companies : fingerboarding, robotic studies
Setup : Pure,tec deck independant trucks 32mm, susbatance Classic Reloaded.

PostSubject: Re: CONCRETE PARKS AND OBSTACLES.   CONCRETE PARKS AND OBSTACLES. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:33 pm

Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

PostSubject: Re: CONCRETE PARKS AND OBSTACLES.   CONCRETE PARKS AND OBSTACLES. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Seems like a great idea man! I love the look of concrete parks. The only park I've seshed which is concrete is the blackriver bowl in the Berlin Store.

Things like these can be difficult. But, I will advise you to keep it creative and flowing, and lots of obstacles for great lines.

Yeah, just try and keep it original dude.

Also, if its that long, I'd recommend you separate it into two parts so then its not as much hassle transporting it.
Back to top Go down
Flippedoutfb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Flippedoutfb

Companies : FingerPrintRamps.
Setup : 32mm yellowwood wasp deck,Ytruck32mm x4 ed whitecolor with oak acid green wheels.derik j handmade 32mm deck with brr32mm trucks ff brr edition wheels.30mm,Yellowood dl headset graphic,blackriver trucks,FF G7O dual wheels.THose are my main 3 sets at the moment.

PostSubject: Re: CONCRETE PARKS AND OBSTACLES.   CONCRETE PARKS AND OBSTACLES. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Yes I plan on putting it on two wooden pallets. Sometime when I get a chance I gonna try to throw up a 3d model on computer at work. I design everything from parking lots and septic tanks to dams being a Civil Engineer but small shit get complicated due to how fragile it can be, but I think I can do it , it's just gonna take alot of time.
Back to top Go down
Jay W
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

Setup : G12
Brt's
Oaks
Rip

PostSubject: Re: CONCRETE PARKS AND OBSTACLES.   CONCRETE PARKS AND OBSTACLES. EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:57 pm

I'm working on a concrete park now, Just finished the base, and the legs. still need to lay the crete tho tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONCRETE PARKS AND OBSTACLES.   CONCRETE PARKS AND OBSTACLES. Empty

Back to top Go down

CONCRETE PARKS AND OBSTACLES.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1