Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMontage - Front salad laser flip to nosegrind + feather flips and a fan flip too! Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Montage - Front salad laser flip to nosegrind + feather flips and a fan flip too!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aronl_fb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
aronl_fb

Montage - Front salad laser flip to nosegrind + feather flips and a fan flip too! Empty
PostSubject: Montage - Front salad laser flip to nosegrind + feather flips and a fan flip too!   Montage - Front salad laser flip to nosegrind + feather flips and a fan flip too! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:45 pm

Here's my latest video. I went a little laser flip crazy with this one. I had a good combo with a switch laser too, but the camera moved and it was a little off frame. Oh well. C'est la vie.

I'm going to do something crazy for my next video and actually put in some music. I had tons of trouble with that kind of stuff on my skateboard channel, and youtube actually told me not to put any sponsor logos in my videos. So I'm going to be extra careful this time and find something under a creative commons license.
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Montage - Front salad laser flip to nosegrind + feather flips and a fan flip too! J9VuKBZ

Montage - Front salad laser flip to nosegrind + feather flips and a fan flip too! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage - Front salad laser flip to nosegrind + feather flips and a fan flip too!   Montage - Front salad laser flip to nosegrind + feather flips and a fan flip too! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:49 pm

That was sick dude!
Back to top Go down
sebastiaanKruik
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
sebastiaanKruik

Setup :

PostSubject: Re: Montage - Front salad laser flip to nosegrind + feather flips and a fan flip too!   Montage - Front salad laser flip to nosegrind + feather flips and a fan flip too! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:49 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

Setup : Whats a setup

PostSubject: Re: Montage - Front salad laser flip to nosegrind + feather flips and a fan flip too!   Montage - Front salad laser flip to nosegrind + feather flips and a fan flip too! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Damn man, Video was fantastic! How long have you been fingerboarding?
Back to top Go down
aronl_fb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
aronl_fb

PostSubject: Re: Montage - Front salad laser flip to nosegrind + feather flips and a fan flip too!   Montage - Front salad laser flip to nosegrind + feather flips and a fan flip too! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Thanks guys. I started about 10 years ago but I haven't done it in a couple years. I just started doing it regularly (and with 2 fingers instead of 3) about 3 weeks ago. Maybe a month
Back to top Go down
Peter Buikema
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Peter Buikema

PostSubject: Re: Montage - Front salad laser flip to nosegrind + feather flips and a fan flip too!   Montage - Front salad laser flip to nosegrind + feather flips and a fan flip too! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:16 pm

holy fuck so good i subbed!
Back to top Go down
Melvin A Thomas
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Melvin A Thomas

Companies : fingerboarding, robotic studies
Setup : Pure,tec deck independant trucks 32mm, susbatance Classic Reloaded.

PostSubject: Re: Montage - Front salad laser flip to nosegrind + feather flips and a fan flip too!   Montage - Front salad laser flip to nosegrind + feather flips and a fan flip too! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:24 pm

sick tricks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Montage - Front salad laser flip to nosegrind + feather flips and a fan flip too!   Montage - Front salad laser flip to nosegrind + feather flips and a fan flip too! Empty

Back to top Go down

Montage - Front salad laser flip to nosegrind + feather flips and a fan flip too!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1