Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFF Bike rack long review. Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FF Bike rack long review.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flickitfingerboards
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
flickitfingerboards

Setup : BW32mm classic skull graphic Bollie trucks, Winkler wheels brr edition.

FF Bike rack long review. Empty
PostSubject: FF Bike rack long review.   FF Bike rack long review. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:17 pm

FF Bike rack long review. GOPR0149

Sorry about quality rushed to take a picture.

Specs: Same length as a brr box 3.

Shipping:As it was ordered around Christmas time it was slower than usual. Shipped out on the 9th of december arrived here (U.K) 9th of january. (expected) But was what i was not impressed with is customs, i thought i would most probably have to pay around a fiver instead i had to pay £15 just to pick it up. Ridiculous. 5/10

First Impressions and packaging:
The bike rack came in ff's usual plastic bubble mailer, then inside the bubble mailer was a paper back with the bike rack wrapped tightly inside. Came with free stickers. The bike rack looked really nice smooth and strong when i got it out which it is. No damage from shipping. 10/10

Craftsmanship:
Obvious very well made. Metal at the corners had been bent 90 degrees perfectly on each side, small rods in between grinding surface and support rail at the bottom do not move around and are help well in place. Welds smooth and do not stick out. Also i could stand on it with all my weight on it. (6 and a half stone) 10/10

Performance:
Rail performed beautifully, sweet smooth grind nice sound to surprisingly easy to pop tricks out of tailslides and noseslides etc... 10/10

Overall:
There are plenty of rails out their but these are one of the best for strength durability and a smooth grind. Great product. 8/10

Last edited by flickitfingerboards on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: FF Bike rack long review.   FF Bike rack long review. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:21 pm

Whats the point of revewing flatface products? they are always good.
Back to top Go down
flickitfingerboards
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
flickitfingerboards

Setup : BW32mm classic skull graphic Bollie trucks, Winkler wheels brr edition.

PostSubject: Re: FF Bike rack long review.   FF Bike rack long review. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:22 pm

People review berlin wood's why not flatface products?
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: FF Bike rack long review.   FF Bike rack long review. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:28 pm

dude its not a bad thing i said i meant ever review is good so flatface products are great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FF Bike rack long review.   FF Bike rack long review. Empty

Back to top Go down

FF Bike rack long review.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1