Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalPRICING DECKS I NEED SOME HELP Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PRICING DECKS I NEED SOME HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
interested_123
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PRICING DECKS I NEED SOME HELP Empty
PostSubject: PRICING DECKS I NEED SOME HELP   PRICING DECKS I NEED SOME HELP EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:41 am

I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME THAT CAN TELL ME HOW MUCH THE TECH DECK BLACK LABEL HENSLEY LABEL BLACKOUT DECK FROM 2000 IS WORTH

THE TECH DECK MINI THAT INCLUDE A RAMP AND A MINI BOARD FROM 1999

AND THE TECH BIKE MX MOTOCROSS G2 FROM HANCOCK INDUSTRIES IS WORTH

ALONG WITH THE TECH DECK ZOO YORK WITH DANNY SUPA AND A PICTURE OF A GUN OR SOMETHING ON IT ALL IN MINT CONDITION ARE WORTH IF POSSIBLE. THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: PRICING DECKS I NEED SOME HELP   PRICING DECKS I NEED SOME HELP EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:43 am

Moved to fingerboard discussion, please post in the correct section happy

Although I can't help you out here, Xi jin is a tech deck collector, he might be able to help you!
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: PRICING DECKS I NEED SOME HELP   PRICING DECKS I NEED SOME HELP EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:00 am

honestly I don't think tech decks are worth much at all, certainly a lot less than you're thinking I'd imagine.

and please don't type in caps, it doesn't make people listen to you more.
Back to top Go down
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

Setup : Tech Deck Performance Series

Kamelpro 32.5mm Melus deck, Ytrucks X4, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Kamelpro 32.5mm Amble deck, BRTs, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Homemade freestyle 30mm deck, Ytrucks X3, FlatfacexOak, Ace V3 tape

PostSubject: Re: PRICING DECKS I NEED SOME HELP   PRICING DECKS I NEED SOME HELP EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:42 pm

Most Tech Decks aren't worth much. If you know what generation the TD is from, it would be better. If the TD is loose (unpackaged/used), then you will probably have trouble even selling it. On eBay, and I do advise you to look on there for similar auctions, vintage TDs do get sold, sometimes slightly below the original price, sometimes slightly above... and these are ones that are still in the package.

Loose TDs that should still be worth some money are the Mini series (like yours), handboards, limited edition TDs, 2011 gold dipped series and I don't know really...

Your Mini might fetch about the original price or slightly higher, $5-8? It's a rough guess.

I don't know about other X-Concepts products like Tech Bikes. They are rare and they do have value but I don't see them being sold often at all.

If you or anyone else thinks it's a good idea for me to write a guide on the value of various TD products, I can do.
Back to top Go down
JT
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
JT

Companies : JTfingerboards

PostSubject: Re: PRICING DECKS I NEED SOME HELP   PRICING DECKS I NEED SOME HELP EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:03 pm

That'd be a good idea xi happy
I don't know what any td prices are other than the $3 ones at Walmart
I have a complete hardboard, 4 minis, 2 elements one bam one tosh towned and a bunch of ramps from the first or second year of tech deck being around and yet I have no clue.
Xi if you make a thingy that says what everything is worth and everything I think it would be very helpful to me and others
Back to top Go down
http://www.jtfingerboards.weebly.com
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: PRICING DECKS I NEED SOME HELP   PRICING DECKS I NEED SOME HELP EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:20 pm

Am I the only person who thinks when people type in capitals, it sounds like they're shouting a conversation?
Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

PostSubject: Re: PRICING DECKS I NEED SOME HELP   PRICING DECKS I NEED SOME HELP EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:24 pm

Finn S wrote:
Am I the only person who thinks when people type in capitals, it sounds like they're shouting a conversation?

Or are very angry about something. But yeah, I completely agree.
Back to top Go down
fromagehomme
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
fromagehomme

Setup : BR Logo Blue
Bollie Trucks
Edge Wheels (chinas)
Riptape

PostSubject: Re: PRICING DECKS I NEED SOME HELP   PRICING DECKS I NEED SOME HELP EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:31 pm

Finn S wrote:
I agree.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: PRICING DECKS I NEED SOME HELP   PRICING DECKS I NEED SOME HELP EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:59 pm

fromagehomme wrote:
Finn S wrote:
I agree.

I don't Capitals is like you want attention not really shouting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRICING DECKS I NEED SOME HELP   PRICING DECKS I NEED SOME HELP Empty

Back to top Go down

PRICING DECKS I NEED SOME HELP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1