Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHow do you make a concrete ledge mold? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you make a concrete ledge mold?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vuk.P
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Companies : Fingerboarding & skateboarding

How do you make a concrete ledge mold? Empty
PostSubject: How do you make a concrete ledge mold?   How do you make a concrete ledge mold? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:29 am

Hi guys i was wondering how do you make a mod for a concrete ledge
Back to top Go down
Flippedoutfb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Flippedoutfb

Companies : FingerPrintRamps.
Setup : 32mm yellowwood wasp deck,Ytruck32mm x4 ed whitecolor with oak acid green wheels.derik j handmade 32mm deck with brr32mm trucks ff brr edition wheels.30mm,Yellowood dl headset graphic,blackriver trucks,FF G7O dual wheels.THose are my main 3 sets at the moment.

PostSubject: Re: How do you make a concrete ledge mold?   How do you make a concrete ledge mold? EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Go to store,like dollar general,dollar tree, walmart,ect and buy a tupper wear piece, I have found ones just like Bonsai concrete mold at dollar tree if you have those stores in your area, second go buy cement,or the type used for countertops I believe,dont get the shit with big rocks in it!! second spray the inside o the mold with pam,wd-40 or some other type of non stick spray this will ensure your ledge comes out of the mold nice and loose and wont fuck it alll up,mix ur cement up of course and pour in,then take putty knife or something similar and prod it around in the mix while its in the mold I then usually give it a tap or two on ground to get all airbubbles out,then let it sit and please be patient I let mine cure for up to a week if not two,carefully remove it from mold and leave as is paint it or as I like doing laquer it up, this protects it and gives it good slide so wax is not needeed as much if at all if you do it right. You just have to play around with it till u get the method down, I now put tiles and bricks in mine for more realistic look,but it can get tricky at that stage.Hope you figure it out and this helps if not go through archives it has been talked about more than once on here. happy shreddin, shocked
Back to top Go down
beastyjwillcox
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
beastyjwillcox

Setup : yellowwod barong brr trucks winklers white

PostSubject: Re: How do you make a concrete ledge mold?   How do you make a concrete ledge mold? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:46 am

cardboard happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you make a concrete ledge mold?   How do you make a concrete ledge mold? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you make a concrete ledge mold?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1