Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWhat is this world coming to? - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is this world coming to?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

What is this world coming to? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this world coming to?   What is this world coming to? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:58 pm

I understand Kerry, and i understand where you're coming from, but you don't have to be such a cocknozzle about it...
Back to top Go down
Peter
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Peter

PostSubject: Re: What is this world coming to?   What is this world coming to? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Jealousy is bad.
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: What is this world coming to?   What is this world coming to? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Who said I was jealous? i just cant wrap my mind around the decision. Don't get me wrong, Sid seems like a really great guy. But berlinwood? Obviously they'll never sponsor me, even if i was such a nice guy. the nicest guy in the world. now, say i had 10,000 + subscribers on youtube, NOW we'd be talking.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: What is this world coming to?   What is this world coming to? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:05 pm

Dave C wrote:
skeep222 wrote:
If thats the case, why did they sponsor Chris Kraft? I met him at rendezvous, and he was just a dick to me.

I beat him in a kickflip contest there! haha

you want him to be nice to you?? no one is nice in this world dude.
Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

PostSubject: Re: What is this world coming to?   What is this world coming to? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:05 pm

he makes them look shit. i dont give a fuck about getting anywhere in fingerboarding, im almost at the point where i dont give a fuck at all. its like my last hobby, the reason why i left it was because it was getting more and more fucked up, like this is. dont feel fingerboarding like i used to. its a fucking con, things like these piss me off soo bad.
Back to top Go down
Dave C
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Dave C

Setup : Evolve
Y-trucks
FF g7's

Homewood M6
Td wides
G7 somethings

PostSubject: Re: What is this world coming to?   What is this world coming to? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:25 pm

I wonder if Sid think he deserves it?

I love skateboarding, but I'm not good at it by far. Lets say I was friends with the guys over at Santa Cruz...I wore Santa Cruz t-shirts, skated their boards, promoted the shit out of them, and we were all hella tight. One day, they ask if I want a sponsorship.....

I'd say no, because there are a lot of people who dedicate more time and effort than I do to pick up a sponsorship. If were all friends, then I'd probably get free gear anyway, I dont need a sponsorship to justify it.

Everybody is different, but that's just me. Whats even funnier is that Sid posted the announcement himself...implying "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME! IM COOL AND SPONSORED!" lol, it's funny to me.
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: What is this world coming to?   What is this world coming to? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:27 pm

EXACTLY MANG.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: What is this world coming to?   What is this world coming to? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Dave C wrote:
I wonder if Sid think he deserves it?

I love skateboarding, but I'm not good at it by far. Lets say I was friends with the guys over at Santa Cruz...I wore Santa Cruz t-shirts, skated their boards, promoted the shit out of them, and we were all hella tight. One day, they ask if I want a sponsorship.....

I'd say no, because there are a lot of people who dedicate more time and effort than I do to pick up a sponsorship. If were all friends, then I'd probably get free gear anyway, I dont need a sponsorship to justify it.

Everybody is different, but that's just me. Whats even funnier is that Sid posted the announcement himself...implying "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME! IM COOL AND SPONSORED!" lol, it's funny to me.

true true.
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: What is this world coming to?   What is this world coming to? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:30 pm

btw, @Kerryeth, Im not snotnosed, ive been taking my Claritin D on a regualr basis, lol
Back to top Go down
schwag
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
schwag

Setup : Quit

PostSubject: Re: What is this world coming to?   What is this world coming to? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:05 pm

i met Kraft at Rendevous and he was chill as fuck..
you have to be gnar on a board and cool to be on a team, and Sid is one of the nicest dudes in the game. BW did a good thing by putting him on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this world coming to?   What is this world coming to? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is this world coming to?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2