Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHandboarding with your Skateboard? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Handboarding with your Skateboard?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Handboarding with your Skateboard? Empty
PostSubject: Handboarding with your Skateboard?   Handboarding with your Skateboard? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:40 pm

Does anyone else do it? Ive never seen anyone except myself do it! I DON'T mean like this:

as you can see, he clearly grabs the board to flip it, and flips from underneath the board. What I mean is how it would be done on a regular sized handboard. Popping, sliding, and flicking. His video is probably the most watched "handboarding" vid, and the way he does it is how its generally perceived now.
im thinking of starting to film a few vids. Some times i do tres, down a gap and land them with my feet, which is pretty cool. Wondering if anyones ever gotten into this?
Back to top Go down
callumfb95
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
callumfb95

Setup : Blossom 32.5
Trucks
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: Handboarding with your Skateboard?   Handboarding with your Skateboard? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:18 pm

I do it on my mates skateboards all the time with out putting my hand underneath (pro) i have games of skate with them but them doing it real ahah :3
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

PostSubject: Re: Handboarding with your Skateboard?   Handboarding with your Skateboard? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:03 pm

Yea sometimes! haha

But NOT like that..... Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Handboarding with your Skateboard?   Handboarding with your Skateboard? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:11 pm

sick! you guys should film some very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handboarding with your Skateboard?   Handboarding with your Skateboard? Empty

Back to top Go down

Handboarding with your Skateboard?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1