Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalDAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DAMHILL
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : Haters make me famous.

DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers Empty
PostSubject: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:54 am

DAMHILL Enterprises is looking to sponsor 15 Novice and 5 Pro FBers

Every FBer will be required to do the following.
Use nothing but DAMHILL Enterprise gear. (if your out of sponsorship credits you will be able to purchase at a very low price)
Create one video a week of raw footage to send to me!
Use DAMHILL Enterprise equipment when ever you fingerboard.
Promote DAMHILL Enterprise and our suppliers at the most proffesional level you can.
twice a month send an email to DAMHILL Enterprise about how the suppliers gear can be bettered.
Be willing and able to produce extra videos every month at DAMHILL Enterprises choosing for extra credit
Send all broken and unused equipment Back to DAMNHILL Enterprise at end of sponsorship contract. All Decks are limited edition and will be numbered and tracked.

What will we do for you?
We will supply you with multiple ways to earn Sponsorship credits, that you can then use to purchase DAMHILL custom boards from DAMHILL Enterprise
No one novice or pro will recieve any less then one deck worth of credits every two months assuming all sponsorship requirments are met.
We will offer you gear at prices so low I promise you I'm loosing money.
Help you get better and give you the chance to be the Best you can be.
Help you find new sponsors and a new team when you decide it is time to move on from DAMHILL Enterprise.

I am not in this to make money I am in this to help young FBers come up and have the best gear at the lowest possible price. We are also here to help promote new and upcoming companies display there gear and get sells and show that there gear is the best of the best.

So if you're new and hungry for a sponsorship and a chance to be part of something bigger then yourself hit us up and we'll make you into the best you can be!

for more information PM me with links to your best videos!!
Back to top Go down
DAMHILL
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:44 am

how about a little bump so i can throw out some sponsorships
Back to top Go down
Grendel
Council
Council
Grendel

Setup : BW widelow or 96 custom+ BRT wides + WW or Oaks + witchcraft bushings + ATAMATape

PostSubject: Re: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:43 am

I can't understand why you searching to sponsor people, with stuff that you haven't build (see your "DAMHILL ENTERPRISE LOOKING FOR SUPPLIER!" post), even you don't have any stuff in stock !

You came here, without presentation, only try to get other people creation to sell, get your hand on people with horribles conditions (make me think of a certain unfammous brand for this one)

Before sposoring people, you should try to show you product, make them test by people "important" in the community, so they can review your product (Kerry and Xi are both very well knowed for the quality of there written reviews for example).
The way you coming here and doing the 3 posts as the one you create look a lot shady to me, and I guess to everyone as I can see in all the answers you got.

I link the post where you ask for supliers to Spinal Boss, he nearly dead laughting reading it. Saying : "he wan't me to give him money and a BJ too..."
I think you shouldn't continue this way, it won't do you any good. Try to get realistic with what the FB market is, and look of the real needs.
Back to top Go down
http://fbfr.fr
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:18 am

can i b sponcer? i wil make sik video 4 u 2 edit !!
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:54 am

Pay me for sponcers pwease
Back to top Go down
DAMHILL
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:55 pm

One person, come obtain a sponsorship through me, then post n tell me wat u think that's all I ask
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:15 pm

sponser meh im a good finger dick rider.
Back to top Go down
chiller123
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
chiller123

PostSubject: Re: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:21 pm

can i plz b on yr teem, i'am good fBER.
Back to top Go down
mrjacobburke
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Companies : Manchester,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:26 pm

ya sme i rlly lik ur cumpany iz sik111!
Back to top Go down
Melvin A Thomas
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Melvin A Thomas

Companies : fingerboarding, robotic studies
Setup : Pure,tec deck independant trucks 32mm, susbatance Classic Reloaded.

PostSubject: Re: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:27 pm

I'am a good fingerboader.
its my fiend Noel's youtube channel, we have a meet up video, I'am with black hoody, he also
very good fingerboarder too. happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SvXUSwp3ps&feature=channel&list=UL
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

PostSubject: Re: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:34 pm

Lol melvin I dont want to be sponcerd.
Back to top Go down
sweetbabies
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
sweetbabies

PostSubject: Re: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:13 pm

I'm liek teh bestest fb'er. so sponcer me.
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:42 pm

DAMHILL wrote:
One person, come obtain a sponsorship through me, then post n tell me wat u think that's all I ask

sponsor me, here is what i want in return for the videos and rep i will be providing your company......

a set of brts ... infact a full brr set up ,
a big mama
a g6 park
a bag of crack
a cannon 5d
some lights

Back to top Go down
ConcreteFBS
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ConcreteFBS

PostSubject: Re: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:46 pm

^LEGIT.
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:04 pm

i think you need to get yourself in the scene for a while...then you will see how it works wink

no disrespect but the things your asking for are beyond ridiculous.

im looking for a tall, dark haired, long legged vixen, who loves nothing better than to clean up after me. cooks my dinner, wakes me up in the morning to boiled eggs, has an exquisite taste in clothes. looks classy, has that dirty glint in her eye, around the age of 30 would be nice, loves fingerboarding. strives to make me happy at every opportunity, can take my crap when im bad. sands decks for me, in fact make all the bl00dy decks for me, long well cared for nails, lovely smooth nick free legs, has the smell of spring blossom, pays me 2000 grand a week for being a good boy.....and she has to like cats. oh, she has to have a nice car fully insured for the both of us too. not no ka neither. a real mans car like a jaguar or Austin martin would be cool. and called Alice.

what will i do for her?

treat her like garbage and a queen depending on my mood, blow my nose in her hair, get bored of her, get annoyed when she gets better at making decks than me, and keep asking her for more money which ill probably blow on hard drugs to keep that sweet little arse in sexual heaven...she'll totally love it though, so its all good.

realistically?

GTFO.
Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

PostSubject: Re: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:07 pm

sponcer me plz
Back to top Go down
ConcreteFBS
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ConcreteFBS

PostSubject: Re: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:08 pm

Sponcer me n0w plz
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Change your name to downhill because that's the only way your company will go.
Back to top Go down
Pepe M.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Pepe M.

Setup : 29mm

PostSubject: Re: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:20 pm

^ soo true very happy
Back to top Go down
Billy Mackean
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Billy Mackean

Setup : Blosom graphic 32.5
BRT wides
G5 BRR EDs
Rip

PostSubject: Re: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:09 am

blosom wrote:
i think you need to get yourself in the scene for a while...then you will see how it works wink

no disrespect but the things your asking for are beyond ridiculous.

im looking for a tall, dark haired, long legged vixen, who loves nothing better than to clean up after me. cooks my dinner, wakes me up in the morning to boiled eggs, has an exquisite taste in clothes. looks classy, has that dirty glint in her eye, around the age of 30 would be nice, loves fingerboarding. strives to make me happy at every opportunity, can take my crap when im bad. sands decks for me, in fact make all the bl00dy decks for me, long well cared for nails, lovely smooth nick free legs, has the smell of spring blossom, pays me 2000 grand a week for being a good boy.....and she has to like cats. oh, she has to have a nice car fully insured for the both of us too. not no ka neither. a real mans car like a jaguar or Austin martin would be cool. and called Alice.

what will i do for her?

treat her like garbage and a queen depending on my mood, blow my nose in her hair, get bored of her, get annoyed when she gets better at making decks than me, and keep asking her for more money which ill probably blow on hard drugs to keep that sweet little arse in sexual heaven...she'll totally love it though, so its all good.

realistically?

GTFO.
Back to top Go down
chiller123
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
chiller123

PostSubject: Re: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:02 am

Finn S wrote:
Change your name to downhill because that's the only way your company will go.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:11 am

blosom wrote:

This is why you're still single.
Back to top Go down
Melvin A Thomas
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Melvin A Thomas

Companies : fingerboarding, robotic studies
Setup : Pure,tec deck independant trucks 32mm, susbatance Classic Reloaded.

PostSubject: Re: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:57 pm

I saw Ross in u.k somewhere else, he got long hair. happy
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:13 pm

Iam melvin iam a stalker
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

PostSubject: Re: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:28 pm

nitromelvin wrote:
I saw Ross in u.k somewhere else, he got long hair. happy

Ye on ffi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers   DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers Empty

Back to top Go down

DAMHILL looking to sponsor up to 20 FBers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next