Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalDw welcomes Mike Schneider Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dw welcomes Mike Schneider

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bruno Bocate
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Dw welcomes Mike Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Dw welcomes Mike Schneider   Dw welcomes Mike Schneider EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:53 pm

Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: Dw welcomes Mike Schneider   Dw welcomes Mike Schneider EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:58 pm

why do people do these threads with titles like this?

because of the title, im now not going to watch the video as its a trick.

if you think this will get you more views....well....i disagree.....there was another thread/video recently where someone did the same thing, and im sure they put mikes name in the title too....i didn't watch that neither....probably would have though if it wasn't a trick.

maybe thats a bit harsh? i dont know? just be real. you dont have to try name trickery to get people to view your vids. wink

if your skills are tight you'll get views all day long, but i dont know if your skills are tight as im not going to watch it tongue
Back to top Go down
Bruno Bocate
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Dw welcomes Mike Schneider   Dw welcomes Mike Schneider EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:30 am

nah,its just a joke,and for views really,jus wanna to share ma stuff
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: Dw welcomes Mike Schneider   Dw welcomes Mike Schneider EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:32 am

blosom wrote:
why do people do these threads with titles like this?

because of the title, im now not going to watch the video as its a trick.

if you think this will get you more views....well....i disagree.....there was another thread/video recently where someone did the same thing, and im sure they put mikes name in the title too....i didn't watch that neither....probably would have though if it wasn't a trick.

maybe thats a bit harsh? i dont know? just be real. you dont have to try name trickery to get people to view your vids. wink

if your skills are tight you'll get views all day long, but i dont know if your skills are tight as im not going to watch it tongue
Yeah kind of annoying not going to lie
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: Dw welcomes Mike Schneider   Dw welcomes Mike Schneider EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:36 am

Bruno Bocate wrote:
nah,its just a joke,and for views really,jus wanna to share ma stuff

please dont take it as a personal dig at you....im sure your video is probably good. be proud of yourself. whose mike anyway?
Back to top Go down
Bruno Bocate
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Dw welcomes Mike Schneider   Dw welcomes Mike Schneider EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:42 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dw welcomes Mike Schneider   Dw welcomes Mike Schneider Empty

Back to top Go down

Dw welcomes Mike Schneider

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1