Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalTemple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
ZacDoesFB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ZacDoesFB

Companies : Youtube.com/ ZacGarrettFB
Setup : Zink 32mm Trip Red
BRT's 32mm Black
Witchcraft bushings white
FF Black River Edition Wheels White

Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!   Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:04 am

Ryan wrote:
kyle ashley wrote:
how long u been waiting???
He's been waiting about a month for them when I had to make each of the six decks. He acts like I've completely left him in the dark and haven't said a thing to him. I've been updating him on the stock except for the past week or so since I've been out of the country. I'm sorry to sound rude if I do but it's really irritating how people seem to forget that I hand make each deck. Now you want a refund after I've made the entire stock for you. I'll even post screen shots of our conversations where I'm giving him pictures of the decks after I make each one. I've never tried to rip anyone off on here so it's a little annoying for me to get called out on something like this.
it maybe took you 2 weeks to get the decks done,I have been waiting,You never told me you were going out of country the decks should have been here already if you where running it like a legit business,Not trying to dis you but. They should have already been here by now.
I have been waiting and would rather have a refund to purchase from a company that stick to their word.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!   Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:05 am

Double post. I'm sorry for the trouble Zac but you need to try and understand that I'm not sitting in my garage 24/7 working on decks. I have family, a social life and other obligations just like everyone else. I hope you can understand.
Back to top Go down
ZacDoesFB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ZacDoesFB

BRT's 32mm Black

PostSubject: Re: Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!   Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:14 am

Ryan wrote:
Double post. I'm sorry for the trouble Zac but you need to try and understand that I'm not sitting in my garage 24/7 working on decks. I have family, a social life and other obligations just like everyone else. I hope you can understand.
you had the decks done,You could have just shipped them out. I'm done with this.
Thanks for your time, I'd just rather have a refund.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!   Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:19 am

You'll have your refund tomorrow. Sorry things went south.
Back to top Go down
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!   Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:19 am

zac u wounldnt be doing any of this u just need the money
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

ZacDoesFB wrote:
Ryan wrote:
you had the decks done,You could have just shipped them out. I'm done with this.
Thanks for your time, I'd just rather have a refund.
Dude, I have no words to describe how much of a dick you look right now. Seriously, 6 decks is a huge amount of work, it's not a 2 day job as you seem to think, just let Ryan send the decks to you and give him a break, a month is hardly a long time to wait for 6 decks.
Back to top Go down
ZacDoesFB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ZacDoesFB

BRT's 32mm Black

PostSubject: Re: Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!   Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:28 am

kyle ashley wrote:
zac u wounldnt be doing any of this    u just need the money  
the hell? Kyle please get out of here with you jumping to conclusions.
I dont need the money.

@Ryan If you can get them shipped out in 2 days then i dont want a refund.

Sorry if i was seeming like an ass
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!   Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:30 am

ZacDoesFB wrote:
kyle ashley wrote:
zac u wounldnt be doing any of this    u just need the money  
the hell? Kyle please get out of here with you jumping to conclusions.
I dont need the money.

@Ryan If you can get them shipped out in 2 days then i dont want a refund.

Sorry if i was seeming like an ass
We both got a little heated Zac so it's all good. I admit that I'm slow when it comes to shipping and I will improve that. Thank you for the second chance and I assure you that you will be getting them very soon.
Back to top Go down
BrianC
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
BrianC

Companies : Pure

PostSubject: Re: Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!   Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:31 am

It takes 6 days to press six decks at the least, considering if he presses one each night. Which I would not expect. He has a life...anyways, there goes a week. It takes usually a week to lacquer each deck. On top of that there's the drilling. The HAND SANDING and prepwork before you can even lacquer a deck. You aren't even considering the time it take to dye plies (im pretty sure you'd want colored plies in your decks) That takes at least 4 days to get the dye through and for it to dry. Oh and I forgot to mention there is a curing time for a molded deck. Just cause its in the mold 24 hours doesn't mean the glue dried 100% there's maybe another 6 hours (my estimation) at the least for a full cure. You don't want soggy decks right?? Holy shit some people are oblivious to the amount of work that goes into making decks. It's not easy to put out high quality work. Some people take 2 weeks just to finish a custom. You ordered six. Think about it.

BTW Ryan, sorry you gotta deal with this bull shit man :/
Back to top Go down
ZacDoesFB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ZacDoesFB

BRT's 32mm Black

PostSubject: Re: Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!   Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:34 am

BrianC wrote:
It takes 6 days to press six decks at the least, considering if he presses one each night. Which I would not expect. He has a life...anyways, there goes a week. It takes usually a week to lacquer each deck. On top of that there's the drilling. The HAND SANDING and prepwork before you can even lacquer a deck. You aren't even considering the time it take to dye plies (im pretty sure you'd want colored plies in your decks) That takes at least 4 days to get the dye through and for it to dry. Oh and I forgot to mention there is a curing time for a molded deck. Just cause its in the mold 24 hours doesn't mean the glue dried 100% there's maybe another 6 hours (my estimation) at the least for a full cure. You don't want soggy decks right?? Holy shit some people are oblivious to the amount of work that goes into making decks. It's not easy to put out high quality work. Some people take 2 weeks just to finish a custom. You ordered six. Think about it.

BTW Ryan, sorry you gotta deal with this bull shit man :/
He sent me pictures of all the decks being completed a while ago,He even admitted to me that he is slow on shipping so please stay out of this.
Ryan and i have agreed about this stuff and are continuing this deal.
Back to top Go down
BrianC
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
BrianC

Companies : Pure

PostSubject: Re: Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!   Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:38 am

I will say what I feel. This a public forum. If you wanted no one else to get involved or leave a reply then you should have kept it in PM's rather than posting in this thread.
Back to top Go down
ZacDoesFB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ZacDoesFB

BRT's 32mm Black

PostSubject: Re: Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!   Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:42 am

Man is this getting heated. LOL
Back to top Go down
jackson
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
jackson

PostSubject: Re: Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!   Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:59 am

hi ryan
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

Setup : im not a cop dude

PostSubject: Re: Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!   Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:22 am

dude, ryan has a busy life, you cant expect him to make a big stock like that i a blink of an eye, and he went out of the country, you have to understand that people get busy. ryan makes some of the best decks and puts all the time and effort he can into making them. i understand how you could be annoyed with how long he took but you also must understand what i just said happy
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!   Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:59 pm

Thanks for having my back guys. Zac and I successfully worked things out. I know I said I wouldn't be updating this thread but I figured it'd be a good way to keep the thread alive and give little updates since I like sharing the things I'm working on. All I'll say here is that I got these three aluminum blocks in the mail happy
Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 Al10
Back to top Go down
Twest
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Twest

Setup : Main:
-BeastPants
-Brts
-Winklers
-Witchcrafts
-Slim and Catchy

PostSubject: Re: Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!   Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:27 pm

New mold!
Back to top Go down
AmandaW
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AmandaW

Setup : Spectrum
BRT Wides
Grands
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!   Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:46 pm

Twest wrote:
New mold!
cheers 
Back to top Go down
DanielM
Supporter
Supporter
DanielM

Setup : サワーす

PostSubject: Re: Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!   Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:57 pm

Metal wheels!? :trollface:
Back to top Go down
keiranclen
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
keiranclen

Setup : Skate grip
OG Deck
TD LB trucks
FF G6 wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!   Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:14 pm

Cutting them up and making obstacles like benches.
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!   Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:42 pm

metal fleshlights?
Back to top Go down
KlarenzeT
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
KlarenzeT

Setup : Seedfingerboards Complete

PostSubject: Re: Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!   Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:03 pm

iron man suit very happy
Back to top Go down
rekreate
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
rekreate

Setup : Berlinwood 29mm
Dumps
ff G6 black
Ex tape

PostSubject: Re: Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!   Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:13 pm

skeep222 wrote:
metal fleshlights?

The thought of that
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

Setup : im not a cop dude

PostSubject: Re: Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!   Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:53 pm

time machine, gotta be a time machine.
Back to top Go down
huggiemanbearpig
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
huggiemanbearpig

PostSubject: Re: Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!   Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:27 am

BRACES I FUCKING KNEW IT

HUGGIE- 1

YOU OTHER GUYS- 0
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!   Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:28 am

So far metal fleshlight is the closet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!   Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page! - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Temple Decks! New sneak peak added last page!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next