Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalPark updated design and Need ideas to fill park with Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Park updated design and Need ideas to fill park with

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Marston
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Chris Marston

Park updated design and Need ideas to fill park with Empty
PostSubject: Park updated design and Need ideas to fill park with   Park updated design and Need ideas to fill park with EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:30 pm

opkay guys so i posted yesterday and now i have made a new sketch and am going with this sketch. So if you can help me out with what to add to fill in the open space let me know, There will be handrails and ledges just havent been added in. http://gyazo.com/6991fac430c4c1544a7bd6e07eb5ca66
Back to top Go down
sweetbabies
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
sweetbabies

PostSubject: Re: Park updated design and Need ideas to fill park with   Park updated design and Need ideas to fill park with EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:55 pm

make the grass gap bigger
Back to top Go down
Trop32
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Trop32

Companies : Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Fingerboarding
Setup : Jack shit.

PostSubject: Re: Park updated design and Need ideas to fill park with   Park updated design and Need ideas to fill park with EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:51 pm

Pole jam, Rail, Ledge, Downflatdown, Gap to down rail,
Back to top Go down
Chris Marston
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Chris Marston

PostSubject: Re: Park updated design and Need ideas to fill park with   Park updated design and Need ideas to fill park with EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Updated again, i plan on leaving the top right corner empty like that, if you have ideas on what to add please tell me where i should put it. thanks heere is the update park http://gyazo.com/0a5e15d275095c8a7b297778d4e81efa

FYI: there will be a rail over the grass gap, 1 flat 1, and the big stairs in top left corner there will also be a ledge on those aswell that is removable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Park updated design and Need ideas to fill park with   Park updated design and Need ideas to fill park with Empty

Back to top Go down

Park updated design and Need ideas to fill park with

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1