Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalThe Future Of The HQ. - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Future Of The HQ.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

The Future Of The HQ. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Of The HQ.   The Future Of The HQ. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:48 pm

danny has him on xbox I think? I'd ask for his xboxlive ID to talk to him but my xbox hasn't worked since last june >_<
All we can do is hope, though, I guess. happy
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: The Future Of The HQ.   The Future Of The HQ. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:19 pm

kerry you can message and stuff from xbox.com
im gonna talk to him later
Back to top Go down
TMG
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
TMG

Companies : Bluefly Board Co.
Setup : BWNM/BRR trucks/Winkler D-rex blues/FBSes
FFG12/BRR trucks/Substance Quartz BRR's/ FBSes
FFG12/Y trucks United/FF G6E/FBSes

PostSubject: Re: The Future Of The HQ.   The Future Of The HQ. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:57 pm

I 100% totally agree on pretty much everything that has been said except the look of the forum, IMHO, I personally like the grey...its easy on the eyes when you stare at it for 8 hours straight lol...
Back to top Go down
http://www.blueflyboardco.com/
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: The Future Of The HQ.   The Future Of The HQ. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:39 pm

one member has already made a new forum because of this...........if people go their it will divide this place even more......i thought one of the main reasons for change was because people wanted more members,not some memebers to go to another forum.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Future Of The HQ.   The Future Of The HQ. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:51 pm

Yeah someone did he didn't do it becuase of this he just made it becuase he wanted too lol. I love this place it's by far my fav forum ever and yeah now that I think about it there's no point in all going to a different forum harvey just needs to make kerry an admin and well be sorted. I'm going to work on something like fingerboardes but for the uk I'll put a forum section and I'll put the forum as this if thats ok with everyone
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: The Future Of The HQ.   The Future Of The HQ. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:41 pm

oh, can you danny? I didn't know that, fair play. Tell him I said hello if you talk to him happy

erm, jack? NO.
no offense but thats a side project, and, honestly, let the guy with a computing degree make the website maybe? not to brag about myself, but I didn't study computing for 5 years straight and get the second highest grade possible overall to not use my skills happy
Sorting this place is MUCH more important than that.
I mean, make some designs maybe? Sketch some ideas up, that'd be really cool, as if that happens I want everyones input, but, let me actually compile it, so to speak. Might as well use my degree, being that I graduated and have sat on my ass and skateboarded for the past year, haha..

And, yea, if you're talking about who I think who started another forum, I told him not to and was quite firm about it but he couldn't be convinced. Everyone STAY HERE. We'll sort this place out and it'll be amazing.
Person who made a new person, if I'm not the only person who knows then that means you're telling people. Honestly, STOP IT. We want ONE community. happy

And tmg, I have no problem with gray (whilst personally I prefer white as a background, but, I know what you mean about it being nicer on the eyes) but, the whole nuclear reactor things is just.. I don't get what the relevance, or appeal is. Seems like the kind of thing someone would make for a little forum of people who are a clan playing call of duty or something.. : o
(Thats actually no reference to harveys COD addiction, seriously. Just so happens to be a coincidence)
Back to top Go down
giganeo
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

Setup : A Tech Deck, bro.

PostSubject: Re: The Future Of The HQ.   The Future Of The HQ. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:15 pm

^lolz
i love this place, everyone knows everyone, and its friendly if u know what i mean very happy
but we do need changes, and i hate peepz that dont post, im no kerry, but i post reularly
comma win ^
Back to top Go down
Linkan
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Linkan

PostSubject: Re: The Future Of The HQ.   The Future Of The HQ. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:09 am

I agree!
We need a change
hate this layout
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/linkanklinkan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future Of The HQ.   The Future Of The HQ. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Future Of The HQ.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2