Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalunfair sale - Page 3 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unfair sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

unfair sale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:50 am

wilco you're assuming Ross makes decks everyday or that he can make more then one deck each day. Don't forget he has a job,life and probably other hobbies.
Back to top Go down
Strawberry_Crush
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Strawberry_Crush

Setup : Blosom 32.5mm / Ytrucks X4 / G6-5 / Riptape

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:52 am

Wilco wrote:

I do agree. I make my own decks and if i wanted i could make 3 a day. Thats over 1000 a year. Ross is amazing but shouldnt have problems making decks. I have school too.

Maybe Ross takes his time on them to get them right? You can definitely see it in the decks- they're practically perfect. I'd much prefer a stock of 50 amazing decks than 200 mediocre decks.

I missed out on the sale which sucks but I'm just going to buy them from MHC. It's more convenient anyway.
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:01 am

i dont have problems making decks????

i could make more decks, sure. but i have a life. i have a job, and quite frankly i dont want to make decks for 10 hours a day each day. it gets monotonous.

i could bash out 20 decks a day, but they wouldn't be blosoms wink

i still consider what i do a hobby. i dont want to make decks full time, it becomes a business then, and then thats when things go wrong.

the reason they take a while to make is because all the extra fine details take time....its like i said, i can make 20 decks a day, but i couldn't stamp them with a blosom logo as they would have had less time put into them, and therefor be a lesser quality deck.

its threads like these that really p1ss me off if im honest.

decks have been up and gone today, all in a fair way. i cant do no more than that. sorry, im not superman.

Back to top Go down
DarianN
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
DarianN

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:10 am

Just because Blosom has so much hype, (and for good reason, though I haven't gotten a chance to use one) doesn't mean its unfair. You're lucky Kerry even told us what time they would be up. Most companies, (even big companies like BW and YW) don't announce a stock, they just release decks in stock.
Back to top Go down
Ken .I
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ken .I

Setup : Blosom 32mm
Brt wides
Substance Zeros
Ace tape
TKY's

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:14 am

blosom wrote:

i could make more decks, sure. but i have a life. i have a job, and quite frankly i dont want to make decks for 10 hours a day each day. it gets monotonous.

i still consider what i do a hobby. i dont want to make decks full time, it becomes a business then, and then thats when things go wrong.

the reason they take a while to make is because all the extra fine details take time....its like i said, i can make 20 decks a day, but i couldn't stamp them with a blosom logo as they would have had less time put into them, and therefor be a lesser quality deck.

decks have been up and gone today, all in a fair way. i cant do no more than that. sorry, im not superman.

would you ever make a custom?
Or even a trade?
Back to top Go down
Big Tom.
Supporter
Supporter
Big Tom.

Setup : Red Wolf 31mm Split Ply
Ytrucks x4s
RV White Oaks
Ace Tape/Propaganda

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:36 am

Finn S wrote:
DarianN wrote:
Finn S wrote:
^well done you managed to answer a question after someone else already had.
h1p5sT3r bitch
Just fuck off, please you are by far the most annoying member of this forum.
Nothing I said up there was hipster so please don't be a little bitch.

finn you need to chill out. i think darianN was playing a joke and you took it to heart. be easy lad.

Ross is superman. you guys have to appreciate that every blosoms deck that is sold, has been made with love and respect for fingerboarding. From my point of view ross and blosom are a big name in fingerboarding in the UK and if the stock is released every blue moon that means time and effort has gone into the decks.

Nothing is unfair in love and war.

keep up the good work ross. i take my hat off to you sir
Back to top Go down
rekreate
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
rekreate

Setup : Berlinwood 29mm
Dumps
ff G6 black
Ex tape

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:39 am

I think their should of been a limit of one per customer
Back to top Go down
kiwi95
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer

Setup :

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:44 am

if you guys want decks so bad buy a red wolf
http://redwolffingerboards.weebly.com/
Back to top Go down
morrowsnow
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
morrowsnow

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:46 am

blosom wrote:

Damn right. Also can somebody explain MHC to me? Is that a fingerboard store? Is Blosom releasing another stock there?
Back to top Go down
DarianN
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
DarianN

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:54 am

Finn S wrote:
DarianN wrote:
Finn S wrote:
^well done you managed to answer a question after someone else already had.
h1p5sT3r bitch
Just fuck off, please you are by far the most annoying member of this forum.
Nothing I said up there was hipster so please don't be a little bitch.
Lmao Finn what the fuck are you talking about. I called myself a 'h1p5t3r bitch' not you. And I meant it sarcastically. I don't see how you're getting incredibly butthurt because I called myself a hipster...with complete sarcasm.
Wtf dude
Back to top Go down
laserfbs
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
laserfbs

Companies : None
Setup : Scooter
Caprisun
Big ass nigga

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:06 am

I'm no hipster, but I was following this conversation, before it was cool to follow this conversation.
Back to top Go down
morrowsnow
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
morrowsnow

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:11 am

laserfbs wrote:
I'm no hipster, but I was following this conversation, before it was cool to follow this conversation.

#swag
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:13 am

keelan W wrote:
if you guys want decks so bad buy a red wolf
http://redwolffingerboards.weebly.com/
Lol shameless advertising

People go crazy over blosoms ATM, not redwolves wink decks do look mad sick though
Back to top Go down
Grendel
Council
Council
Grendel

Setup : BW widelow or 96 custom+ BRT wides + WW or Oaks + witchcraft bushings + ATAMATape

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:05 am

Calm down a bit, it was a 110% fair sale.

Also, if you remember, it wasn't supposed to be any Blosom before the end of winter, Ross made a little lovely crafted decks for you guys.

I wanted to buy one, but, I told myself : you already have 3 awesome blosom, leave this ones to those who don'ty have some.

So guys, wait a bit, Ross will made more (and as he said, go to his site to spy when new deck come out)

Blosom are Awesome, Good luck with it Ross wink
Back to top Go down
http://fbfr.fr
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:12 am

Kingsley. wrote:
Why do you still have this idea that people bought more than one? Kerry clearly said that nobody got more than one so why are you complaining still?
Back to top Go down
MrsKatmus
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
MrsKatmus

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:13 am

Kingsley. wrote:

There was. You missed out. Quit getting so butthurt over this.
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:19 am

Lol Kat very happy
There will be more blosoms, enough said
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:53 am

I love the fact that people go on about 'support Unite', etc, then this crap comes up. Ross puts out the decks he can so we can enjoy them. He doesn't make much money off them. Kerry does the same, loads of effort, gives loads back, isn't getting rich. Give these guys some damn respect, put on your big boy pants and keep an eye on the Blosom store. It's testament to those two that neither has locked this thread yet.
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:00 am

If Ross made real money of these you'd think he'd sell more than 10 decks every couple months. He does it cus he loves it and its his hobby. I think that everything that needed to be said here has been said. A mod should lock this.
Back to top Go down
Simon_Quigley
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Simon_Quigley

Setup : finga blue graphic
wides
labs
china

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:08 pm

well..
this escalated quickly..
Back to top Go down
Strawberry_Crush
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Strawberry_Crush

Setup : Blosom 32.5mm / Ytrucks X4 / G6-5 / Riptape

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:10 pm

morrowsnow wrote:
blosom wrote:

Damn right. Also can somebody explain MHC to me? Is that a fingerboard store? Is Blosom releasing another stock there?

MHC is Hitoshi's fingerboard store. She's getting Blosom stock soon. I'm not sure if she does international stuff though. Gotta ask her. /plug
Back to top Go down
Jay W
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

Setup : G12
Brt's
Oaks
Rip

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:27 pm

blosom wrote:

So what happens to those huge stacks of decks that we see on your blog? shocked
Back to top Go down
callumfb95
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
callumfb95

Setup : Blossom 32.5
Trucks
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:31 pm

Jay W wrote:
blosom wrote:

So what happens to those huge stacks of decks that we see on your blog? shocked

They sell.
Back to top Go down
ConcreteFBS
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ConcreteFBS

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:36 pm

All im gonna say is that you guys are very lucky he doesnt sell his decks for £35-£40, when he could and they will probably sell out anyway. Give Ross some respect, you can see hes in it for the scene and not the money
Back to top Go down
Trevor Westad
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Trevor Westad

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:46 pm

ConcreteFBS wrote:
All im gonna say is that you guys are very lucky he doesnt sell his decks for £35-£40, when he could and they will probably sell out anyway. Give Ross some respect, you can see hes in it for the scene and not the money
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

unfair sale

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next