Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalunfair sale - Page 4 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unfair sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Harry.Speakman
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Harry.Speakman

Setup : Yellowood engraved deck,
Ytrucks x3 yellow
Oak Wheels RV Black

Blosom Leaf graphic deck,
Ytrucks x3 black and white
FF BRR edition/ soon to be oaks

unfair sale - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:57 pm

mattyb wrote:
i got the billy deck

Stab wink
lucky guy happy
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Trevor Westad wrote:
ConcreteFBS wrote:
All im gonna say is that you guys are very lucky he doesnt sell his decks for £35-£40, when he could and they will probably sell out anyway. Give Ross some respect, you can see hes in it for the scene and not the money
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

Setup : im not a cop dude

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:44 pm

SeamusMcFlurry wrote:
I love the fact that people go on about 'support Unite', etc, then this crap comes up. Ross puts out the decks he can so we can enjoy them. He doesn't make much money off them. Kerry does the same, loads of effort, gives loads back, isn't getting rich. Give these guys some damn respect, put on your big boy pants and keep an eye on the Blosom store. It's testament to those two that neither has locked this thread yet.

this
Back to top Go down
laserfbs
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
laserfbs

Companies : None
Setup : Scooter
Caprisun
Big ass nigga

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:49 pm

Why do you guys complain. Kerry had set the time, and given nearly 3 hours of prep time. You shouldn't be upset. As Ross said, he could put out 20 decks a day, bit they wouldn't be blosoms. He takes ages on them, makes little money, and receives this shit. It is a wonder he puts them up for the public, and not just the team. People complaining of this is saddening, because if Ross put up enough for every one they would not be special, nor Blosoms. Stop complaining, and wait for the next one. I got extremely lucky, but got a graphic I don't love, but I am not complaining.
If you wanted one, you'd have sat at the computer, and waited. And sang spongebob, with a slice of cherry pie and a coke. If you got a blosom following that, your day would be complete.
Back to top Go down
JRskatr
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JRskatr

Companies : Homewood Fingerboards
Setup : Homewood New Mold
New Foamy Greatness
YTrucks & NC wheels

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:26 pm

^Haha and it would be "the best day ever!" happy

All this hype makes me want to try a Blosom someday! I like that Ross takes his time with his decks -- that's a true sign of a craftsman. And props to Kerry for helping him get the decks out too, maybe he'll help me by carrying Homewoods some day haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.homewoodfb.com
laserfbs
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
laserfbs

Companies : None
Setup : Scooter
Caprisun
Big ass nigga

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:31 pm

JRskatr wrote:
^Haha and it would be "the best day ever!" happy

All this hype makes me want to try a Blosom someday! I like that Ross takes his time with his decks -- that's a true sign of a craftsman. And props to Kerry for helping him get the decks out too, maybe he'll help me by carrying Homewoods some day haha.
To the first, haha!
Good reference
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unfair sale   unfair sale - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

unfair sale

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4