Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalPost Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post Anything that makes your day/night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazzzzyBoarder
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
CrazzzzyBoarder

Location : well at the moment im sat on my laptop if that answers the q?
Companies : Oblivion Skate Team

Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:51 am

lol^ very happy
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

Setup : FF G15 Zeph Engraved
FBS(duh?)
Wide Brts w/green witchcraft bushings
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:56 am

Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 ZCeLs1K
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Companies : I own Weca bi$h
Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:05 pm

Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 Tumblr_llayb7xcYR1qg39ewo1_500
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axelwahl
TomColbert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
TomColbert

Companies : Fingerboarding and Skateboarding
Setup : Yellowood Z3, Blackriver Trucks, Winkler Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:35 pm

Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 945238_10151486584893952_319336895_n
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/colbertfb?feature=mhum
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

Setup : Whats a setup

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Well, I toked a lil white ago.
Riding bikes while baked is amazing.
Back to top Go down
morrowsnow
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
morrowsnow

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:46 pm

getting nollie backside heels first try like 20 times in a row.....

losing a game of Skype-skate to Zach made me feel good that there's other fingerboarders that are better than me and brought me to the realization that I actually maybe do have a life! very happy
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:46 pm

Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 392370_10151650078309124_61442132_n
Back to top Go down
huggiemanbearpig
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
huggiemanbearpig

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:50 pm

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
CrazzzzyBoarder
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
CrazzzzyBoarder

Location : well at the moment im sat on my laptop if that answers the q?
Companies : Oblivion Skate Team

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:23 pm

There is too much "girls are strong tooo we have to live with so much shit omgg" around. And being punched in the boob hurts? mhm sure...
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:58 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Jack B.
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jack B.

Setup : Berlinwood 33.3 Low
Winkler classics
TKY
BRT 2.0 Super Silver
FBS

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:02 pm

Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:05 pm

From yesterday
Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 Tumblr_mmymv5iBhu1rjuxvto1_1280
Back to top Go down
Luis Correia
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luis Correia

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 7:09 pm

Back to top Go down
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 7:22 pm

Ohhhh Axell niceeeeee
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:03 pm

*drool*
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

Setup : Whats a setup

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:25 pm

Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 923084_451833371566097_409491225_n
Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_mmesbiuufX1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:40 pm

That's epic^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:04 pm

Danny Hynam wrote:
Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 392370_10151650078309124_61442132_n

let me tell u a thing

The amount of misogyny and ignorance in this post and page... I can't even comprehend.

Few things I want to address:
a) your period does not always disappear when you're on birth control
b) the size of the penis and the size of a baby does not even match up
c) you're implying that abortion is wrong
d) just because a man is biologically more capable to "lift" does not mean women are inferior; we share the same biologically worth.
e) the misogynistic language used in this post is disgusting

First of all, the obvious male response in retaliation to that Tumblr post is by far, more ignorant than anything I have ever seen. Second, the response is implying that women who have sex are sluts? Unacceptable and unintelligent. Using the term is already shows how stupid that person is. How about you stop undermining a woman’s autonomy by referring to her body as an object whose worth is determined by how frequently they have sex. All in all, women have it worse than men.

Men do not have to worry about walking on the street at 3AM without the fear of being raped or sexually assaulted.
Men do not have to deal with individuals hollering them out in the middle of the street.
Men do not get treated as a sexual object and a piece of meat in media and every day life.

Another good example is that men are called assertive and driven when the women is considered a bitch.

Danny: just by posting this, you have shown how narrow-minded you are... and this should be an example that misogyny is well and alive in this world. This is extremely ignorant. By posting this it shows that you agree with it. How dare you agree with something so dehumanizing?
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Ellie wrote:
Danny Hynam wrote:
*Snip
Danny: just by posting this, you have shown how narrow-minded you are... and this should be an example that misogyny is well and alive in this world. This is extremely ignorant. By posting this it shows that you agree with it. How dare you agree with something so dehumanizing?

Calm down, it was a joke, and I'm pretty sure the response was also a joke, hence the 'do you even lift?'. The guy responding to it is poking fun at the ignorance of the female posting it in the first place, it looks like he's over exaggerating his ignorance because the girl is practically saying that guys have no problems in their life whilst girls get all of the shit.
It gave me a laugh since I could relate this to my ex, complaining about all of her fucking life problems all the time whilst not giving a shit that she was running my life into the ground.
Not all guys are dicks, we're not as strong as 'we think we are', but frankly not all of us think we're that strong.
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Ellie the point in that post was to be as ingorant as the HpLyrikzswaggintosh post.

I'm sure that neither Danny or the person who wrote it actually mean what it says.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:21 pm

Danny Hynam wrote:
Ellie wrote:
Danny Hynam wrote:
*Snip

Calm down, it was a joke, and I'm pretty sure the response was also a joke, hence the 'do you even lift?'. The guy responding to it is poking fun at the ignorance of the female posting it in the first place, it looks like he's over exaggerating his ignorance because the girl is practically saying that guys have no problems in their life whilst girls get all of the shit.
It gave me a laugh since I could relate this to my ex, complaining about all of her fucking life problems all the time whilst not giving a shit that she was running my life into the ground.
Not all guys are dicks, we're not as strong as 'we think we are', but frankly not all of us think we're that strong.

When you say "it's a joke" and it's not a big deal, that's literally not true?? You're basically saying the oppression and dehumanization is okay and that shit isn't funny in the first place????

Ellie is tired so she's going to get pizza

Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 0aXijiv
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:25 pm

But the girl that wrote the HpLyrikz post isn't doing the exact same thing to the male population?

The thing is, people need to stop generalizing. Not all black people are the same, not all white people are the same. Men are not the same, women are not the same.

Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:25 pm

Ellie wrote:
Danny Hynam wrote:
Ellie wrote:
Danny Hynam wrote:
*Snip

When you say "it's a joke" and it's not a big deal, that's literally not true?? You're basically saying the oppression and dehumanization is okay and that shit isn't funny in the first place????

Ellie is tired so she's going to get pizza

I'm too tired to work out what you're talking about, what?

Ellie, you're reading too deeply into this.

Pizza, good choice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:28 pm

Mikkel S wrote:
But the girl that wrote the HpLyrikz post isn't doing the exact same thing to the male population?

The thing is, people need to stop generalizing. Not all black people are the same, not all white people are the same. Men are not the same, women are not the same.

I want to point out that there's no such thing as misandry fyi

Again, biologically we might be different but we all share the same worth

yes broccoli pizza
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Ellie wrote:
Mikkel S wrote:

I want to point out that there's no such thing as misandry fyi

Again, biologically we might be different but we all share the same worth

yes broccoli pizza
I don't even know what that means, so I'll ignore that one.

And it depends on the person, do you agree that Hitler or Darth Vader are of the same value as Barack Obama?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Anything that makes your day/night

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next