Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalPost Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post Anything that makes your day/night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

Setup : Whats a setup

Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:44 am

Like now
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:05 am

So, we're discussing abortion and animal cruelty in a thread about 'things that make our day'. We should probably move on.
Conclusion;
Don't get on the bad side of Ellie!

Anyway, tech decks make my day.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:24 am

Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 Tumblr_m5dsxa0O511qkli3wo1_400
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:16 pm

^That scared the crap out of me.
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:36 pm

This conversation about abortion made my morning. :3 "If it still looks like a dinosaur, chop it!" - Abe Lincoln

I don't think men and women are equal, but I think they have equal problems and mountains to climb. To say that one has it worse is juts ignorant and shiz. For instance, a man is probably more likely to get raped in prison? WHERE IS THAT AWARENESS? But forealz neither of the two have it harder and feminists need to realize that. If they feel that women have it so hard, then maybe they'd like to move to a country like Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan, maybe India? I heard those countries have very good equal rights policies! (Joking btw)
Back to top Go down
Boffey
Boffey

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:43 pm

People are silly and society is bad - end of argument. And im seriously considering making a moral debates thread. BACK ON TOPIC I have like 4 cans of sprite in my fridge, i am happy.

Last edited by Boffey on Mon May 20, 2013 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

Setup : Homemade Mellow Wide Split
China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)
China Foamtape (Black, duh)

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:43 pm

Im hungry. Food makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:51 pm

A young boy went up to his father and asked him, "Dad, what is the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'?" The father thought for a moment, then answered, "Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and then, ask your brother if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learn from that." So the boy went to his mother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" The mother replied, "Of course, I would! We could really use that money to fix up the house and send you kids to a great university!" The boy then went to his sister and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" The girl replied, "Oh, good heavens! I LOVE Brad Pitt and I would sleep with him in a heartbeat. Are you nuts?" The boy then went to his brother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" "Of course," the brother replied. "Do you know how much a million bucks would buy?" The boy pondered the answers for a few days and then went back to his dad. His father asked him, "Did you find out the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'?" The boy replied, "Yes, 'Potentially', you and I are sitting on three million dollars, but 'realistically', we're living with two hookers and a queer."
Back to top Go down
Jack B.
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jack B.

Setup : Berlinwood 33.3 Low
Winkler classics
TKY
BRT 2.0 Super Silver
FBS

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:55 pm

haha danny lmfao
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:55 pm

YEAH BITCHES GOT PAID
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:39 pm

Also, speaking of abortions, I'm getting one of these!
Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmrqY6_Q1H6RZFQwanyyuX8NnPwCmyIxrJN0EuMIlgGj7i-M9h
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:46 pm

Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 6lOWNMM
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:49 pm

Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 I-See-What-You-Did-There.
Back to top Go down
DanielM
Supporter
Supporter
DanielM

Setup : サワーす

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:32 pm

Mindblown
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:26 pm

GunnerBoser wrote:
This conversation about abortion made my morning. :3 "If it still looks like a dinosaur, chop it!" - Abe Lincoln

I don't think men and women are equal, but I think they have equal problems and mountains to climb. To say that one has it worse is juts ignorant and shiz. For instance, a man is probably more likely to get raped in prison? WHERE IS THAT AWARENESS? But forealz neither of the two have it harder and feminists need to realize that. If they feel that women have it so hard, then maybe they'd like to move to a country like Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan, maybe India? I heard those countries have very good equal rights policies! (Joking btw)

I stopped at "I don't think men and women are equal"

But you're right we need to fight for equal rights for men because men are vastly underrepresented in media, government, business, and other influential institutions. With enough effort, one day we just might elect a male president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner, your post is illogical and I'm sorry to call you out but you're just fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

Setup : Whats a setup

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:36 pm

Omg someone lock this thread
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:37 pm

Xavier wrote:
Omg someone lock this thread
This whole thread is gonna feel.my.wrath.
Back to top Go down
DanielM
Supporter
Supporter
DanielM

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:43 pm

Polish your banhammer ry

He,

Lacquering decks makes my day , they are so purdy
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:10 pm

please watch this I CAN'T
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:22 pm

Ellie wrote:
GunnerBoser wrote:

But you're right we need to fight for equal rights for men because men are vastly underrepresented in media, government, business, and other influential institutions. With enough effort, one day we just might elect a male president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner, your post is illogical and I'm sorry to call you out but you're just fucking stupid.

(Says the irrational feminist) xD if this is such a problem, why don't all women just go butch? That's what Danny did and it worked out great for him? Ellie, you're looking at the extreme things, like presidency? Why not look at the things that even black people didnt have years ago, voting rights, powerful positions, etc. If even other women don't really think much about this topic, why do others feel the need to make a fuss about it?

Think about this: how many women presidents have there ever been? Now how many have actually ran for president? (A couple or something, with really only like 1 making a bit of noise) talk to your fellow shemales about this one and maybe one day you guys will get what you want or whatever. Now, read my whole post and understand that as values change, so will your stupid feminist movement thing or whatever. I'm out.
Back to top Go down
DarianN
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
DarianN

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Ellie est intelligente!
Gunner est enneyeux!
J'adore Ellie (not really :p)
Back to top Go down
DanielM
Supporter
Supporter
DanielM

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Dude take it to pm's or something , heck make a thread about it idk...
Back to top Go down
Ken .I
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ken .I

Setup : Blosom 32mm
Brt wides
Substance Zeros
Ace tape
TKY's

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:12 am

Ellie wrote:
GunnerBoser wrote:

Ellie.. Lol..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Anything that makes your day/night

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next