Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFrost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Chad Spradlin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Chad Spradlin

Companies : Frost Fingerboards
Setup : Frost G3 Mellow
NoComply wheels
FBS Extra Smooth
TD wide trucks
Riptape tuning

Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:34 pm

I wasn't trying to hurt any other companies when purchasing the parts to sell. I understand what Mikkel is saying about how it's taking sales away from other companies that make the parts themselves, but it's also driving away kids from the scene as well, in my opinion, when their only option is something ridiculously higher priced than a techdeck for $3. I only wanted to offer the parts so that I could offer a complete that wouldn't turn people away as fast as a $70 complete. When I got into the scene, it was hard want to drop the $10 on a wooden deck simply because I didn't know if it would really be that much better. I'm sure it's even more difficult for kids now when you go around and see the current prices of products. That being said, I understand the products now are worth the extra money, but when all you have ever used is a techdeck, you're not going to know the difference yet, so it's going to be harder to dish out that extra cash. And if someone decides to move from a techdeck to one of my completes, hopefully they'll enjoy it enough to become interested in what fingerboarding is. Then once that is established, they'll progress to buying the better quality wheels and products from the other companies.

I understand it's taking sales away from the other companies, but I'm not trying to hit on the market that is already interested in the scene when selling these completes. I'm trying to go after the kids who don't even know about the other companies yet so that I can introduce them to the whole scene. If we build the scene this way, it may hurt the other companies in the beginning but it's still building the scene to where they will make the gradual transition themselves to the other companies.

I will make it clear when I offer the completes that the parts are not professional quality and are meant to only be an affordable option. Idk what else I can do besides having a separate page on the site with links to the other companies pages. I'm REALLY not trying to hurt the scene in anyway by offering the china products, and if I would've known that I'd have that rep of hurting the scene by offering them, I would have NEVER purchased them, lol. I've spent hundreds of dollars at flatface and even more on BRR, shit I even have my own BigMini that I had mailed over seas sitting in my bedroom, so that thing I want to see is those companies suffer because I chose to offer china products. But in my opinion, I believe that by offering the cheaper alternative for the people just getting into the scene, it's going to help build it to where the other companies are going to eventually see benefits from it too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FrostFBS.com
grantinator
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
grantinator

Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:41 pm

I think Kerry got it spot on. Not everyone has the money to drop $100+ on FF wheels and BRR trucks, let alone as a new person to the hobby. In all honesty, I don't even think saying the parts aren't professional quality is necessary, because, once this hypothetical new fingerboarder explores the scene, he's gonna see videos of Mike, and so many other great fingerboarders advertising the more expensive stuff. There's no denying that advertising works, and thats exactly what pretty much every FB video does. "Damn! Why is this guy so much better than me?" And when you see a Flatface link in the description you click, save, and probably buy. I feel like saying these aren't professional quality will put everyone at ease, so why not do it, but I really don't think its necessary. That ain't how business works.
Back to top Go down
Chad Spradlin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Chad Spradlin

NoComply wheels
FBS Extra Smooth
TD wide trucks
Riptape tuning

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:50 pm

IMG_3007

Eric B's Custom G3 Mellow
32mm
IceBlue/Black Split
Black
Maple
Black
Ice Blue

wink 
Back to top Go down
GrantO
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
GrantO

BRT 2.0
Winkler Wheels Junks

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:11 pm

Chad Spradlin wrote:
IMG_3007

Eric B's Custom G3 Mellow
32mm
IceBlue/Black Split
Black
Maple
Black
Ice Blue

wink 
hooooollyyy shit! shocked 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ifing3rb0ard
KalaniPasion
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
KalaniPasion

Setup :

- G14 Old School
- Dual Duros
- X4s
- Slim & Catchy

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:01 am

So Fresh afro 
Back to top Go down
Chad Spradlin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Chad Spradlin

NoComply wheels
FBS Extra Smooth
TD wide trucks
Riptape tuning

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:41 pm

IMG_7924

G3 Mellow Bowl shape, haha!

Grabbed a can of Orange paint while I was at Walmart just for this deck, :)Made of all maple plies so it's super strong too. Going to drill the kingpin and counter sink holes after the paint dries so that the maple will be able to come out a little, ;)Going to look so sick with the tape on top and some extra wide trucks, literally can't wait!
Back to top Go down
deejaydestroy
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
deejaydestroy

Setup :
-woob rlx
-brt wides
-witchcrafts
-oaks

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:04 pm

That thing looks cray! shocked 
Back to top Go down
AmandaW
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AmandaW

Setup : Spectrum
BRT Wides
Grands
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:14 pm

That lacquer cool
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:30 pm

AmandaW wrote:
That lacquer cool
Back to top Go down
Chad Spradlin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Chad Spradlin

NoComply wheels
FBS Extra Smooth
TD wide trucks
Riptape tuning

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:55 pm

I think it was just because the spray paint was still wet, lol, but I am going to clear coat over it so that the paint doesn't wear away when doing slides.
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

Setup : im not a cop dude

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:56 pm

i can have?
Back to top Go down
Chad Spradlin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Chad Spradlin

NoComply wheels
FBS Extra Smooth
TD wide trucks
Riptape tuning

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:01 pm

mattyb wrote:
i can have?
Lol, your bowl is what made me want to make this, haha. Was using my normal deck all day Saturday when using the bowl, so when I got home I was like, "I HAVE to make a deck for that bowl". Haha, going to be so sick for the next time I come over.
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

Setup : im not a cop dude

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:10 pm

hahaha you need to make one. if i have leftover foam from my next build ill hook you up lol
Back to top Go down
KalaniPasion
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
KalaniPasion

Setup :

- G14 Old School
- Dual Duros
- X4s
- Slim & Catchy

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:49 pm

Nice man.
Def want a custom G5 bowl shape!
Back to top Go down
Chad Spradlin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Chad Spradlin

NoComply wheels
FBS Extra Smooth
TD wide trucks
Riptape tuning

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:24 pm

Trying to get rid of some old stock to make room on the website.
Next 7 posters get a free deck, 1 per person, lol. Claim em as you go!

All of them are 32mm just so you know, happy 

1     2     3     4     5     6     7
Untitled
Untitled

I'll PM you for your address after you post

ALL ARE GONE!

Last edited by Chad Spradlin on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:25 pm

post up nice
Back to top Go down
Zach
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Zach

Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Flatface wheels

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:27 pm

These look real nice, especially top left happy
Back to top Go down
sputnicwarriors
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
sputnicwarriors

Companies : RIFUDG (RFDG)
Setup : SKOWOOD <3
BRR
WC
OAKS
FBS TAPE

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:39 pm

The middle one is awsome! Want it wink
Back to top Go down
http://rifudg.bigcartel.com/
GrantO
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
GrantO

BRT 2.0
Winkler Wheels Junks

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:44 pm

:O hookin people up
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ifing3rb0ard
Twest
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Twest

Setup : Main:
-BeastPants
-Brts
-Winklers
-Witchcrafts
-Slim and Catchy

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:45 pm

Second to the left is awesome:)
Back to top Go down
Stacked
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Stacked

Companies : Stacked
Setup : Sb- blank 8.5 deck, Indy white 149s, Knox hardware, bones Swiss bearings, bones SPF V4 54mm wheels, mob grip

Fb- STACKED cruiser, white brt wides, ff g4 brr wheels, fbs tape, WITCHCRAFT666 bushings of death

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:47 pm

I like all of them especially second to the right
Back to top Go down
https://stackeddecks.bigcartel.com/
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Claimed? wink

The first deck looks mad, never seen veneer like that before shocked
Back to top Go down
Jack B.
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jack B.

Setup : Berlinwood 33.3 Low
Winkler classics
TKY
BRT 2.0 Super Silver
FBS

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:22 pm

Please c'mon ! Am I eighth ?
Back to top Go down
deejaydestroy
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
deejaydestroy

Setup :
-woob rlx
-brt wides
-witchcrafts
-oaks

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Damn it, I knew I should have looked at the forum before work! sad
Back to top Go down
rekreate
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
rekreate

Setup : Berlinwood 29mm
Dumps
ff G6 black
Ex tape

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:47 pm

i want one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next