Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalOG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 1:42 pm

Louis. wrote:
What 5 dollar :O have to ...
Better do it soon, taking it down in about an hour.
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

Setup : Homemade Mellow Wide Split
China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)
China Foamtape (Black, duh)

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:27 pm

Aaaand it's gone
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:46 pm

Bobbernaut wrote:
Aaaand it's gone
Still here actually... Taking it down now that you mentioned it though. :p when people get my hopes up and then forget about leading me on.. Tsssk tsssk....
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:32 am

I just managed to get a decent camera setup, so I will soon (1-2 weeks) be releasing a full length Original Gangsta decks add. Obviously featuring me, and maybe some other homies if I can get some. Stay tuned for more updates! Also, if you'd like small life updates/the occasional Fingerboarding line or picture, go ahead and follow me on Instagram, @gunnerboser happy

Take care guys.
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:48 am

Hey guys.. Bad news,

Basically, I had knee surgery today, and I won't be able to do much of anything for the next few days and possibly the next week or so. The pain pills I will be on may affect how the quality of my decks turns out, so I will not be even attempting to make decks until my pain meds are no longer needed. I hope you guys will understand. Thank you for the continued support, and I hope to be back making decks for you guys soon.

Much love,
Gunner
Back to top Go down
KuhPopie
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
KuhPopie

Setup :
my setup seriously does resemble a pickle

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:54 am

Get well soon, gunnybun! Lol wat
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:55 am

GunnerBoser wrote:
Hey guys.. Bad news,

Basically, I had knee surgery today, and I won't be able to do much of anything for the next few days and possibly the next week or so. The pain pills I will be on may affect how the quality of my decks turns out, so I will not be even attempting to make decks until my pain meds are no longer needed. I hope you guys will understand. Thank you for the continued support, and I hope to be back making decks for you guys soon.

Much love,
Gunner
Get well soon dude. It's very mature that you understand your quality may decrease because of the medication. I hope you feel better asap very happy
Back to top Go down
ZacDoesFB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ZacDoesFB

Companies : Youtube.com/ ZacGarrettFB
Setup : Zink 32mm Trip Red
BRT's 32mm Black
Witchcraft bushings white
FF Black River Edition Wheels White

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:32 am

Get well soon dude.
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:57 am

Get well soon Gunner!
Back to top Go down
thatfingaboardguy119
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
thatfingaboardguy119

Companies : dank decks

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:30 am

get well soon gunner very happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thatfingaboardguy119
neztek
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
neztek

Companies : Neztek Fingerboards Australia
Setup : NeztekFB 33.25mm. Deck
Y-Trucks X4 Tex Black
Winklers
Creamy Goo

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 4:13 am

Keep them feet up and get well soon Gunner. tongue 
Back to top Go down
http://neztekfb.bigcartel.com
Louis.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Louis.

Companies :
Setup : weca
ytrucks
oak
ace

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:20 am

get well soon !
Back to top Go down
Leisurelife
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Leisurelife

Setup : Woob Rlx
FBS Extra Smooth
Blackriver Trucks 32 mm
Flatface gold brr editions
Witchcraft bushings

Catfish BBQ new mold
FBS Extra Smooth
Blackriver Trucks 32 mm
Winkler TLC
Witchcraft bushings

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:57 am

Yo I was looking to order a deck for my birthday coming up, possibly 4 ply 33mm, that possible? That shape looks really nice man love to try one out!
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:19 pm

Take care gunnerrr
Back to top Go down
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:29 pm

May you have a speedy recovery happy
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:40 pm

Leisurelife wrote:
Yo I was looking to order a deck for my birthday coming up, possibly 4 ply 33mm, that possible? That shape looks really nice man love to try one out!

Yeah man that would be great! I can only press decks in my mold for now being as I have no mobility of my left leg but if I were to make a custom I'm sure it would be done for you in no time at all. Just hit me up when you think you're ready!

Thanks for all the good words guys.. I got big stuff planned for da new year.. Hopefully something similar to Keelan over at Redwolf wink everyone take care and start the new year off positive! As previously mentioned customs are still available on the site and Black Jesus is still at the discounted price for the time being. I don't know how much Black Jesus is left so get some while it's still there! Peace homies!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 4:41 am

So guys, the last few days have been confusing. The pain pains I'm on are really cool and make everything funny, and they also give me an incredible taste for plies. Since I can't shape and drill and finish decks, I've simply been pressing as many as I can. Here is what I have so far:

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 UpGKCZI

I will try to have a stock of ten decks up within the next couple weeks. The stock will include splits, fades, and blanks. I am always excited to make custom orders, so don't be shy to hit me up. happy let me know what you think guys, and if any of you wanna check out the bottom of any of the decks better, just comment and let me know! Thanks for the continued support! happy
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 5:59 am

nigga u high? 420blazeitfag
Back to top Go down
Louis.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Louis.

Companies :
Setup : weca
ytrucks
oak
ace

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:39 am

That looks awesome gunner maybe they now look a bit full of glue but i know what cool decks you make so especially the split looks great ! keep this gunner cheers happy 
Back to top Go down
thatfingaboardguy119
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
thatfingaboardguy119

Companies : dank decks

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:09 pm

if thats a teal birdseye.. ooooohhhh. me want
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thatfingaboardguy119
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:44 am

Being as I am very uncreative, could I get some suggestions as to what type of split ply bottoms I could be working out for the stock? very happy So far, I have a tortoise cool thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Tim Lowery
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tim Lowery

Companies : filming, baseball, and self pleasuring
Setup : Redemption NM
BLUEFLY WIDES
FBS ES
FlatFace G6 D Black

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:33 am

PIKACHU!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardknoxfbs.com
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:58 pm

Tim Lowery wrote:
PIKACHU!

I'm gonna let Grant stick to the Pokemon because I've never really gotten into that kind of stuff :p if you want a CUSTOM Pokemon split go ahead and pm me though xD

Thanks for the input though c: ANYONE ELSE CARE TO HELP ME OUT?
Back to top Go down
TehBlazer
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
TehBlazer

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:59 pm

rasta split!!! Like this one but a regular shape
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 130141
and all different rasta splits, i can think of dozens tongue
me gusta!
Back to top Go down
KuhPopie
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
KuhPopie

Setup :
my setup seriously does resemble a pickle

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 4:36 pm

A splitply that shows a fingerboard on a fingerboard on a fingerboard on a fingerboard, and so on until you can't make pieces of wood that small.

It would be like fingerboard inception. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next