Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalOG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:04 pm

ThePijus wrote:
I remember ordering three OG's and no one of them was looking as good as this. I think you got better at this, great work!
Haha yeah! That was wayyyyy before I got my new mold and had decent tools, haha! I'd consider those relics of the past now wink
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:44 pm

Looks good! Red on purple looks kinda weird drunken 
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 2:03 am

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 Image14

New deck on the site soon, lemme know whatcha think! happy gonna be 18 USD shipped very happy
Back to top Go down
Twest
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Twest

Setup : Main:
-BeastPants
-Brts
-Winklers
-Witchcrafts
-Slim and Catchy

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 2:10 am

Wait, I'm kinda mindf**ked here, is that a handboard?
Back to top Go down
AfunnyFATman
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
AfunnyFATman

Companies : Wish i had one! lol
Setup : Flatface G14.12 -
RipTape Slim and Catchy -
BRT 32mm Super Silver (Witchcraft Bushings) -
Orange Bud Oak Wheels -

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 2:14 am

Twest is right! I didn't notice it at first but it really does look like a hand board with the deck beside it! lol
Back to top Go down
RonNation
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : Northwood Charm
Dump Trucks
FF G6
WC bushing

Woobs

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 2:30 am

I think its just some photoshop guys
Back to top Go down
Eric_Best
Council
Council
Eric_Best

Setup : catfishbbq, brts, ff wheels, fbs

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 2:35 am

I agree, i think it's to show the top ply of the deck
Back to top Go down
AfunnyFATman
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
AfunnyFATman

Companies : Wish i had one! lol
Setup : Flatface G14.12 -
RipTape Slim and Catchy -
BRT 32mm Super Silver (Witchcraft Bushings) -
Orange Bud Oak Wheels -

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 2:54 am

Ohhh ic well it is photoshopped nicely then haha could of fooled me!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:03 am

Just some simple photoshop! Actually did it with my iPad, haha... It turned out really sick, even I had to take a couple minutes to high-five myself, haha. Cheers, guys happy
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 7:22 am

Kinda mindfucked there for a while! The bottom and top plies are awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:14 pm

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 Image15

Another one. I didn't like how this one came out that much, so it'll only be 10 dollars + 2 for shipping. Still is kinda need, though. It's a solid deck. I'd use it myself, it just didn't feel as nice as the purple one for some reason.
Back to top Go down
K-A12
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
K-A12

Companies : 1-UP Fingerboards
Setup : 1-UP 33.5mm
Brts wide silver
Flatface clear blem z wheels with one brr edition gold
Wc bushings teal

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:25 am

Te top ply on the purple deck is amazing affraid shocked 
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:47 pm

Might post a deck today depending on if I have time. This one turned out really neat shocked stay tuned
Back to top Go down
Louis.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Louis.

Companies :
Setup : weca
ytrucks
oak
ace

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:34 pm

gunner ? decks look sick !!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 3:07 am

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 Image26

On the site soon, 32mm,

Feedback?

Some more decks will soon be ready as well.
Back to top Go down
jbginger
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
jbginger

Setup : Blosom 32.5
FBS
BRTs
Winklers
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:08 am

Looks really sick man happy
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:12 am

Oh my gosh I love it.
Back to top Go down
Joe
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Joe

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:52 am

Nice man, the deck I got from you is solid as hell! Such a nice deck.
Back to top Go down
Louis.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Louis.

Companies :
ytrucks
oak
ace

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:28 pm

Still sick very happy
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:08 pm

I think it looks really nice. The top ply is cool too happy
Back to top Go down
gijsFB
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Companies : none
Setup : star fingerboard pro complete

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:05 am

@ oscarv smooth 360flip overcroocks man
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:45 am

gijsFB wrote:
@ oscarv smooth 360flip overcroocks man
?
Back to top Go down
Joe
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Joe

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:39 am

Lmfao. 

Saw that too, he's talking about oscars signature 2 pages back. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:38 am

Joe.F wrote:
Lmfao. 

Saw that too, he's talking about oscars signature 2 pages back. Lol.
Well what the fudge.. hmm

Anyhow, EARLY CYBER MONDAY SALE GOING DOWN RIGHT NOW... ALL DECKS 5 BUCKS OFF... AND TAPE IS 2 BUCKS OFF. ENJOY wink
Back to top Go down
Louis.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Louis.

Companies :
ytrucks
oak
ace

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:12 am

What 5 dollar :O have to ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next