Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalOG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
.eoJ
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
.eoJ

Setup : Bw wide low
Brts
ff turks brt
Witchcraft
Tape stuff

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:03 pm

Like make it go through the two middle plys. It may even help flip tricks too.
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:24 pm

I goes through three middle plies, so it is literally the most center you could go on the deck, haha.
Back to top Go down
DarraghK
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
DarraghK

Setup : Blosom 32.5mm.
Td longboard trucks.
Flatface G7d's white.

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:35 pm

They look sick Gunner happy
Back to top Go down
Pepe M.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Pepe M.

Setup : 29mm

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:04 am

Soo nice Gunner!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:38 pm

Thanks guys! More to come! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Trevor Westad
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Trevor Westad

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:12 pm

Hollyyy cowww. Gunner. You blow my mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:06 am

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 Dsc_0210 anyone? wink

more coming!

I'll give a free deck away with every order that comes from a fellow FBHQer! very happy YAY THIS PLACE happy Just leave a comment in the Paypal comments or send me a PM here after you order and let me know the paypal email you payed with!

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 Dsc_0211

I NOW AM ACCEPTING CUSTOM ORDERS! very happy 28 dollars is a steal for these custom made bastards! What a Face

Last edited by GunnerBoser on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eric_Best
Council
Council
Eric_Best

Setup : catfishbbq, brts, ff wheels, fbs

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:11 am

The blue one <3
Back to top Go down
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:39 am

Looks really nice Gunner
Back to top Go down
MapleLeaf
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
MapleLeaf

Setup : Berlinwood Xwide low
BRT wide
Flatface x Winkler
FBS
Sprinkle of fairy dust

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:33 am

I am almost %100 sure that I am going to buy that blue board! very happy
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:18 am

those look soo nice shocked
Back to top Go down
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:46 am

Yeah, nice decks man - good work! very happy
Back to top Go down
Ian B
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Ian B

Setup : Ambt.
BRT Wide (Super Silver).
Cart Wheels - White.
BRT Medium.

Fingerplant New Mold.
BRT Wide (Black).
Cart Wheels - Purple.
BRT Medium.

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:14 am

Looks amazing!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BroonyFB
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:10 am

Gunner, Your decks looks absolutely awesome!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Thanks guys! very happy
Back to top Go down
ZacDoesFB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ZacDoesFB

Companies : Youtube.com/ ZacGarrettFB
Setup : Zink 32mm Trip Red
BRT's 32mm Black
Witchcraft bushings white
FF Black River Edition Wheels White

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:17 pm

i personally use one of these decks.They are GREAT.
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:21 pm

Real wear graphics? Sexy wood prints? Coming soon? Really?
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 Dsc_0215

Pfft...
Back to top Go down
DarraghK
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
DarraghK

Setup : Blosom 32.5mm.
Td longboard trucks.
Flatface G7d's white.

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:44 pm

dewd
Back to top Go down
DanielM
Supporter
Supporter
DanielM

Setup : サワーす

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:47 pm

From the blurry tease the real wear looks good so far
Back to top Go down
Ian B
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Ian B

Setup : Ambt.
BRT Wide (Super Silver).
Cart Wheels - White.
BRT Medium.

Fingerplant New Mold.
BRT Wide (Black).
Cart Wheels - Purple.
BRT Medium.

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:47 pm

Sick gunner!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BroonyFB
Jacob W
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Jacob W

Companies : O gee
Setup : Constantly changing.

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:23 pm

shocked
Back to top Go down
http://Www.dirtydecks.co.nr
ZacDoesFB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ZacDoesFB

Companies : Youtube.com/ ZacGarrettFB
Setup : Zink 32mm Trip Red
BRT's 32mm Black
Witchcraft bushings white
FF Black River Edition Wheels White

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:00 am

Looking ill af dude.
Hmu when you have them ready
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:23 pm

shocked
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:38 am

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 WNXWhul

Progress... Anyone wants a preorder lemme know with a pm, these will be around 25 dollars shipped USA, and 29 anywhere else, AND still a free deck with every fhhq order until the end of this week. (Friday) stay tuned homiez
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:07 am

Looks fucking GREAT! Nice stickers too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next