Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalOG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:43 pm

Come on guys, nine bucks for FBHQ members! PM me if you want one! You can't go wrong with that! Expect some more different stuff coming real soon, too. Some old unique stuff coming back, and also some new stuff that I haven't done before.... It's gonna be tight. REALLLLLLY TIGHT
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:46 pm

Too cheap! Everyone buy one! Stoked on the new stoof!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:24 pm

Some decks left! Wilson! Hand painted graphic is still there... As well as both raw maple birdseye and pink maple birdseye. Get em while they're hotttttt! I have some other decks I'll be posting soon as well. I'm thinking about bringing the gold leaf decks back, along with some other things. Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:21 pm

Got some sick fade decks in the works. They are sexy as fudge in my opinion, here's a sample of what's to come - sorry for the shitty iPad camera picture, though... Enjoy the ten pixels it has, though!

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 Image15

These will be 20 bucks when they drop!
Back to top Go down
Ian B
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Ian B

Setup : Ambt.
BRT Wide (Super Silver).
Cart Wheels - White.
BRT Medium.

Fingerplant New Mold.
BRT Wide (Black).
Cart Wheels - Purple.
BRT Medium.

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:52 pm

Fades look so nice man.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BroonyFB
MapleLeaf
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
MapleLeaf

Setup : Berlinwood Xwide low
BRT wide
Flatface x Winkler
FBS
Sprinkle of fairy dust

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:14 pm

Amazing!
Back to top Go down
sk8berna
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
sk8berna

Setup : Finga 32mm ; brr 32mm ; Oak wheels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:52 pm

that last deck is fucking niiice
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:11 pm

Shiet! They look sick!
Back to top Go down
Ken .I
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ken .I

Setup : Blosom 32mm
Brt wides
Substance Zeros
Ace tape
TKY's

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:42 am

Looks real nice!
Back to top Go down
Pepe M.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Pepe M.

Setup : 29mm

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 5:03 am

That is so nice gunner!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:26 am

These new fade decks are, in my opinion, some of the nicest faded ply decks you can get at the moment. This particular deck has a bottom ply that(in certain grain areas) is purple/ruby at one angle, and blue at another. These decks will be dropping as soon as I can get enough made. Stay tuned! More decks coming to the site some time tonight hopefully!

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 FRvsaXX
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 KBmh0ay
This deck is for the owner of Maze Fingerboards.
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:47 am

Soo nice!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:39 pm

Making some more fades today! Get stoked!
Back to top Go down
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:54 pm

Really awesome Gunner!
Back to top Go down
MapleLeaf
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
MapleLeaf

Setup : Berlinwood Xwide low
BRT wide
Flatface x Winkler
FBS
Sprinkle of fairy dust

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:21 pm

Amazing decks!
The decks looks perfect shocked
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:22 am

I have an idea for something else in the works but I need some more opinions on it....

What would you guys think of decks that have a metal insert inside the deck, right in the very middle, which acts as a center point when doing 360 shove its? It doesn't really weigh the deck down much, and it very hard to notice when looking at the decks up close, and I honestly think it's a neat idea. I need to know what you guys think, though.

Lemme know! Oh and I should probably post some pics of newer decks I have ready for sale...

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 GfwYCkc
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 6eWGdZ1
Decks are 17 shipped for now. Many more great things to come! Trying to get the real wear graphics sorted out, but it is very difficult at the moment as I don't have a printer... :/ anyway, stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:31 am

GunnerBoser wrote:
I have an idea for something else in the works but I need some more opinions on it....

What would you guys think of decks that have a metal insert inside the deck, right in the very middle, which acts as a center point when doing 360 shove its? It doesn't really weigh the deck down much, and it very hard to notice when looking at the decks up close, and I honestly think it's a neat idea. I need to know what you guys think, though.

Lemme know! Oh and I should probably post some pics of newer decks I have ready for sale...

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 GfwYCkc
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 6eWGdZ1
Decks are 17 shipped for now. Many more great things to come! Trying to get the real wear graphics sorted out, but it is very difficult at the moment as I don't have a printer... :/ anyway, stay tuned!
The metal ply has been done by prete but I think at the time it was just a soda can or something similar to it. I think if you were to try it you should get something slightly heavier unless you already had that in mind. The decks are looking really great but the one second from the bottom deck in the last picture looks warped?
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:41 am

The ply doesn't go through the entire deck. It's a circular piece in the very center of the entire deck. (Meaning, it's only on the inside and not visible at all) btw I don't think it's warped, I think it was like a little bit wider or something so the straightway between the dips wasn't completely straight, ya know?
Back to top Go down
morrowsnow
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
morrowsnow

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:46 am

Can I get a selfie on that first one on the left? I'm interested in it!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:47 am

morrowsnow wrote:
Can I get a selfie on that first one on the left? I'm interested in it!

Sure dude. And if you wanna PM me your iPhone number I can iMessage it to you!

Edit: here ya go:

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 BtWYK5w
Back to top Go down
Eric_Best
Council
Council
Eric_Best

Setup : catfishbbq, brts, ff wheels, fbs

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:26 am

The decks keep lookin better and better man cool
Back to top Go down
Tomi
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:29 am

Looking nice Gungun, you should deffo give a try for the metal deck.
Back to top Go down
KalaniPasion
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
KalaniPasion

Setup :

- G14 Old School
- Dual Duros
- X4s
- Slim & Catchy

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:46 am

Decks be lookin Fresh.
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. happy
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:48 pm

My mistake I didn't catch that part about the metal core. I think that'd be a pretty cool idea to test out happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next