Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalEntry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Entry Decks Update And Stock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kiwi95
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer

Setup :

Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:24 am

AlexJ wrote:
See its homemade i shaped the like lenght and width off of a gator mold my friend has then made a card board frame and my uncle poured the reson we sanded etc and we drilled holes and glued pins in!

Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 Sam_0423

thats just an older gator mold.hmm 
Back to top Go down
AlexJ
Scammer
AlexJ

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:37 am

keelan W wrote:
AlexJ wrote:
See its homemade i shaped the like lenght and width off of a gator mold my friend has then made a card board frame and my uncle poured the reson we sanded etc and we drilled holes and glued pins in!

Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 Sam_0423

thats just an older gator mold.hmm 
Keelan its the width and length of the top and bottom is based off of a older one the shapes my own i trust me we built the base with gator dimensions then poured resin etc sanded to the shape i wanted drilled holes and glued pins and boom done the older gator molds didnt have pins thats how u know its homade also doesnt have a flatspot unlike gator molds!
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:51 am

The decks actually look pretty decent, but I'm not sure about the mold. You claim your uncle made it, but it looks exactly like the mold in this b/s/t thread...
http://www.fingerboardhq.net/t15445-for-sale-mold-deck-fingerboard-box-wide-trucks#245028
Back to top Go down
yeekevin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
yeekevin

Companies : Proto Fingerboards
Setup : Motherfreaking yes.
Fatal Fingerboards 32mm Triforce/Exotic
China Tape
White baseplates, TD Wide Hangars
Black Teflons
White FF G6's

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:19 am

Toasty wrote:
The decks actually look pretty decent, but I'm not sure about the mold. You claim your uncle made it, but it looks exactly like the mold in this b/s/t thread...
http://www.fingerboardhq.net/t15445-for-sale-mold-deck-fingerboard-box-wide-trucks#245028

Bro, mine is a gator mold. His mold is red, and red gator molds have the flatspot in the middle. His decks do not have that flatspot. It can't be a gator mold.
Back to top Go down
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:28 am

Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 Tim-roth-as-dr-cal-lightman-in-lie-to-me
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:33 am

AlexJ wrote:
Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 Sam_0421
Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 Sam_0422

This is the mold i wanted full pics of. It doesn't have pencil marks on it.
Back to top Go down
JackTerryFB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JackTerryFB

Companies : none
Setup : G14
Blackriver Trucks Super Silver Wide
Substance THCas
Riptape Slim and Catchy
Witchcraft Bushings

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:19 pm

Tom B. wrote:
Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 Images10

jk. I'm honestly not sure of the situation right now, but Alex is one of my best friends and I don't think he'd intentionally steal the temple mold, or OG mold, or whatever companies' mold this is. Honestly I can't think he would rip someone off like that. I know he makes decks because he enjoys it, and he's not a greedy fuck. All of you guys have very valid points with the mold issues, but again I don't think it was Alex's original intent to steal another company's mold. Sorry for the rant, I just wanted to maybe defend Alex, even though there are definitely some things he needs to change. awkward 

^^^THIS^^^
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:25 pm

yeekevin wrote:
Toasty wrote:

Bro, mine is a gator mold. His mold is red, and red gator molds have the flatspot in the middle. His decks do not have that flatspot. It can't be a gator mold.
Ah. Sorry for the false accusation Alex.
As for the decks, I don't know much about making them, but if I were you, I'd sand all over with a finer grit sandpaper before lacquering. Also, the edges could be rounded more, and the holes could use a bit more cleaning. That should make setting it up that much easier.
Back to top Go down
Tom B.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Tom B.

Setup : Weca Tie-Dye
BRT Wides
FF BRT Ed.
Slim & Catchy
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:33 pm

Toasty wrote:
yeekevin wrote:
Toasty wrote:

Ah. Sorry for the false accusation Alex.
As for the decks, I don't know much about making them, but if I were you, I'd sand all over with a finer grit sandpaper before lacquering. Also, the edges could be rounded more, and the holes could use a bit more cleaning. That should make setting it up that much easier.

I agree with Toasty, the edges could use a bit more rounding. Ill help you do it if you want happy 
Back to top Go down
eddie Victory
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:29 pm

definatly looks like a gator mold to me, nothing wrong with a young lad learning how to make decks with a gator mold in my opinion, just be honest it will get you much more respect than stealing other peoples images

looks like the picture keelan quoted above an the other picture mikkel quoted above are different molds to me
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:46 pm

your a liar.

those are 2 different molds.

im all for people making decks, but when they lie, cheat and steal you get no respect from me.

also the fact that some immature person (and i can only have an educated guess as to who) made an account in Thom McNally's name, and sent me a message to my email containing a link which is a trojan horse.

make of that what you will folks, but the fact someone used Thom's name gave themselves away.

i can only be more vocal towards the ban of this faker. and now i think a month is too good.
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:27 pm

Still not convinced you didn't steal my shape. When you make a mold from a deck it doesn't run out exactly like the deck. It's usually less defined and. Has a bit deeper concave. I've made a bondo mold before. I know what happens and I almost absolutely know that is a my shape. No more fooling anyone.
Back to top Go down
yeekevin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
yeekevin

Companies : Proto Fingerboards
Setup : Motherfreaking yes.
Fatal Fingerboards 32mm Triforce/Exotic
China Tape
White baseplates, TD Wide Hangars
Black Teflons
White FF G6's

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:40 pm

Guys, i think you should just give it a break. Bondo molds break, and very easily at at. They don't make nice decks, and they suck. I don't think Alex stole anyone's shape, they're just slightly similar to og's shape. There's even a comparison picture where alex's entry deck is longer in comparison, and if he did use a bondo mold of an og deck, it would not have turned out longer. I think this is all a huge misunderstanding on both parts. -_-
Back to top Go down
Eric_Best
Council
Council
Eric_Best

Setup : catfishbbq, brts, ff wheels, fbs

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:44 pm

Lets settle this with... a dance off! alien 
Back to top Go down
AlexJ
Scammer
AlexJ

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:29 pm

GunnerBoser wrote:
Still not convinced you didn't steal my shape. When you make a mold from a deck it doesn't run out exactly like the deck. It's usually less defined and. Has a bit deeper concave. I've made a bondo mold before. I know what happens and I almost absolutely know that is a my shape. No more fooling anyone.
gunner your shape is fucking retarded why would i copy it holy shit `your kicks are way to high also we snapped a og deck at the airflo event and it was lined with pennies so ur decks are clearly fucking retarded also my friend jake just had to order a homewood cause his og deck snapped doing a nollie wow thats quality bro go ahead and hate on me and go ahead and ban me i really dont care anymore me trying to improve my company just gets hated on ryan said the picture isnt even a big deal and he knows i used it cause u wouldnt stfu so i screen shotted it how da fuck is it two different mold its in my fucking room holy shit did u guys ever think i flipped it and one side had marks and one didnt but watever thanks for being assholes everyone and thanks to the people on my side jack tom yeekevin or i think thats ur name
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:38 pm

enjoy your ban
Back to top Go down
Entry Decks
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Entry Decks

Companies : Entry Decks
Setup : pure
brts
oaks

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:48 pm

blosom wrote:
enjoy your ban
Are you gonna have to ban this one to buddy? i havent done anything bad on this account!
Back to top Go down
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:48 pm

he s back as entry decks lol
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:49 pm

Entry Decks wrote:
blosom wrote:
enjoy your ban
Are you gonna have to ban this one to buddy? i havent done anything bad on this account!
Alex don't be an idiot dude having two accounts is against the rules. Sure way to get a perma ban like Darian. Chill while we work this out.
Back to top Go down
Entry Decks
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Entry Decks

Companies : Entry Decks
Setup : pure
brts
oaks

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:50 pm

Ryan wrote:
Entry Decks wrote:
blosom wrote:
enjoy your ban
Alex don't be an idiot dude having two accounts is against the rules. Sure way to get a perma ban like Darian. Chill while we work this out.
he banned me until month 23 whenever that is he said one month i dont deserve a ban i didnt copy og i used the picture so gunner would stfu i wasnt home
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:55 pm

AlexJ wrote:
gunner your shape is fucking retarded why would i copy it holy shit `your kicks are way to high also we snapped a og deck at the airflo event and it was lined with pennies so ur decks are clearly fucking retarded also my friend jake just had to order a homewood cause his og deck snapped doing a nollie wow thats quality bro go ahead and hate on me and go ahead and ban me i really dont care anymore me trying to improve my company just gets hated on ryan said the picture isnt even a big deal and he knows i used it cause u wouldnt stfu so i screen shotted it how da fuck is it two different mold its in my fucking room holy shit did u guys ever think i flipped it and one side had marks and one didnt but watever thanks for being assholes everyone and thanks to the people on my side jack tom yeekevin or i think thats ur name

Did anyone else not understand a word of this gibberish? GRAMMAR MAKES YOUR PARAGRAPH MAKE SENSE! #grammar #pointlesshashtag #yolo
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:57 pm

your new account has been perma banned by me.

sit back and have a think b4 you come back with a new account.

i banned your other account for 7 days. that was light imo.

when you come back think about the way you do things and your manners towards other people.

if i see another new account of yours on here you will be removed forever.

i cant do fairer than that.

this place is going to pot. the reason its become big is because of the members.

i wont have sh1t here....not while im around.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:00 pm

I love you Ross happy
Back to top Go down
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:02 pm

bring him back
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:02 pm

im sorry, but us mods need to get tough.

if im the only one who's gonna edge to that line so be it.

this place used to be so nice. its becoming horrible. i wont have it.

anyway, im off to the pub for a couple of hours while my uncle is down. keep the to the frontline.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entry Decks Update And Stock

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next