Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalEntry Decks Update And Stock - Page 4 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Entry Decks Update And Stock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
yeekevin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
yeekevin

Companies : Proto Fingerboards
Setup : Motherfreaking yes.
Fatal Fingerboards 32mm Triforce/Exotic
China Tape
White baseplates, TD Wide Hangars
Black Teflons
White FF G6's

Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:08 pm

can someone tell me specifically why he was banned? he didn't do anything wrong. i just don't understand, and don't ban me for "challenging" a moderator.
Back to top Go down
Skaterd97
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Skaterd97

Companies : Hello fingerboards
Setup : berlinwood
Brt
china tape
Witchcraft tuning
cnc wheels

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:32 pm

I think this thread should be locked its suppose to be about his company and company updates but instead it turns into a fight and a person getting ban.
Back to top Go down
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:35 pm

delete this thread as requsted by alexj
Back to top Go down
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:46 pm

unbann him or bann me till he gets unbann
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:50 pm

yeekevin wrote:
can someone tell me specifically why he was banned? he didn't do anything wrong. i just don't understand, and don't ban me for "challenging" a moderator.
You're not going to get banned for "challenging" a moderator. I'll talk to Ross as to why he got banned. Right now I'd imagine it was for stealing a picture of my mold. You have you see a reason for a ban behind that.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:01 pm

This is just one of the few threads that turn to shit because of an argument. I'll admit that I play a role in these arguments and that the moderators should work a little more on making sure they don't completely take over a thread such as this one or the other thread that Ian had started. You are always welcome to speak your mind here and not get banned just because of that. Obviously if you're offensive and are being flat out rude then you'll get banned but I'll tell you right now that Alex didn't get banned for speaking his mind.
Back to top Go down
yeekevin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
yeekevin

Companies : Proto Fingerboards
Setup : Motherfreaking yes.
Fatal Fingerboards 32mm Triforce/Exotic
China Tape
White baseplates, TD Wide Hangars
Black Teflons
White FF G6's

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:41 pm

Ryan wrote:
This is just one of the few threads that turn to shit because of an argument. I'll admit that I play a role in these arguments and that the moderators should work a little more on making sure they don't completely take over a thread such as this one or the other thread that Ian had started. You are always welcome to speak your mind here and not get banned just because of that. Obviously if you're offensive and are being flat out rude then you'll get banned but I'll tell you right now that Alex didn't get banned for speaking his mind.

Good. I'm glad i can speak my mind, because often times i don't intend on being rude, just being straight forward and logical. I can see that he got banned because of the picture, but i seriously thought he got banned because he went on a rant, because a LOT of people snap and write long rants with cursing so if he was singled out that's pretty stupid. But i can see why. Hopefully he isn't permabanned because that's too harsh.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:50 pm

yeekevin wrote:
Ryan wrote:

Good. I'm glad i can speak my mind, because often times i don't intend on being rude, just being straight forward and logical. I can see that he got banned because of the picture, but i seriously thought he got banned because he went on a rant, because a LOT of people snap and write long rants with cursing so if he was singled out that's pretty stupid. But i can see why. Hopefully he isn't permabanned because that's too harsh.
yeah please don't ever feel you can't say what's on your mind! You're allowed to say just about anything here to be honest. Obviously you want to make sure that what you're saying is with in reason too though. I can assure you that he hasn't been perma banned. He just has a 7 dan ban for using a picture that wasn't his and trying to pass it off as his. You'll see the same reaction from a moderator anytime someone tries to pass a picture off as theirs so it had nothing to do with how he spoke his mind. If you're a little skeptical about us reacting the same to anyone who tries passing off a picture as theirs then I can give some examples from the past happy
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:06 pm

Locked upon request from Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entry Decks Update And Stock

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4