Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalmy kickflips turn away from me..help? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my kickflips turn away from me..help?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sly_Pilgrim
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

my kickflips turn away from me..help? Empty
PostSubject: my kickflips turn away from me..help?   my kickflips turn away from me..help? EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 2:56 am

can someone give me some tips on why my kickflips tend to turn away from me and i land slightly crooked?
Back to top Go down
Baby Face Bubsy
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Baby Face Bubsy

Setup : Beast Pants
brr trucks/ wc bushing
FF brr ed wheels
no comply foamy g

PostSubject: Re: my kickflips turn away from me..help?   my kickflips turn away from me..help? EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 3:17 am

Umm do you mean they start to go into a varial flip?If so then you probaly have your back finger near the bottom of the tail and it should be more in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Sly_Pilgrim
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: my kickflips turn away from me..help?   my kickflips turn away from me..help? EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 4:13 am

yeah into a varial....bottom of the tail like closest toward me or do you mean horizontally like bolts to tail
Back to top Go down
fingerfuzz
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : Redemption fb, Roswell shaped trucks and cnc wheels. Redemption custom fiber7, Roswell shaped trucks, china clear wheels.

PostSubject: Re: my kickflips turn away from me..help?   my kickflips turn away from me..help? EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:32 am

closer towards you.  basically, u may be putting ur finger too close to the dip. so he meant try to keep it centered on the tail.  let your front finger flip the board.
Back to top Go down
danielrocks5
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
danielrocks5

Setup : Board: Berlinwood Xwide Mothership graphic
Trucks: Ytrucks X4 black and yellow
Wheels: Northwoods Snugs orange and black
Tape: Riptape slim and catchy

PostSubject: Re: my kickflips turn away from me..help?   my kickflips turn away from me..help? EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 5:26 pm

Make sure to push your back finger straigh down to the ground. also, make sure that you are only flicking the nose of the board, not pulling your entire hand twords you. that can make your board start to hardflip. Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my kickflips turn away from me..help?   my kickflips turn away from me..help? Empty

Back to top Go down

my kickflips turn away from me..help?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1