Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalQuick Questions - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

Quick Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:43 pm

anyone know when Joycults next stock is?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Brigamini
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Uncle Brigamini

Companies : Witness. Fingerboards
Setup : Witness. 32mm
BRT Wides w/Beta Bushings
Oak RV2 Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 12:08 am

Do Flatface or Blackriver offer gift certificates? I do not see any on the sites, but those would make a good Christmas present
Back to top Go down
http://witnessfingerboards.bigcartel.com
Robert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Robert

Setup : 卐卐卐

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 12:29 am

Don't think so. You could always get one of these:

Quick Questions - Page 2 You_Can_Still_Buy_Vanilla_Visa_Gift_Cards_At_CVS_02
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 12:52 am

rvlt wrote:
where do you buy the "real" grip tape?
What do you mean real?

If it's skate grip then just go to any skate shop and buy some random sheets of grip. If you're talking about "foam" tape PM me.
Back to top Go down
rvlt
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
rvlt

Setup : KinKalla
Brt
Oak

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:38 am

Thanks you, already pm you..
Back to top Go down
HSK
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
HSK

Setup : 34mmx99mm NeztekFB Zebrano Deck Red Ply
Tdlbs
Rool wheels duel bearing

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 6:10 pm

So Sony Vages 13 has decided to stop working since I upgraded to windows 10. Anyone got segestions on what software I can use to edit ?
Back to top Go down
rvlt
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
rvlt

Setup : KinKalla
Brt
Oak

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 10:52 am

so the baseplate of the brt i bought are stripped.. are the y baseplate compatible with brt hangar?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Brigamini
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Uncle Brigamini

Companies : Witness. Fingerboards
Setup : Witness. 32mm
BRT Wides w/Beta Bushings
Oak RV2 Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 1:03 pm

I don't think so. Try using YTruck screws though. Anytime my BRT baseplate are stripped, I just use YTruck screws and it works fine. I think they are just a tad thicker
Back to top Go down
http://witnessfingerboards.bigcartel.com
KapitalJ
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
KapitalJ

Companies : Kapital Krete
Setup :
Woob ~Relax~
BRT's
Witchcrafts
Dual Oaks
Cleen Sheets

Level Up
32mm BRT
Witchcrafts
Joycults
ToeJam

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 1:05 pm

rvlt wrote:
so the baseplate of the brt i bought are stripped.. are the y baseplate compatible with brt hangar?

Dollarstore, calculator. Remove screws from calculator. use em! Works mint!
Back to top Go down
Concept
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Concept

Setup : Weca Pineapple
TDLB
White Oak Mini's
White beta bushings
Creamy Goo

Brutal 'Bomb Shape'
Rasta Ytrucks
White Oaks
Red beta bushings
Creamy Goo

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 3:38 pm

Pound shop fingerboards come with varying sizes of hardware, always worth picking up a couple of different ones and disassembling them.

In fact, pound shops are a great place for fingerboarders; storage cases, toolkit, spare parts. ..awesome!
Back to top Go down
g.fb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
g.fb

Setup : lakewoods & woobs

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 6:05 pm

anyone willing to give up a tape source that's not creamy goo? im tired of buying tape and just want a roll that'll last me forever happy
Back to top Go down
jimydave
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
jimydave

Companies : cad/3d printing service - pm for details
Setup : woob cozy
brt
ff dual durro

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 3:21 am

If you are willing to go through some trial and error, just search for "neoprene weather stripping" plus the desired width and thickness on Amazon or eBay and you'll find loads of sources
Back to top Go down
g.fb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
g.fb

Setup : lakewoods & woobs

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 10:45 pm

yeahh idk about the whole trial & error thing.. i guess i'm stuck with buying expensive ass tape sad
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 11:17 pm

g.fb wrote:
anyone willing to give up a tape source that's not creamy goo? im tired of buying tape and just want a roll that'll last me forever happy

I got a different tape source that isn't creamy goo but that stuff is pure neoprene. More or less the same price as creamy goo but I can't tell you if the tape is worth it from experience. I mean you get more tape but it's not exactly easy to wear in this stuff and there's no telling how it'll feel after a week of riding. Sometimes it feels great and other times it feels somewhat better than craft foam.

http://www.amazon.com/Sponge-Neoprene-Adhesive-Thick-Wide/dp/B003HEYL5Q/ref=sr_1_1?s=hi&srs=3044757011&ie=UTF8&qid=1448925279&sr=1-1

Here's the link if you wanna try it but you're better off actually getting a roll of creamy goo or buying the brand name tapes. Also if you're willing to do some trial and error like Jimy said then I'm sure you'll find something good.
Back to top Go down
cherrygrip1
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 6:06 pm

Are Y trucks not supposed to come with a Y tool?
Back to top Go down
KapitalJ
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
KapitalJ

Setup :
Woob ~Relax~
BRT's
Witchcrafts
Dual Oaks
Cleen Sheets

Level Up
32mm BRT
Witchcrafts
Joycults
ToeJam

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 6:09 pm

Depends on which ones you get. The "Raw" version doesn't. Don't think they come with hardware either.
Back to top Go down
cherrygrip1
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 6:15 pm

yeah i got hardware and two torx keys things, but i kinda need the tool to put my wheels on... I've messaged FBS store as it said in the product description that I would so it should be ok, i presume if i buy a tech deck tool that will fit too? do poundland sell fingerboards with tools?
Back to top Go down
Estevan Rivera
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Estevan Rivera

Companies : NPR Crete
Setup : Homewood Mid Shape
BRT 32mm
Joycult Wheels
Level Up "Beta Bushings"
FBS Tape

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 6:30 pm

Tech deck tools wont fit their newer autolock nuts. As far as I know the y-tool is the only thing that works since they're smaller than the standard size
Back to top Go down
eddie Victory
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 6:33 pm

the older Y trucks came with the 2torx keys, an you can use a tech deck tool too put your wheel nuts on

when Y trucks changed the size of the wheel nuts they started including the Y key with the trucks because you cant use a tech deck tool anymore

so it depends what size wheel nuts came with your trucks, but im guessing its the older bigger nuts if you got the 2 torx keys, otherwise you have been very unlucky
Back to top Go down
Danbertelsen
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Danbertelsen

Setup : 32 mm all the way!
Yellowood deck, Ytrucks and oak wheels, at the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 7:57 pm

Hey, dont know where to ask this, so try here. Does anyone know where to buy a shopping cart and a trash bin for fingerboarding. It has to be from a european shop, due to taxes in Denmark. Hope someone can help me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGwDIpwf1-uX1zpQFfR0P3g
KapitalJ
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
KapitalJ

Setup :
Woob ~Relax~
BRT's
Witchcrafts
Dual Oaks
Cleen Sheets

Level Up
32mm BRT
Witchcrafts
Joycults
ToeJam

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 8:15 pm

Mini shopping cart.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/121513260714

And if you.mean those flip lid garbage bins, I get them at the dollar store. They are in the "stationary" section. I guess their intended purpose is for a pencil/pen holder.

Hooe this helps.
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Companies : I own Weca bi$h
Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 8:38 pm

Danbertelsen wrote:
Hey, dont know where to ask this, so try here. Does anyone know where to buy a shopping cart and a trash bin for fingerboarding. It has to be from a european shop, due to taxes in Denmark. Hope someone can help me.
i think tgr actually has them, since youre danish yaknow
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axelwahl
Danbertelsen
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Danbertelsen

Setup : 32 mm all the way!
Yellowood deck, Ytrucks and oak wheels, at the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 8:43 pm

thanks you Axel happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGwDIpwf1-uX1zpQFfR0P3g
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 6:20 pm

anyone know how much it cost to ship a deck internationally?

USA to Germany to be exact!
Back to top Go down
Estevan Rivera
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Estevan Rivera

Companies : NPR Crete
Setup : Homewood Mid Shape
BRT 32mm
Joycult Wheels
Level Up "Beta Bushings"
FBS Tape

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 7:22 pm

In a padded envelope it should cost 6-8 bucks for first-class usps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick Questions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next