Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalQuick Questions - Page 10 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
movin-like-burnie
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
movin-like-burnie

Companies : Random Shit Inc.
Setup : New main. 2023 we on new shit now

32mm remio catfish saltwater
32mm brtz with level ups
Sadood spitfire 99A wheels
Doom lagoon paperz

Main.
Stock 2 Beastpants smoking cat.
Brt widez/Oringz
Mini Oaks
24k gold board rails
Fbs

Main #2
Aphlikshun (cruiser shape)
Brt widez/chubz
Rainbow Oak RV1s
Decade board rails
Fbs

Quick Questions - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 10:47 pm

Uncle Brigamini wrote:
I always assumed so

Alright!! sweet!
Back to top Go down
fokkusu
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
fokkusu

Setup : BW Wide, BRT's, Oak RV2's, Rip
Piratenholz OR Ambt, BRT's, Oak Bowls, FBS

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:51 am

Best way to replace grip on a deck?
Decided I don't want to use rip tape anymore
Back to top Go down
Matthew Taylor
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Matthew Taylor

Setup : Berlinwood, BRTs, WC, Winks, FBS.

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 2:57 pm

fokkusu wrote:

take it off and put new tape on smh
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 3:05 pm

fokkusu wrote:

Just peel the old grip off the deck slowly. You can always heat the tape a little bit with a hair dryer to make it easier to peel.
Back to top Go down
fokkusu
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
fokkusu

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:52 pm

skatemaster231 wrote:
You can always heat the tape a little bit with a hair dryer to make it easier to peel.

Cheers boss
Back to top Go down
L0k1
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
L0k1

Setup : 1 g15 with ytrucks, 1 yellowood with dump trucks, 1 lollipop with dump trucks all switching out 1 set of wrinkler wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:41 pm

Is there a sale thread? I was hoping to pick up some ramps and stuff for the park I building in my spare room

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Uncle Brigamini
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Uncle Brigamini

Companies : Witness. Fingerboards
Setup : Witness. 32mm
BRT Wides w/Beta Bushings
Oak RV2 Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 8:21 pm

L0k1 wrote:
Is there a sale thread? I was hoping to pick up some ramps and stuff for the park I building in my spare room

Thanks

There is a buy/sell/trade thread, but you need to post some more and be active for a few months before you get approved for access. In the meantime, I would check out eBay. There are always deals on there.
Back to top Go down
http://witnessfingerboards.bigcartel.com
jamestown1
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
jamestown1

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 8:49 pm

L0k1 wrote:

Thanks

what are you looking for? I have a bunch of shit I am going to let go, plus you're super close to richmond so it would be easy for a meetup sesh!
Back to top Go down
L0k1
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
L0k1

Setup : 1 g15 with ytrucks, 1 yellowood with dump trucks, 1 lollipop with dump trucks all switching out 1 set of wrinkler wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 11:14 pm

Uncle Brigamini wrote:

There is a buy/sell/trade thread, but you need to post some more and be active for a few months before you get approved for access. In the meantime, I would check out eBay. There are always deals on there.

Dang that sucks I was hoping to pick up some deals. Oh well I understand though.
Back to top Go down
movin-like-burnie
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
movin-like-burnie

Companies : Random Shit Inc.
Setup : New main. 2023 we on new shit now

32mm remio catfish saltwater
32mm brtz with level ups
Sadood spitfire 99A wheels
Doom lagoon paperz

Main.
Stock 2 Beastpants smoking cat.
Brt widez/Oringz
Mini Oaks
24k gold board rails
Fbs

Main #2
Aphlikshun (cruiser shape)
Brt widez/chubz
Rainbow Oak RV1s
Decade board rails
Fbs

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 2:10 am

jamestown1 wrote:
L0k1 wrote:

Thanks

what are you looking for? I have a bunch of shit I am going to let go, plus you're super close to richmond so it would be easy for a meetup sesh!

Hmuuu when you do cool cool cool awkward cool
Back to top Go down
Uncle Brigamini
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Uncle Brigamini

Companies : Witness. Fingerboards
Setup : Witness. 32mm
BRT Wides w/Beta Bushings
Oak RV2 Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 4:33 am

For all you guys that use a baby death lens...do you leave the sun shade on? I'm thinking of taking it off because it's super visible in the frame, but I also don't want to make the lens even more vulnerable to scratches.
Back to top Go down
http://witnessfingerboards.bigcartel.com
L0k1
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
L0k1

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 8:33 pm

I am trying to get a pyramid for my park I am building but none of the ramp sites I know(Just black river and Filthy ramps) have pyramids for sale. I just want one that I can sit in the corner of the park for lines and things. Do you guys know any company that might make one.
Back to top Go down
LAFingerboarding
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:24 am

L0k1 wrote:
I am trying to get a pyramid for my park I am building but none of the ramp sites I know(Just black river and Filthy ramps) have pyramids for sale. I just want one that I can sit in the corner of the park for lines and things. Do you guys know any company that might make one.

Check out bolts bushings. He's making some sweet urethane obstacles from volcanoes to pyramids to quarters.
Back to top Go down
L0k1
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
L0k1

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 3:09 am

LAFingerboarding wrote:
L0k1 wrote:

Check out bolts bushings. He's making some sweet urethane obstacles from volcanoes to pyramids to quarters.

Do you have a link?
Back to top Go down
fokkusu
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
fokkusu

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 10:16 pm

Girlfriend is keen on the little skateboards but conplains my Berlin Wood is too long. Short deck suggestions?
Back to top Go down
rvlt
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
rvlt

Setup : KinKalla
Brt
Oak

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 1:17 pm

My kinkalla is 96 mm long
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 4:22 pm

there is a red wolf short shape in the BST section
Back to top Go down
Jaymes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Jaymes

Companies : Arson decks

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 10:28 pm

Best online store to buy packs of dyed veneer, preferably lots for a decent price ???
Back to top Go down
r3C8_
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
r3C8_

Companies : -MIDNYT-

PostSubject: The best way to get your company out there.   Quick Questions - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 9:28 pm

Hi guys,

I've been working on a company called MIDNYT and was wondering what the best way to advertise my company would be. I will hopefully have some decks made in a month or so and will be setting up a store as soon i have enough to sell.

I have made an instagram @midnytfingerboards as i've seen the fingerboard community is quite active there. Are there any other places the community is as active and any where else i could advertise my company when its complete?

Thanks. Ralph. bom

Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

Setup : FF G15 Zeph Engraved
FBS(duh?)
Wide Brts w/green witchcraft bushings
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 11:11 pm

Focus on getting products made before announcing or even advertising your company.
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 12:49 am

I can't even find pics of your products or your company on Instagram. Best way to advertise would be to make good first impressions and have pictures of your product. If you're willing to risk it you can find some popular fingerboarders to review your deck. Not some random kid but someone with a decent following and a good understanding of the scene.
Back to top Go down
jamestown1
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
jamestown1

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 3:13 pm

great advice ^
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

FBS(duh?)
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 8:44 pm

I placed an order 2 days ago from blackriver for blackriver trucks, it still says processing and I haven't got any confirmation emails on my order, but the money from my account is gone. What's up with that?
Back to top Go down
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:34 pm

Jayden H. wrote:
I placed an order 2 days ago from blackriver for blackriver trucks, it still says processing and I haven't got any confirmation emails on my order, but the money from my account is gone. What's up with that?

normal i never get confirmation when i order from them but show up in about 7 -10 days
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

FBS(duh?)
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 1:08 am

kyle ashley wrote:
Jayden H. wrote:

normal   i never get confirmation when i order from them  but show up in about 7 -10 days

Well that's lame, but it does make me feel better haha thanks kyle!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick Questions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next