Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalfingerboarding rant. - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fingerboarding rant.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

fingerboarding rant. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 3:46 am

riptape. wrote:
JessM wrote:
riptape. wrote:
Danny H wrote:
riptape. wrote:
JessM wrote:
riptape. wrote:
Fungerboard wrote:
JessM wrote:
SiCar wrote:
That's your perception. Thing is Holden, you single handedly fucked up a big part of the 'scene' for the last 5 years or so. You have no room whatsoever to talk about how things are a bit shitty right now.

Maybe if you'd not spent (literally) thousands of hours being a dick and creating spam accounts, ripping off companies and trying to ruin peoples reputations, you could have actually done something really positive in this scene and created something good.

BOOM
^^^^^^^^^^^^

lol you're all trying to roast me but was in my inbox wanting free shit lol

Give me proof that I was in your inbox and then I'll admit you're right. Until then, nice try.

SiCar wrote:
Nah, I wasn't. You can keep your free shit to yourself.

was this directed to either you Simon or Jess? Nah. Please keep it to ya self. scratch scratch

Yeah it was lol

lol whatever you say b. i was directing it to fungerboard but hey, you know how to read my mind aye. farao

You said "all" in a reply to 3 people. Even if you didn't want to direct it at all 3 of us, you did.

ur so cute

geek
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Manhoagie
riptape.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
riptape.

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 3:57 am

JessM wrote:
riptape. wrote:
JessM wrote:
riptape. wrote:
Danny H wrote:
riptape. wrote:
JessM wrote:
riptape. wrote:
Fungerboard wrote:
JessM wrote:
SiCar wrote:
That's your perception. Thing is Holden, you single handedly fucked up a big part of the 'scene' for the last 5 years or so. You have no room whatsoever to talk about how things are a bit shitty right now.

Maybe if you'd not spent (literally) thousands of hours being a dick and creating spam accounts, ripping off companies and trying to ruin peoples reputations, you could have actually done something really positive in this scene and created something good.

BOOM
^^^^^^^^^^^^

lol you're all trying to roast me but was in my inbox wanting free shit lol

Give me proof that I was in your inbox and then I'll admit you're right. Until then, nice try.

SiCar wrote:
Nah, I wasn't. You can keep your free shit to yourself.

was this directed to either you Simon or Jess? Nah. Please keep it to ya self. scratch scratch

Yeah it was lol

lol whatever you say b. i was directing it to fungerboard but hey, you know how to read my mind aye. farao

You said "all" in a reply to 3 people. Even if you didn't want to direct it at all 3 of us, you did.

ur so cute

geek

geek
Back to top Go down
Fungerboard
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Fungerboard

Setup : Weca w2
BRT 2.0
FlatFace dual duro

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:27 am

"lol whatever you say b. i was directing it to fungerboard but hey, you know how to read my mind aye. farao"

Yes I did do your video challenge. But I was not in your inbox asking for free shit what so ever...
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/fungerboard/
eddie Victory
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:34 am

holden can u change the quote from me on your signature to:

"i prefered it when holden was banned from this forum"
Back to top Go down
Naviture
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Naviture

Companies : NALA+ Ramps
Setup : BW X-wide LOW + BRT 32s + Winkler Wheels Classics

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 2:24 pm

lol why'd you delete your original post?
Back to top Go down
BUMPYknuckles
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
BUMPYknuckles

Setup : .

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 2:31 pm

Naviture wrote:

attention seeking
Back to top Go down
riptape.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
riptape.

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 3:12 pm

BUMPYknuckles wrote:
Naviture wrote:

attention seeking

ya man sms
Back to top Go down
SiCar
SiCar

Companies : Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 6:35 pm

So why did you delete your original post holden?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartwheels.bigcartel.com
riptape.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
riptape.

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 6:49 pm

SiCar wrote:
So why did you delete your original post holden?

Why not? I obviously did it because every single person on here who commented is acting like a child and can't take someone else's opinion.

but aye, that's on u
Back to top Go down
SiCar
SiCar

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:19 pm

maybe grow some balls and stand by your opinions. Do you always immediately back down when someone questions your opinions?
Back to top Go down
huggiemanbearpig
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
huggiemanbearpig

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:27 pm

Wow Holden ranting about the current state of fingerboarding after all the shit he did to mess with it. That's kind of funny.
Back to top Go down
riptape.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
riptape.

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:34 pm

SiCar wrote:
maybe grow some balls and stand by your opinions. Do you always immediately back down when someone questions your opinions?

Stand by my opinions? Please elaborate how I'm not.
Back to top Go down
SiCar
SiCar

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:17 pm

Errr, you took your post down as soon as you realised that people disagreed with what you were saying.

People aren't 'roasting' you. They're still genuinely amazed that you think you can come back with a half hearted apology and expect to all of a sudden become a voice of wisdom on the forum.

Maybe it's a little harder for the people who have been here longer (especially the admin and mod staff) to forget how much trouble you've caused over the years.

You now act as if you've a new found respect for the forum and the members but if you'd ever had any respect for this forum you'd have respected the fact that people really didn't want you around because of the shit your caused. But no, you still made 1000 or so new accounts, just to try and cheat your way onto the forum.

We've let you stay this time because, frankly, we're getting sick of banning your new accounts every day. We've not all of a sudden just said "Oh my god, Holden has changed so much. He's such a good guy now." We just can't be fucked with you either way anymore.

Back to top Go down
riptape.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
riptape.

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 10:15 pm

SiCar wrote:
Errr, you took your post down as soon as you realised that people disagreed with what you were saying.

People aren't 'roasting' you. They're still genuinely amazed that you think you can come back with a half hearted apology and expect to all of a sudden become a voice of wisdom on the forum.

Maybe it's a little harder for the people who have been here longer (especially the admin and mod staff) to forget how much trouble you've caused over the years.

You now act as if you've a new found respect for the forum and the members but if you'd ever had any respect for this forum you'd have respected the fact that people really didn't want you around because of the shit your caused. But no, you still made 1000 or so new accounts, just to try and cheat your way onto the forum.

We've let you stay this time because, frankly, we're getting sick of banning your new accounts every day. We've not all of a sudden just said "Oh my god, Holden has changed so much. He's such a good guy now." We just can't be fucked with you either way anymore.

lol you crack me up so much hahaha, i wish i was in the uk. afro
Back to top Go down
Joe Connelly
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Joe Connelly

Setup : cozy with cool guy wheels and trucks

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 4:15 am

^^^ dig your grave deeper why dont ya.. this "whimsical" attitude towards what people are saying to you is more see through than a pane of glass. i shouldve have waited to see your responses before i tried giving you the benefit of the doubt hmm
Back to top Go down
jackson
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
jackson

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 12:34 pm

HOLDEN FUCKING LEAVE
Back to top Go down
jamestown1
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
jamestown1

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 1:32 pm

woob wrote:
stop fingerboarding
Back to top Go down
woob
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
woob

Companies : woob
Setup : woob

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:38 pm

go outside and play
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zmwoob
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:47 pm

jackson wrote:
HOLDEN FUCKING LEAVE

I. love. this. THREAD.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Manhoagie
Roxas
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Roxas

Setup : Prete 6009 31mm
Brr trucks regs with brt black bushings
Flatface Brr edition Green and black wheels
Foamy greatness

Awwwww yeah~

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 5:09 am

JessM wrote:
jackson wrote:
HOLDEN FUCKING LEAVE

I. love. this. THREAD.

Oh my god xD
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:35 am

potato
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

fingerboarding rant.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2