Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Goatknuckles
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:10 am

ZooFingerboards wrote:
how do i enter the contests?
can u show me some info?
and sick vids

All the info you need is in the first post of this thread.
Back to top Go down
Billy Mackean
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Billy Mackean

Setup : Blosom graphic 32.5
BRT wides
G5 BRR EDs
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:20 am

Jak wrote:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I wish I had a few more days sad
I seriously hope steven wins because Billy already has a winkler pocket and steven has like no ramps but still both parts were sick

I see what you mean man.. But the contest is judged on who's entry is better, not what someone has..
Thanks for the nice comments though,
Good luck everyone happy
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Billy Mackean wrote:
Jak wrote:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I wish I had a few more days sad
I seriously hope steven wins because Billy already has a winkler pocket and steven has like no ramps but still both parts were sick

I see what you mean man.. But the contest is judged on who's entry is better, not what someone has..
Thanks for the nice comments though,
Good luck everyone happy
That was me posting btw
Also all the tricks in your vid were already used e.g I saw the box 5 I got from you over a month ago in there aha
Back to top Go down
Goatknuckles
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Right now Billy is the only entry in the Eagleegg contest so he may just win by default if nothing else is in by the end of today. no one likes Berlinwood decks or Winkler Wheels I take it.
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:32 pm

i'm just not as good as billy so i won't win tongue
Back to top Go down
Goatknuckles
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:35 pm

TheMattigan wrote:
i'm just not as good as billy so i won't win tongue

Not with that attitude you won't i'm judging on creativity just as much as skill. You'll never win if you don't show up to play.
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:05 pm

Goatknuckles wrote:
Right now Billy is the only entry in the Eagleegg contest so he may just win by default if nothing else is in by the end of today. no one likes Berlinwood decks or Winkler Wheels I take it.
I'd enter if you gave a few more days
Back to top Go down
Goatknuckles
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Finn S wrote:
Goatknuckles wrote:
I'd enter if you gave a few more days

:x I'm not going to extend the amount of days, honestly with the amount of time that your spending right now reading and posting here you could probably film and edit a one minute video.
Back to top Go down
stevenfilms
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
stevenfilms

Companies : Filming, skating, and fingerboarding
Setup : Redemption MMC, wide tuned trucks, china non-bearing wheels , Incredibly Smooth & Grippy tape

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Yeah, I filmed and edited my thing in a day kinda much haha
Back to top Go down
Goatknuckles
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:37 pm

stevenfilms wrote:
Yeah, I filmed and edited my thing in a day kinda much haha

Yeah it really isn't that demanding of a contest people are just lazy. Kinda dissapointing, I want to do this kinda regularly on here but maybe I'll just keep the package to myself next time.
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:53 pm

I could have if I wanted to, I just knew I wasn't going to win, so what's the point. I knew there were better fingerboarders on here than me.
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:08 am

TheMattigan wrote:
I could have if I wanted to, I just knew I wasn't going to win, so what's the point. I knew there were better fingerboarders on here than me.

If
Your not in you can't win.. Your much better than me and if I'm done on time I'll be entering
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:09 am

Billy's vid for the second contest was much better than what I can do outdoors. Thats the contest i was going to enter. I really want a Berlinwood but I've tried getting some stuff outdoors before and it isn't good.
Back to top Go down
Goatknuckles
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:21 am

Well thats the game.

Billy wins the Eagleegg contest by default but not for lack of effort, loved the outdoor vibe a ton and the vert stuff, Your vid was exactly what I was after for the contest so I think you would have won regardless of who entered let me know which prize you want.

I'm gonna give the GCH award to Steven, I sent it around and thats the one everybody seemed to enjoy the most though Bants's entry was also pretty awesome. Steven wins the Winkler. Both of you dudes need to PM me with your addresses and I will get these out to you sometime next week.

Thanks for competing guys, I will probably be getting some more stuff from Oliver so I hope to be running these kinda frequently and hopefully next time we will have more entries.
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:24 am

congrats Steven I'm really happy you won I'm sure you'll love brr ramps happy
and I'll make sure to enter the next contest aha
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:26 am

Congrats lads and thanks for running a comp goat knuckles
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:39 am

Gratz guys.

And I'll enter next time, even though i probably won't win tongue
Back to top Go down
stevenfilms
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
stevenfilms

Setup : Redemption MMC, wide tuned trucks, china non-bearing wheels , Incredibly Smooth & Grippy tape

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:37 am

Thanks guys. I'm pretty stoked about this, as this is gonna be my first Brr ramp haha
Thank you sooooo much Tyler happy
Back to top Go down
Goatknuckles
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:04 pm

stevenfilms wrote:
Thanks guys. I'm pretty stoked about this, as this is gonna be my first Brr ramp haha
Thank you sooooo much Tyler happy

No problem, also if you'd want to write Blackriver and let them know you won the winkler from me in a contest that would be cool. Hopefully they will keep sending me stuff to do more giveaways with.
Back to top Go down
Goatknuckles
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:05 pm

Billy let me get your address, i'm assuming you want the wheels but let me know.
Back to top Go down
stevenfilms
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
stevenfilms

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Do you want me to send Oliver the email, or just Brr in general?
Back to top Go down
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Peter.A

Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Cool.Dang I cant enter
Back to top Go down
Billy Mackean
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Billy Mackean

BRT wides
G5 BRR EDs
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:08 pm

woah! i won by default hahaha YAY!

Huge congrats steven you deserved it far more than me! have fun with that mini! happy
Back to top Go down
stevenfilms
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
stevenfilms

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:22 pm

I like your video too dude, and congrats on winning the Eagleegg contest! happy
Back to top Go down
Billy Mackean
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Billy Mackean

BRT wides
G5 BRR EDs
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:25 pm

haha it was by default but i'll take it thanks! haha

enjoy that pocket winkler, you'll def shred it happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next