Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 3 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
stevenfilms
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
stevenfilms

Companies : Filming, skating, and fingerboarding
Setup : Redemption MMC, wide tuned trucks, china non-bearing wheels , Incredibly Smooth & Grippy tape

Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Billy Mackean wrote:
haha it was by default but i'll take it thanks! haha

enjoy that pocket winkler, you'll def shred it happy
Haha, I'll try
Back to top Go down
Goatknuckles
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:06 pm

stevenfilms wrote:
Do you want me to send Oliver the email, or just Brr in general?

Just BRR in general would be fine. Guys i'll be sending out your packages this week, we had a hurricane here that kept us in the house for a few days but I promise they will be out to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Billy Mackean
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Billy Mackean

Setup : Blosom graphic 32.5
BRT wides
G5 BRR EDs
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:31 pm

cheers man! i assume you read my PM from that?
Back to top Go down
stevenfilms
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
stevenfilms

Setup : Redemption MMC, wide tuned trucks, china non-bearing wheels , Incredibly Smooth & Grippy tape

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:47 pm

Yeah I basically got the end of the hurricane myself, I lost my internet connection yesterday, oh and I'll be sure to email brr today.
Back to top Go down
Goatknuckles
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Hey guys prizes are being mailed out today, sorry for the long delay the hurrican really fucked up my basement and i've been back forth doing fly dates with the band . A million apologies for the delay.
Back to top Go down
Billy Mackean
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Billy Mackean

Setup : Blosom graphic 32.5
BRT wides
G5 BRR EDs
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:11 pm

Goatknuckles wrote:
Hey guys prizes are being mailed out today, sorry for the long delay the hurrican really fucked up my basement and i've been back forth doing fly dates with the band . A million apologies for the delay.

k thanks man, can't wait to get my BW happy
Back to top Go down
stevenfilms
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
stevenfilms

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:30 pm

It's fine, thanks man, and I was going to send Brr the email, but on their website, it says to only send an email if it's really necessary, and I don't wanna send em' an email considering they probably get tons of emails as it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!   Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gym Class Heroes/Eagleegg/Blackriver Contest awesome prizes!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3