Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWeirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CrunchyFingers
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
CrunchyFingers

Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding   Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:55 am

I remember this time last year, I was kickflipping over CAIs using stacks of notebooks as stairs with my mate Shane. One of the teachers who was sitting on the teacher's table right next to us walked toward us and told us: "Kailangan na sumali kayo sa competition. Gawa kaya tayo ng sarili natin."
(You guys need to join a competition, or we can start our own.)
Back to top Go down
Ronnie
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Ronnie

Setup : king size deck
handy wheels
brts
foamy greatness

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding   Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:13 pm

i hit myself in the face with my fingerboard while fingerboarding. lmao. (a kickflip that was a little to high.) lol
Back to top Go down
Jordan B.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Jordan B.

Setup : G14

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding   Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:16 am

A small bug landed as was rolling up to a trick and I accidently ran over it. hah
Back to top Go down
willhopewell
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

Setup : Berlinwood
BRT's
Winker's

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding   Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:13 am

My berlinwood snapped like a matchstick, pretty strange to say how strong they are
Back to top Go down
Nedim V
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nedim V

Setup : flatface g13 30,5mm
dumps
g6d's

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding   Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:16 am

i got a boner on my blosom. :oops:
Back to top Go down
thomashines
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
thomashines

Setup : BRTS, flaked, and BRR edition G6's.

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding   Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:50 am

mk so there is this thing that I use as a rail, kinda tall and is just basically a flat piece of wood on it's side which is pretty thin. So I came at it at an angle, and kinda went up the flat side which is vertical, (not the front but the side) did a kickflip/popshoveit ( idk what it's called but its both at the same time and Ive never done it till I did that) it went kinda high, and I landed on another obstacle and grinded on my back trucks only, and kickfliped off from that position.
It was so pro! cool
I can kinda do it a little consistently now.
a little hard to explain
Back to top Go down
CrunchyFingers
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
CrunchyFingers

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding   Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:19 am

thomashines wrote:
mk so there is this thing that I use as a rail, kinda tall and is just basically a flat piece of wood on it's side which is pretty thin. So I came at it at an angle, and kinda went up the flat side which is vertical, (not the front but the side) did a kickflip/popshoveit ( idk what it's called but its both at the same time and Ive never done it till I did that) it went kinda high, and I landed on another obstacle and grinded on my back trucks only, and kickfliped off from that position.
It was so pro! cool
I can kinda do it a little consistently now.
a little hard to explain

It is, Thomas. It is.
Back to top Go down
Nedim V
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nedim V

Setup : flatface g13 30,5mm
dumps
g6d's

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding   Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:15 am

Nedim V wrote:
i got a boner on my blosom. :oops:
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding   Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:23 am

how do people get boners over fingerboards?
Back to top Go down
Damien Blade
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding   Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:41 am

Something called "A figure of speech" Noel.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Robert

Setup : 卐卐卐

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding   Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:10 pm

I was fingerboarding near my sink (using the dishrack as an obstacle) and there was an empty lasagna pan in the sink, filled with water. And just my luck, my fingerboard goes flying into the sink and lands in the disgusting lasanga water.
Back to top Go down
thomashines
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
thomashines

Setup : BRTS, flaked, and BRR edition G6's.

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding   Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:17 pm

noelboy225 wrote:
how do people get boners over fingerboards?
Yet how do some not? Lol jkjk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding   Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weirdest things that have happened to you while fingerboarding

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2