Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalIntroducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing Havok Fingerboards.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:16 pm

New decks look alright, the old ones were clearly china.

Send me a set up for a review? Maybe it will help you get some rep... Unlike Peter people actually listen to me. tongue
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Quote :

This is what Peter.A. sent us via PM.

Hi, Just be aware that u might have a few guys trying to bash you. There are alot of dickheads on this forum that just hate. Don't mention I told you this. BTW Is it possible you could send me some stuff to checkout and I will share my thoughts with this forum cause I am well known and have been here for 2 years now. Get on the chat on the homepage and log into it and we'll chat kk.

Goodluck, Peter

This is the funniest thing I have seen in ages..
Peter is so legit guys
Hahahahahahhaha
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:19 pm

all the havok decks ive ever seen have not been china.

i could be wrong, ive not looked at their site, but all the ones ive ever seen on ebay were made by the owner 100%

im sure i have even seen a vid made by the havok owner showing you how he makes his decks....but again i might be thinking of someone else.

am i right mr havok?
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:20 pm

^Was that Northwoods? shocked

The old Havok decks WERE china, but the new ones aren't china.
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:23 pm

hmmmm..am i thinking of the right company?

they were always on ebay. quite bad craftsmanship (but everyone gets better) and they always had hand painted/woodprinted graphics.

really weird shape too....like quite flat and thin.
Back to top Go down
Tomi
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:27 pm

blosom wrote:
hmmmm..am i thinking of the right company?

they were always on ebay. quite bad craftsmanship (but everyone gets better) and they always had hand painted/woodprinted graphics.

really weird shape too....like quite flat and thin.

I'm pretty sure you're talking about wrong company.

Last edited by BobSilver on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:28 pm

I know who you mean, I think?
Were they similar to Element skateboards graphics? O.o
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:30 pm

im sure its havok.

they have alot of their stuff on ebay now...and they always sold the trucks too
Back to top Go down
DanielM
Supporter
Supporter
DanielM

Setup : サワーす

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:58 pm

It is , I seen them on ebay for a while now
Back to top Go down
GIllybear
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
GIllybear

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:59 pm

send me one then and ill tell you if its shit or not because im a proper bastard when it comes to reviews very happy Xxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dgilliam87
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:04 pm

Daniel Marin wrote:

im glad ive got backup here.

i hate to say it, but for the most part i am always right :lol:

plus i hate that kids just gang up and play the 'china' card with every new company.

like i said b4, im pretty sure havok make their own products and have been around for ages.

just because they have not been into the online scene much, doesn't make them tarred with the china brush. (although they do sell china products, they have always made their own decks as far as im aware)

if im thinking of the right youtube vid too, the guy seemed like a cool kid. he had long hair...
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:09 pm

blosom wrote:

Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 Th_palm_through_face
Sorry, i couldn't hold back.

Tbh, you've gotta hand it to them, havok were one of the first china companies, like pre-4c
But the new decks look aight, wouldn't buy one though.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:10 pm

^
Havok Fingerboards wrote:
Peter.A wrote:
uhhck. Like the decks in the pics. but your old boards are just china same as everything but the newest decks.

Thanks for the nice feedback, Peter. And yes our oldest generations of decks were China not our new ones.
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:12 pm

another sheep who hasn't got fuck all to say unless its negative...and only opens their mouth when its to criticize what i have said.

finn, get back to fraggel rock

you have no clout whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:06 pm

All I know is that they've been around forever on eBay. The red plain deck is china. The handpainted ones though?!... Seems legit.

Havok also sells DVD's on eBay too.. thought kind of funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:11 pm

i have no idea what they have been up to recently, but if it is the company im thinking of, and im sure it is, they had decks on ebay aaages ago. (im talking like a year +).

now, im pretty sure those decks were made by havok themselves. (pretty much because they were god awful) and looked like the sort of craftsmanship from a child. obviosly they have improved? or de3cided to sell china decks? i really dont know on that one, but im sure the decks from time ago were homemade 100%....ive never seen a china deck that was flat with 15? degree kicks and 26mm wide...
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:42 pm

blosom wrote:
another sheep who hasn't got fuck all to say unless its negative...and only opens their mouth when its to criticize what i have said.

finn, get back to fraggel rock

you have no clout whatsoever.
Already there.
Back to top Go down
BearWoodFB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
BearWoodFB

Companies : Skateboarding, Fingerboarding, making Fingerboards
Setup : Deck: Redmption MC Mold Deck
Wheels: Flatface G5 BRR Edition Wheels
Trucks: Red BRR Trucks
Grip: 4 Corner Fingerboards Foam Tape
Price: $116

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:49 am

Just cause your decks are not china ANYMORE, doesn't excuse the fact that you have branded china tape and wheels your own. "Havok Fingerboards PROFFESIONAL WHEELS" and "Havok Tape" are china which makes you still a china company. The buyers should be alerted that they are indeed china items not Havok items that are not homemade. This will make you a deck company who sells china items at an affordable price(not $15). This will create more respect towards your company.

This is not hate but constructive criticism. The other people that had insulted you were just annoyed of how many china companies there are. They must have believed you were another one of them.
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:58 am

bollie trucks
dump trucks
rails
nuts
bollie decks
everyone's foam tape

every company in the fb world pretty much re brands china items and sells them as their own.

as much as you all hate it, its life. get on with it. support or dont.

ranting at people for selling china stuff is getting stupid imo. go shout at some of the 'big' companies at the top profiting from this. not the small guy trying to start and bust ends meet.

i dont agree with it, but honestly their are far worse things in the world to worry about than someone re branding something from china. everyone does it in business pretty much...unless you just make handmade products like myself....im not supporting it, but it just gets annoying thats all. we all know.

im sure the person selling the china stuff will realize in 6 months that 800% markup on china products is not getting them any sales....and even if they do sell...so what...at least its a cheap setup for someone getting into fingerboarding. surely thats a good thing.
Back to top Go down
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:03 am

^-- words of wisdom
Back to top Go down
Lacquergloss
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Lacquergloss

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:07 pm

blosom wrote:
Daniel Marin wrote:

im glad ive got backup here.

plus i hate that kids just gang up and play the 'china' card with every new company.

like i said b4, im pretty sure havok make their own products and have been around for ages.

just because they have not been into the online scene much, doesn't make them tarred with the china brush. (although they do sell china products, they have always made their own decks as far as im aware)

if im thinking of the right youtube vid too, the guy seemed like a cool kid. he had long hair...

You thinking of this vid? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM9LeqN3sQA
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:32 pm

haha yeah that is the vid

silly me...im thinking of board kennel.....my bad :oops: dont trust anything the old guy says....his memory serves him not as well as it did :lol:

an apology to finn also, i was a bit harsh to you. so im sorry wink
Back to top Go down
callumfb95
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
callumfb95

Setup : Blossom 32.5
Trucks
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:38 pm

blosom wrote:

silly me...im thinking of board kennel.....my bad :oops: dont trust anything the old guy says....his memory serves him not as well as it did :lol:

Board kennel are awesome ! it was one of my first "proper decks" very happy
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:59 am

callumfb95 wrote:
blosom wrote:

Board kennel are awesome ! it was one of my first "proper decks" very happy

Board Kennels are the shit! And Adam is such a great guy! they are definitely worth 7 bucks!
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:25 pm

blosom wrote:
bollie trucks
dump trucks
rails
nuts
bollie decks
everyone's foam tape

every company in the fb world pretty much re brands china items and sells them as their own.

as much as you all hate it, its life. get on with it. support or dont.

ranting at people for selling china stuff is getting stupid imo. go shout at some of the 'big' companies at the top profiting from this. not the small guy trying to start and bust ends meet.

i dont agree with it, but honestly their are far worse things in the world to worry about than someone re branding something from china. everyone does it in business pretty much...unless you just make handmade products like myself....im not supporting it, but it just gets annoying thats all. we all know.

im sure the person selling the china stuff will realize in 6 months that 800% markup on china products is not getting them any sales....and even if they do sell...so what...at least its a cheap setup for someone getting into fingerboarding. surely thats a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Havok Fingerboards.   Introducing Havok Fingerboards. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing Havok Fingerboards.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next