Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

Companies : S.O.D Money Gang
Setup : Ambt brts witchcrafts flatface

Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:33 pm

Fuck yea i just bought them
Back to top Go down
Ken .I
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ken .I

Setup : Blosom 32mm
Brt wides
Substance Zeros
Ace tape
TKY's

PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:37 pm

justin cheeks wrote:
awkward lucky you.

Last edited by OneNightInFiji on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : accidently sent.)
Back to top Go down
MamadouSow
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
MamadouSow

PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:41 pm

OneNightInFiji wrote:
Ill def buy subs when ever you stock them in tongue
Sounds good happy

justin cheeks wrote:
Indeed, only 20 mns until the post office closes. Lets see if I can pack it up and get it shipped out today.
Expect stickers and some tuning to enhance the wheels wink

I'll post here when I'm back!
Back to top Go down
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:43 pm

thanks man so exited
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

Setup : FF G15 Zeph Engraved
FBS(duh?)
Wide Brts w/green witchcraft bushings
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:58 pm

See if you can hook up with Ross and try and get some Blosom decks in there! Maybe see if you can get some Temples and Pures on there too happy
Back to top Go down
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:59 pm

One word .................KARMA
Back to top Go down
MamadouSow
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
MamadouSow

PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:54 pm

@Justin Cheeks, your package has been sent! Enjoy happy
Back to top Go down
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:59 pm

Thanks man
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:25 pm

MamadouSow wrote:
IeatBananas wrote:
do you make the wheels? or are they just really good china wheels?
Nooo!
Let me make it very clear, I've been experimenting and producing wheels way back before china and tech deck caught onto the bearing wheels and wooden decks.
oh okay thats what i thought, i just wanted to know for sure. anyways they look sick, may have to buy some off you when i get back from vacation happy
Back to top Go down
Jay W
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

Setup : G12
Brt's
Oaks
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:35 pm

Jayden H. wrote:
See if you can hook up with Ross and try and get some Blosom decks in there! Maybe see if you can get some Temples and Pures on there too happy

Blosom's are were sold exclusively on Fingersized, the issue is that they sell out so fast that no one can gets them!!!! sad But yeah, Karma would be killer to see! and your wheels look amazing!
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

Setup : Whats a setup

PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Yeah try to get some Karmas
Back to top Go down
MamadouSow
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
MamadouSow

PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:01 pm

IeatBananas wrote:
MamadouSow wrote:
IeatBananas wrote:
Nooo!
Let me make it very clear, I've been experimenting and producing wheels way back before china and tech deck caught onto the bearing wheels and wooden decks.
oh okay thats what i thought, i just wanted to know for sure. anyways they look sick, may have to buy some off you when i get back from vacation happy
Sweet man, write your FBHQ forum name on the order comments and i'll be sure to send you some extra tuning !happy

And guys, does Karma have website? Or who is the owner.
Thanks for all the suggestions, which ever company I end up working with you know I will hook up a deck or set of wheels to the person that gave me the suggestion!
Back to top Go down
Tomi
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:03 pm

MamadouSow wrote:
Thanks for all the suggestions, which ever company I end up working with you know I will hook up a deck or set of wheels to the person that gave me the suggestion!

Tom K on this forum runs Karma wink Here's the website: http://karmafingerboards.bigcartel.com/

Here's link to his account: https://fingerboardhq.darkbb.com/u148

And btw, you should stock some Pures, they are amazing decks! Also Substance wheels are the shit.

Last edited by Tomi on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Tom is out of town right now i think
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:18 pm

MamadouSow wrote:
IeatBananas wrote:
MamadouSow wrote:
IeatBananas wrote:
Nooo!
Sweet man, write your FBHQ forum name on the order comments and i'll be sure to send you some extra tuning !happy

Ryan Marshment from Temple, he's on here and he has been looking for a distro deal recently amazing decks, top quality. I would say Pure, but its already been mentioned very happy
Back to top Go down
MamadouSow
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
MamadouSow

PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Woah, Karma decks look amazing, especially the low price.
I tend to think most products in Fingerboarding are over priced, could be just me but what do you guys think about prices of Wheels, Decks, Ramps, Tuning etc...Too much $$ or too low!?
Back to top Go down
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Decent price for wheels maybe this will keep kids away from china wheels and give them achance to try something better. also mo's decks are 30 on flatface you sell them for like 20 you are doing great.

P.S Love Drug would sell if distributed in the U.S
Back to top Go down
Tomi
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:30 pm

MamadouSow wrote:
I tend to think most products in Fingerboarding are over priced, could be just me but what do you guys think about prices of Wheels, Decks, Ramps, Tuning etc...Too much $$ or too low!?

I agree with you here. That's why I support these small companies that sell high quality products for low price, such as Temple, Zink and Pure. Kids think that if something is expensive it's automatically good. Like for an example, Berlinwoods and Bellowoods are over 30 euros for each deck. It's ridicolous.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:39 pm

IMO Berlinwoods don't perform great.
My friend recently bought one. Last time i'm using it lol.
Back to top Go down
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:42 pm

To be completely honest if berlinwood got the old extrawide mold and started dying plies like they used to before 09 they would be perfect
Back to top Go down
MamadouSow
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
MamadouSow

PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Tomi wrote:
MamadouSow wrote:
Kids think that if something is expensive it's automatically good.
That's very true, I used to think like that and still do a little.
For example, I bought an iphone because I thought a cellphone of that price at the time must have been extremely good. I was satisfied with the iphone, but then I switched to a Galaxy S android for much cheaper, and guess what? It did everything that I needed much better than the iphone for a quarter of the price.

Anyways, I do not want to attack any companies, I love everyone. But I think prices are high because only a select few companies run a monopoly on the fingerboard industry. When only a few guys supply 95% of products, they can control the prices and the market (you guys) can't do crap about it and your forced to pay a lot to get what you want.

I say, everyone start making decks, wheels, ramps of VERY high quality to match against the best. And sell them for 3x cheaper.
That way more kids can afford it, fingerboarding will grow more rapidly. When you tell someone your setup cost $100+ dollars they won't look at you like your crazy. Anyone try to introduce Fbing to friends and they look the other way as soon as you mention prices? haha.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:00 pm

MamadouSow wrote:
Tomi wrote:
MamadouSow wrote:
For example, I bought an iphone because I thought a cellphone of that price at the time must have been extremely good. I was satisfied with the iphone, but then I switched to a Galaxy S android for much cheaper, and guess what? It did everything that I needed much better than the iphone for a quarter of the price.

Anyways, I do not want to attack any companies, I love everyone. But I think prices are high because only a select few companies run a monopoly on the fingerboard industry. When only a few guys supply 95% of products, they can control the prices and the market (you guys) can't do crap about it and your forced to pay a lot to get what you want.

I say, everyone start making decks, wheels, ramps of VERY high quality to match against the best. And sell them for 3x cheaper.
That way more kids can afford it, fingerboarding will grow more rapidly. When you tell someone your setup cost $100+ dollars they won't look at you like your crazy. Anyone try to introduce Fbing to friends and they look the other way as soon as you mention prices? haha.

Thoughts?

You strike a very good point, but for some people just starting out, (let's say Jay W,m for example) He makes wheels. He buys bearings for, I think like 1-2 dollars a bearing, he bought an 800 dollar lathe, and he also has to pay for certain wheels materials, so right now if he wants to make money, he has to sell them at at least 30 dollars a set to make a decent profit and if he ever wants to get out of the hole he's in. Sometimes people are forced to sell at high rates to make a profit. But for the big guys that have it all figured out, (No Comply, BRR, Winkler, Flatface, Yellowood) yeah, they don't need to be charging 50 bucks a pop for anything... ESPECIALLY THOSE DAMN BRTs... I've had a set and the axles are shit... and so are the baseplates.

My essay.
Back to top Go down
Tomi
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:03 pm

GunnerBoser wrote:
You strike a very good point, but for some people just starting out, (let's say Jay W,m for example) He makes wheels. He buys bearings for, I think like 1-2 dollars a bearing, he bought an 800 dollar lathe, and he also has to pay for certain wheels materials, so right now if he wants to make money, he has to sell them at at least 30 dollars a set to make a decent profit and if he ever wants to get out of the hole he's in. Sometimes people are forced to sell at high rates to make a profit. But for the big guys that have it all figured out, (No Comply, BRR, Winkler, Flatface, Yellowood) yeah, they don't need to be charging 50 bucks a pop for anything... ESPECIALLY THOSE DAMN BRTs... I've had a set and the axles are shit... and so are the baseplates.

My essay.

This is very true, although companies such as brr and flatface give alot back to the scene by helding events and stuff. Still doesn't seem right.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:06 pm

Tomi wrote:
GunnerBoser wrote:

My essay.

This is very true, although companies such as brr and flatface give alot back to the scene by helding events and stuff. Still doesn't seem right.

This

Last edited by Xavier on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:07 pm

MamadouSow wrote:
Tomi wrote:
MamadouSow wrote:

Thoughts?

what you have to understand is that everyone has a different economy....it is far more expensive to produce things in Europe than it is in America.

and then stupidly expensive in the UK.....i sell my deck at 20 UK pounds because alot of 'known' brands are around that price.

in all honesty, in shooting myself in the foot really...because i am selling them 'cheaply' for regards to labor/time costs, but because the economy is cheaper in America, Americans think things in Europe are expensive, when in reality they are sold at the lowest possible price without taking a huge loss....

its a vicious circle, and why their are farrr more deck companies in the states and not many in Europe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels   Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sow Distribution - EPIC Sale on Decks & Wheels

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next