Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalNew Mold Temple Review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Mold Temple Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
grantinator
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
grantinator

New Mold Temple Review Empty
PostSubject: New Mold Temple Review   New Mold Temple Review EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:48 am

New Mold Temple Review 2zzlqc7
New Mold Temple Review Newmol12
New Things
Obviously the biggest difference is the new shape which is overall very mellow. The concave is defiantly noticeable but no more than where your fingers sit on the deck very comfortably. The kicks are overall much lower for more of a mellow shape, also there is a much more noticeable difference between the nose and tail. Other than the shape there is a different shape to the kicks, instead of the very pointy kicks the old temples had instead this has not quite square kicks but far less pointy.
Craftsmanship
Although the old Temple's had very nice craftsmanship I think ryan has gotten rid of all the minor flaws with the new mold and all. The only thing on the old Temple's I noticed was the lack of rounded edges which is completely fixed with this deck, the edges are rounded to perfection. There is no sign of them being rounded to much like seeing the ply underneath the bottom but they still look great and don't feel square at all. The deck is pressed perfectly, completely even shape especially on all four dips of the deck. The kicks are perfectly rounded and completely even on both sides of the kick. The tail is quite a bit shorter than the nose, maybe a tad larger difference in length than on most decks but its not a bad thing at all. The lacquer has always been great on Temple's and it hasn't changed at all with this deck. The holes are absolutely perfect and I had no trouble at all getting the trucks on. The plies are very nice, each one is very clear to see, and the dyed plies are all very vibrant.
Performance
I've tried to quite a few decks and not one that I have tried can even compare to how well this deck performs. The shape is great, the nose to tail ratio really allows for great flick on tricks and overall very good riding. Although the tail may look a tad short there is still more than enough room for your fingers. The pop is great, enough to where you can get all your tricks at a nice reasonable height without any effort, it's not quite like a g12's pop for example. (which is too much pop in my opinion) I'm no pro at fingerboarding but this deck really does improve my overall riding quite a lot.

I seriously could not ask for anything more, I cannot reccomend these decks enough! Everyone needs to get one!
Btw sorry for my terrible grammar afro
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: New Mold Temple Review   New Mold Temple Review EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:58 am

G12s have pop? Didn't know that, considering I have like three... (I didn't buy them)

Anyways, great review Grant! happy
Back to top Go down
grantinator
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
grantinator

PostSubject: Re: New Mold Temple Review   New Mold Temple Review EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:01 am

Maybe it was just mine?? Although every g12 i have used which is a total of three has had too much pop to where it gets hard to control it
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

Setup : FF G15 Zeph Engraved
FBS(duh?)
Wide Brts w/green witchcraft bushings
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: New Mold Temple Review   New Mold Temple Review EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:24 am

Fuck, that deck looks amazing, a 32.5 one would be epic for me..Gonna ask Ryan!

Nice review Grant! I usually don't read the whole thing due to grammar and lack of explaining, but this was superb! very happy
Back to top Go down
grantinator
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
grantinator

PostSubject: Re: New Mold Temple Review   New Mold Temple Review EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:05 pm

thanks guys happy yall best be gettin one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Mold Temple Review   New Mold Temple Review Empty

Back to top Go down

New Mold Temple Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1