Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalwhat do you search to find fingerboarding brands? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
skullfingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
skullfingerboards

Companies : Skull Fingerboards Ltd

what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? Empty
PostSubject: what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:44 pm

Removed

Last edited by skullfingerboards on Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://skullfingerboards.com
GIllybear
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
GIllybear

PostSubject: Re: what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:53 pm

Let the flame commence!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dgilliam87
Billy Mackean
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Billy Mackean

Setup : Blosom graphic 32.5
BRT wides
G5 BRR EDs
Rip

PostSubject: Re: what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:56 pm

It's sad that China companies go to these lengths.

You shouldn't be the top result.

It should be BRR, Flatface, No comply, Blosom, Fingersized, *insert respectable company*
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:00 pm

1. How can you be proud of ripping people off?

2. You're not even on page 1 of my "wooden fingerboards" search, and when i search "high quality wooden fingerboards" the first link is to your source of china garbage.
Back to top Go down
GIllybear
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
GIllybear

PostSubject: Re: what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:00 pm

when I Google wooden fingerboards I don't see your site at all!

but irony is the 2nd search is this link

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=wooden+fingerboards

this is your companie yes?
Back to top Go down
skullfingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
skullfingerboards

PostSubject: Re: what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:02 pm

Removed

Last edited by skullfingerboards on Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GIllybear
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
GIllybear

PostSubject: Re: what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:04 pm

So you make your own decks? or just order them from chines suppliers?

and i still don't see you on Google!

Also out of interest as your a companie ( our say you are)how much Corporation Tax ( Or income tax ) and Vat do you have to pay per annum?

Last edited by GIllybear on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
skullfingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
skullfingerboards

PostSubject: e   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:08 pm

d

Last edited by skullfingerboards on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:12 pm

FUCK YOU. you fucking money grabbing china reselling dick. you're not helping fingerboarding and you're certainly not anyone's favourite fingerboard company. stop hindering the progress of amazing companies such as BRR and all those others who promote the good values of fingerboarding, and go find some other thing to make a shitty effortless company in.

As per google not updating yet I cant see this, but at least you've explained that. And gilly I think that's a little personal? not to stand up for companies like this but I don't see why anyone would tell you that.

JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR:
China companies is a term given to people who just buy in mass produced products, dn't make anything themselves, and sell them on for huge markups. Your completes have a product cost of about £4 MAX and have no effort put in. your tape packs are worth MAX 30p and yet you sell them for 5 quid aside your sale prices. If someone calls your products 'china' , or says you're a china company, this is what they mean. we don't think you're in china georgraphically, and if your products are brought from a factory in a country that isn't china they're still the same shitty mass produced products that we're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Who even uses google?

By having involvement in the scene, we just come to know about the brands worth supporting.
Back to top Go down
GIllybear
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
GIllybear

PostSubject: Re: what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:15 pm

kerry the point i was trying to get across is they have no idea what a companie is.. they probably dont even no what Ltd. stand for or the laws in running a companie and earning an income! But bosting a companie that sells re-branded crud from china

Was trying to call there bluff... sad
Back to top Go down
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

Companies : S.O.D Money Gang
Setup : Ambt brts witchcrafts flatface

PostSubject: Re: what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:20 pm

this is funny first 4cfb in thrasher last month now this guy is first on google whatever just do you
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:23 pm

how are they committing tax evasion? are you simply suggesting they're not a registered company?

They could be registered self employed and trade as a company name, that's perfectly legal.
Back to top Go down
GIllybear
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
GIllybear

PostSubject: Re: what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:30 pm

( I edited the post just before you commented lol as i realised that was a bit far fetched tongue )

Still have to declare any extra income to tax office! and come on dude you think "Skull Fingerboards" is a registered companie? tongue

No logo isnt tongue and will only be registered when i go into proper production of a good reliable product very happy
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:45 pm

you don't have to register a company name with company house or anything to trade under said name. like on fingersized it says in the about section and on all invoices Kerry Williams trading as Fingersized.

yea you've got to register as self employed but then you just declare your income at the end of the tax year like any self employedness. happy
Back to top Go down
GIllybear
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
GIllybear

PostSubject: Re: what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:46 pm

I grantee were confusing the lad now tongue ... And kerry your to smart man tongue making my head hurt lmfao!
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:13 pm

who gives a sheet that your china products are top of google's list? or not?

this is why i love the FBHQ community. we are smart. we are fingerboarders for fingerboarders. something this forum cherishes.

its not like the quickly dieing FFI and all the china companies taking over their.....i knew china companies would be bad.....now FFI is just a breeding ground for them. (ok they are great companies and people there, so no disrespect to any of those).

this forum is for the decent fingerboarders who look after their own. not rebranding products for markup.

there is no place for those companies here. you may realize that sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

Setup : Tech Deck Performance Series

Kamelpro 32.5mm Melus deck, Ytrucks X4, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Kamelpro 32.5mm Amble deck, BRTs, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Homemade freestyle 30mm deck, Ytrucks X3, FlatfacexOak, Ace V3 tape

PostSubject: Re: what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:02 am

How did I find fingerboard brands? TD Community (RIP), FFI and YouTube. Currently, I also use FBHQ, Unite and FBTV.

SEO is not always guaranteed to work. Sure, it might work to those who are younger or people who know less about the internet. The best way to use the internet is to find legitimate and informative websites with databases, reviews and recommendations. From there, I try to look at pictures and videos. The main issue here would be to see what kind of company it is and many people at this stage would be turned off by Chinese products.
Back to top Go down
Luis Correia
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luis Correia

PostSubject: Re: what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:14 am

who fucking cares about google ? beeing 1st or 2nd or whatever on google isn't going to make your products better, truth is, as it has already been said you are in fingerboarding for profit, you contribute nothing to the community, you buy cheap mass produced shit, and sell it mega overpriced to rip-off kids, people like you are the cancer of fingerboarding, you don't get what it is about, it is NOT about profit, it's much more, don't you come here acting all good, because you're on google, no one cares
Back to top Go down
James Johnson
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
James Johnson

Setup : Weca
BRT
JJ
FBS
FF teams

PostSubject: Re: what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:12 pm

Luis Correia wrote:
who fucking cares about google ? beeing 1st or 2nd or whatever on google isn't going to make your products better, truth is, as it has already been said you are in fingerboarding for profit, you contribute nothing to the community, you buy cheap mass produced shit, and sell it mega overpriced to rip-off kids, people like you are the cancer of fingerboarding, you don't get what it is about, it is NOT about profit, it's much more, don't you come here acting all good, because you're on google, no one cares
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:36 pm

what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7M99yuTWw7tg8-LxHHPkC4FNb-KDILtrP57U7-S5vaEWb-so3nQ
++++
what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgk0AoVu7gxRr4dLjuw5ivj_CmhHJrNkKFuuDBl9edfn3ZxquF
what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? Equal%2520Sign
what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? 1591-60

what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? 1591-60
Back to top Go down
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will Sparrow-Saunt

Companies : findlocalhotmoms.com
Setup : Weca (what else?)
BRTs
FF Wheels

PostSubject: Re: what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:44 pm

You're destroying the fingerboard scene, I've recently seen you on twitter and the forums and all you're doing is dumping advertisements, this site is a forum, for a community to talk and have fun with a hobby, what do you see this site as? a billboard? Neither's twitter, twitter is mainly a social networking site that allows people totalk to friends and see what they're upto and they don't want to be disturbed by "check out skull fingerboards, we're gonna fuck up the fingerboard community by going on alibaba and clicking buy now and selling them for prices that no one will pay" Out of interest, how many people have purchased a little chinese girls products? I would rather pay £15 more for a complete that I know has been made by hand and a lot of effort has been put into it. I have no problem with people selling china products aswell as handmade products such as fingersized because Kerry doesn't say that the trucks are his own, he actually says they are china trucks, If you want people to like your company and to support it, spend more time trying to make it better by MAKING not buying your products already made, you probably buy a complete for about £3 or £4 and sell it for £25?! You're ripping people off, no one who knows and loves fingerboarding will buy from you- ever, you sell China maple wood, not Canadian maple wood, get your facts right, theyre both on different side of the fucking world....

what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? 400847_310912242340191_82244603_n
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flippyfingerboards
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:35 pm

nobody cares about your china company. kerry should ban you

- A
Back to top Go down
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will Sparrow-Saunt

Companies : findlocalhotmoms.com
Setup : Weca (what else?)
BRTs
FF Wheels

PostSubject: Re: what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:57 pm

IeatBananas wrote:
nobody cares about your china company. kerry should ban you

- A

he shouldn't be banned because its funny watching him think oh yeah, best brand out there and people just taking the piss haha

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/293114_472353956110387_977064913_n.jpg
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flippyfingerboards
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?   what do you search to find fingerboarding brands? Empty

Back to top Go down

what do you search to find fingerboarding brands?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next