Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRoswell's RD-2 Shape Deck Review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roswell's RD-2 Shape Deck Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will Sparrow-Saunt

Companies : findlocalhotmoms.com
Setup : Weca (what else?)
BRTs
FF Wheels

Roswell's RD-2 Shape Deck Review Empty
PostSubject: Roswell's RD-2 Shape Deck Review   Roswell's RD-2 Shape Deck Review EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:09 am

The Deck
Roswell's RD-2 Shape Deck Review 400898_379840508752540_1114836499_n
The Shape
Roswell's RD-2 Shape Deck Review 488280_379840528752538_1493375502_n
The Plies
Roswell's RD-2 Shape Deck Review 378332_379840542085870_1300712681_n
Sorry about the poor quality of photos, my ipod camera is a bit crappy

This is my review of the Roswells Fingerboards RD-2 shape deck!

Shipping-
Shipping was good, but I didn't get the deck from Roswells, I got the deck as a prize from FingerSkateSelective on youtube, it was a good length of time roughly around 12/13 days so 10/10

First Impressions-
When I first opened it I was like this is awesome! The first thing that caught my eye were the plies, the plies go- maple, yellow, pink, green, maple. The lacquer was fantastic, the shape of the deck was perfect, there was also a nice few extra's from Roswell's such as a sheet of tape, a business card and a few stickers, then I set it up and I was like ermahgerd this is sick!

Shape-
The shape is really nice to be honest, the kicks are medium/high and the concave is medium/high, the dips are defined and the nose and the tail are rounded perfectly, the height of the kicks match the amount of concave perfectly, I loved the shape of this board the moment I opened it!

Dimensions of the deck/ Other Info-
The Roswells RD-2 shaped deck which I have is 30mm wide x 100mm long, i do believe that the RD-2 decks come in a 32mm width as well as the 30mm. The holes are drilled perfectly and it was so easy to set it up.

Performance-
Please note that this part is my own impression and no one elses so if you disagree don't think I am wrong because this is my view, but I think that this deck performs great, you can tell that a lot of effort has been put into making these decks, I used to use this board 24/7 but then I got my Nollie Wheels Carbon Deck which is better (in my opinion, check my NW review here), but it is still an amazing board which I still use today. I do think that I'll be getting another one of these in the upcoming months, I'm not too sure, but you should get one for sure!

Overall rating-
I'm not too sure on what I want to rate this deck but I'm going to have to give it an 8.5 moving into the 9's

Go and get one at the Roswells Skateboards webshop herehttp://www.roswellsskateboards.com/fingerboards/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flippyfingerboards

Roswell's RD-2 Shape Deck Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1