Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luis Correia
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luis Correia

LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review Empty
PostSubject: LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review   LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:38 pm

This will be a review on my deck, a LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and the LowPro Tape!

Note i'm not going to talk about shipping because it's different everywhere, but the stuff got shipped asap (like one day after I ordered)

LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck Review

Pics:
LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review DSCF3479
LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review DSCF3510

First Impressions: The graphic (Asi Berlin & LowPro Collaboration Graphic in this case) came really shiny, and until now,after almost a month of slides and shreddin’, it's still holding up nicely. When I first got the deck,I thought it had less concave than It seemed to have in the pictures I saw.But after using it I realized that you can feel the concave, but not really see it (kinda weird but cool).This is a 29mm x 98mm deck.

First time using: The first thing I noticed was the pop, normal pop, not too strong, not too weak, the perfect pop for me.This deck is so good, it's very easy to make the deck flip just by doing a normal flick with your finger when doing tricks,it’s light, and solid, I cant find any problem with this deck except the lacquer, most of the graphic is holding up nicely, the only part it isn't is the edges of the deck,they came of a little easily and now if you scratch one of the edges the ink come out, but that only happens on the edges of the deck, it's barely noticeable.

Performance: This deck performs amazingly in my case my consistency improved and I actually learned new tricks after starting using this deck. As I said previously it’s very easy to make the deck flip making most tricks easier.

LowPro Tape Review

Pics:
LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review DSCF3506
LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review DSCF3508
LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review DSCF3509

First Impression: The tape is very smooth, when I first touched it I immediately remembered FBS Extra Smooth and RipTape (the normal one), so you pretty much understand that this tape is a mixture of the two tapes I previously mentioned, It's not really a mixture, but it's like between those two understand ? Not quite FBS Extra Smooth and not quite RipTape, something between those two.The tape was very easy to cut, I had no problems.

First Time Using: The tape is not too grippy, so it doesn't stick to your fingers, but it's super smooth, so when you flick your finger the deck will automatically flip, maybe you will not learn the trick right away or do it super easily, but the tape helps.

After a month or so: This isn't the first time I use LowPro tape, I've been a fan of it for some time now, and the only problem it has is that after over two months of serious use, the tape will come off, you notice that it's coming off on the first month, but it gets worst after two months, so you gotta have a backup tape to use, maybe buy a 5 pack of tape, it's cheap for the quality, because the tape is seriously good, the only down side is that it come of kinda quickly leaving all the glue in the deck..

To summarize

LowPro deck are amazing, you can choose Family Shape or Tiramisu Shape, it's up to your preference, but it doesn't matter what shape you choose, I promise you will be satisfied!

LowPro Tape performs amazingly but it has the down side of coming off kinda quickly.

You can get LowPro Tape, Decks, Stickers, T-shirts and more at http://lowprodecks.com/webshop

Hope you guys like my review very happy I will try to do more from now on very happy btw what do you guys prefer that I review next ? Ytrucks X3 or Oaks RV model ? Thanks guyz!!!

Last edited by Luis Correia on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Companies : I own Weca bi$h
Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review   LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:40 pm

Love dat graphic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axelwahl
Luis Correia
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luis Correia

PostSubject: Re: LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review   LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:41 pm

tks dude, after +2months it's still holding up nicely
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review   LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:43 pm

Good review man, I hate low pro tape personally, the reason it was so smooth and didn't grip my fingers at all.

Maybe grip is different base on how your skin reacts with it or something
Back to top Go down
Luis Correia
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luis Correia

PostSubject: Re: LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review   LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:48 pm

tks dude! I really do like it but I wish it would last more time very happy
Back to top Go down
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

Setup : Tech Deck Performance Series

Kamelpro 32.5mm Melus deck, Ytrucks X4, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Kamelpro 32.5mm Amble deck, BRTs, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Homemade freestyle 30mm deck, Ytrucks X3, FlatfacexOak, Ace V3 tape

PostSubject: Re: LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review   LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:14 pm

Nice review!

Here's some advice for you to add the pictures to Fingerboard Network.

Edit your post with the review, delete everything. Now go onto this page (the review on FBHQ), click and drag over all of the text and pictures, Ctrl+C. Go back to the editor box on Fingerboard Network, make sure it is in graphical mode, Ctrl+V. Should work. Don't save if you fucked something up. Preview it just to make sure before you save.
Back to top Go down
Luis Correia
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luis Correia

PostSubject: Re: LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review   LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:49 pm

tks for the tip Xi, when I can i'll take a look on the fbnetwork review, probably gonna do all my reviews there first very happy but guys tell me what should I review next ? Ytrucks X3 or Oaks RV ?
Back to top Go down
Jay W
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

Setup : G12
Brt's
Oaks
Rip

PostSubject: Re: LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review   LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:14 pm

Great review as always Xi! And review da oaks broski!
Back to top Go down
Tomi
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review   LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:32 pm

Jay W wrote:

Did I miss something? Isn't this made by Luis? lol tongue

Nice review though man.
Back to top Go down
Luis Correia
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luis Correia

PostSubject: Re: LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review   LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:41 pm

lol for me that's a great complement so..thanks Jay
Tks Bob very happy
Back to top Go down
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

Setup : Tech Deck Performance Series

Kamelpro 32.5mm Melus deck, Ytrucks X4, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Kamelpro 32.5mm Amble deck, BRTs, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Homemade freestyle 30mm deck, Ytrucks X3, FlatfacexOak, Ace V3 tape

PostSubject: Re: LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review   LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:01 pm

Jay W wrote:

Lol. I will take all the credit for Luis' review. very happy
Back to top Go down
Luis Correia
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luis Correia

PostSubject: Re: LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review   LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:23 pm

trololololol i'm glad he tought ur review was good Xi very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review   LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review Empty

Back to top Go down

LowPro 29mm Family Shape Deck and LowPro Tape review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1