Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalObama won! what is your opinions Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obama won! what is your opinions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BrorS
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
BrorS

Setup : none unfortunately

Obama won! what is your opinions Empty
PostSubject: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:11 am

Well obama became the president for the next 4 years.
I want to hear your opinions
Back to top Go down
Jake R
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Jake R

Companies : ha
Setup : lovedrug
brt wides
sow S1

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:14 am

both people that ran for president did not present any thing that would be helpful to my life. imo i did not like both of them and wished that there were other people to vote for. but if i had to choose it would be obama because i did not like anything that romney had shown or presented that he would do.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:04 am

Glad Obama won!

Mitt Romney is a bloody mormon
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Companies : I own Weca bi$h
Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:06 am

I don't really care but I would vote for Obama if I had to vote.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axelwahl
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

Setup : FF G15 Zeph Engraved
FBS(duh?)
Wide Brts w/green witchcraft bushings
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:23 am

Not to sound like a dick, but if you're not in the USA, why do you guys care? O.o
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:31 am

Not so much caring, we're just interested? Aha ;D
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

Setup : FF G15 Zeph Engraved
FBS(duh?)
Wide Brts w/green witchcraft bushings
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:34 am

Oh, I could honestly care less xD
Back to top Go down
TomColbert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
TomColbert

Companies : Fingerboarding and Skateboarding
Setup : Yellowood Z3, Blackriver Trucks, Winkler Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:45 am

Wanted Vermin Supreme to win!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/colbertfb?feature=mhum
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:48 am

To quote Epic Rap Battles...

"By the power 'vested in me by this giant, bald bird, the president shall not be the shiniest of two turds!"

'Nuff said. And trust me, my wife's doing her dissertation on Mormons...anyone who says they're just a type of Christianity has never seen their crazy-ass Mason-style secret handshakes and passwords thing...it's actually scary...

Us Brits get the same fun decision soon too; a lying bastard, a child who's almost equally inept brother should have won, and a spineless back stabbed who's party will never even sniff power again. Huzzah for politics!

EDIT: More than any election in the world, the US election ha a worldwide effect. Look at the 2000 election, that led a coalition of nations into two wars. When was the last time the French premier or the UK's Prime Minister had that's much sway in world politics; not even to mention the huge say the US has in world economics...
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:13 am

I really hoped Obama won. I wouldn't want to know what would happen to US with a moron leading it.
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:19 am

Jayden H. wrote:
Not to sound like a dick, but if you're not in the USA, why do you guys care? O.o

because you're in one of the most powerful and influential countries in the world? if romney's ridiculousness had gone into power I'm sure there would have been some detremental effects for the rest of the planet. not that I claim to really know what I'm on about when it comes to politics but yea.
Back to top Go down
broxi
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
broxi

Companies : Sport, Music
Setup : Soma, BRR Trucks, TKYs, King Size vOnes, RipTape.

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:27 pm

kerryDETH wrote:
Jayden H. wrote:

because you're in one of the most powerful and influential countries in the world? if romney's ridiculousness had gone into power I'm sure there would have been some detremental effects for the rest of the planet. not that I claim to really know what I'm on about when it comes to politics but yea.

This. American politics has a huge influence on Britain. If you need any example, look no further than the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Widely unsupported in Britain, Blair still elected to go to war and support his good friend Bush.

As the biggest democratic power in the world, America has a ton of influence on the world.

I done my dissertation at uni on the relationship between America and Britain, it's really interesting to read about the history of the relationship and how it changed from Britain being the dominant party to America taking over!

Glad Obama won, but how shit would you feel if you weren't re-elected, considering that George Bush got two terms in office tongue
Back to top Go down
Big Tom.
Supporter
Supporter
Big Tom.

Setup : Red Wolf 31mm Split Ply
Ytrucks x4s
RV White Oaks
Ace Tape/Propaganda

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:08 pm

Jayden H. wrote:

why would i not care?? are you for real!! America is allies of my beautiful England so i want to know who will be working with my moron of a priminister.
Back to top Go down
Ken .I
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ken .I

Setup : Blosom 32mm
Brt wides
Substance Zeros
Ace tape
TKY's

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:32 pm

Im pretty happy to have Obama as our president again.
Congratz to Obama!
Back to top Go down
mitch-03
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
mitch-03

Setup : Blosom 32.5mm <3
Brt Wides,
Oak Roots,
Ace tape.

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:37 pm

Big Tom. wrote:
moron of a priminister.

true dat.
Back to top Go down
flickitfingerboards
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
flickitfingerboards

Setup : BW32mm classic skull graphic Bollie trucks, Winkler wheels brr edition.

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:45 pm

Congratz to Obama!
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:47 pm

I'm a little torn on who I wanted to win the election even though I don't know much about politics. I do have hope though with him having another four years that things will turn around. Also Jayden you should care more since that you are now legally an adult things are going to start affecting you a whole lot more now.
Back to top Go down
BrorS
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
BrorS

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:23 pm

kerryDETH wrote:
Jayden H. wrote:

Yeah kerry i totally agree with you, if Mitt woulda win i don't know what would happen with USA
Back to top Go down
Boffey
Boffey

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:29 pm

Id rather it was obama over romney, but there were better candidates then both of them, Ron Paul for example.
But most politicians are the same, they just get the masses cheering by saying they would do this and that and change the country, when they never do.
Back to top Go down
MamadouSow
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
MamadouSow

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Boffey wrote:
Id rather it was obama over romney, but there were better candidates then both of them, Ron Paul for example.
But most politicians are the same, they just get the masses cheering by saying they would do this and that and change the country, when they never do.
Exactly. Ron Paul would of had my vote if he was the nominee.
I'm glad Obama won though because now we have a chance at nationwide healthcare, probably no new wars in the next 4 years, we get to keep Social security, medicare, medicaid etc.

Jayden H. wrote:
Well if Romney won and declared war against Iran(for nuclear weapons that they don't have) then NATO countries such as France, Germany etc would send troops and that means foreign lives being at risk over a war America started. How many foreigners died in Iraq thanks to GW Bush how many are still dying in Afghanistan today...
Back to top Go down
timothyfortescue
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
timothyfortescue

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding and comics!
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm <3
BRT super silver wides (32mm)
Winkler wheels originals (white)
No logo bushings
Blackriver riptape original
Tech deck bolts

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:48 pm

Been American I think it is awesome that Barrack Obama won the elections, he brought down the terrorist that destroyed the twin towers when I was born and living in New york and killed tens of thousands of American people like myself, Well Done Obama!!
Back to top Go down
Boffey
Boffey

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:58 pm

timothyfortescue wrote:
he brought down the terrorist that destroyed the twin towers when I was born and living in New york and killed tens of thousands of American people like myself, Well Done Obama!!

Obama didnt kill bin laden personally, and there was no solid proof bin laden was even responsible for 911.
Around 3000 people died in 911, and I personally think it was used as an excuse to invade Iraq, where its predicted that there were over 100,000 civilian deaths alone since 2003. Fair enough the Iraq invasion was when Bush was in power, but still "the war on terrorism" claimed a hell of a lot more innocent lives than 911.

Im not even going to start on how bullshit the war on terrorism is...
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:31 pm

Romney is a Mormon.
Back to top Go down
BrorS
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
BrorS

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:05 pm

he got magic underpants
Back to top Go down
Billy Mackean
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Billy Mackean

Setup : Blosom graphic 32.5
BRT wides
G5 BRR EDs
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:58 pm

Jake R wrote:
wished that there were other people to vote for.

There were...

And yeah mucho relieved that the world isn't gonna end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama won! what is your opinions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next