Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalObama won! what is your opinions - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obama won! what is your opinions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trevor Westad
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Trevor Westad

Obama won! what is your opinions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:35 pm

worlds screwed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Companies : Designer @ ¿Maybe? Skateboards, Live Video Director @ Westgate Chapel, Friend of Ollie @ Compiny Fingerboards
Setup : Until further notice:
Homewood New Mold (Red smokestack graphic)
Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:15 am

wanted romney to win, but i'm not getting into politics
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FingerSeshNW
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:02 am

Boffey wrote:
timothyfortescue wrote:
he brought down the terrorist that destroyed the twin towers when I was born and living in New york and killed tens of thousands of American people like myself, Well Done Obama!!

Obama didnt kill bin laden personally, and there was no solid proof bin laden was even responsible for 911.
Around 3000 people died in 911, and I personally think it was used as an excuse to invade Iraq, where its predicted that there were over 100,000 civilian deaths alone since 2003. Fair enough the Iraq invasion was when Bush was in power, but still "the war on terrorism" claimed a hell of a lot more innocent lives than 911.

Im not even going to start on how bullshit the war on terrorism is...

I agree with you on some points Duke of Boffington III, but bin Laden has literally said he was responsible for it, very straightforward. I completely agree with your opposition to the war though, but at least he's dead now. Doesn't really make up for all the lives lost :/

And Jake, there were many other people we could've voted for, its just that most of us Americans are too dumb to realize it.
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

Setup : im not a cop dude

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:14 am

the lesser of the two evils won
Back to top Go down
Gurman
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Gurman

Companies : none.
Setup : Homewood New Mold
Foamy Greatness.
Ytrucks X3
Flatface G6D's

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:38 am

Glad Obama won, the USA finally gets obamacare. And although Obama will likely not clear the debt, he will keep the country stable. Canada is nothing without USA, so I'm glad obama won since he is on good terms with most Canadians.
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:45 pm

Boffey wrote:
Id rather it was obama over romney, but there were better candidates then both of them, Ron Paul for example.
But most politicians are the same, they just get the masses cheering by saying they would do this and that and change the country, when they never do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama won! what is your opinions   Obama won! what is your opinions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama won! what is your opinions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2