Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalNollieWheels Rail Review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NollieWheels Rail Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will Sparrow-Saunt

Companies : findlocalhotmoms.com
Setup : Weca (what else?)
BRTs
FF Wheels

NollieWheels Rail Review Empty
PostSubject: NollieWheels Rail Review   NollieWheels Rail Review EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:54 am

NollieWheels Rail Review Dscf2210

Hi Guys, here's my review and thoughts about my NollieWheels Rail happy

Shipping-
Shipping was fantastic! As per usual, Nollie sent the rail first class from Germany so it turned up in 3 days which is super-fast from overseas. There were a bunch of non-slides and stickers, so 10/10

First Impressions-
I opened it out of the box and I automatically thought that it was going to be sick! I had a quick look at it and it looked perfect, you can tell that the rail is bent pieces of iron welded onto bases! On the bad side I thought it would be too long for my preference (don't make a stupid joke out of that statement..) but after a few moments it started to feel just right so 9/10

Craftsmanship-
As I said earlier, the rail is bent pieces of iron welded perfectly onto the bases. A lot of people say that these rails are just kitchen door handles but if you saw it in front of your eyes and had a small session on it then you would change you mind within a second. The metal which is used is perfect for grinds, it grinds very smooth without any wax so you don't need wax to make it grind nicely but if you want to use wax then by all means, use wax. The rail isn't too heavy so you need non-slides but sometimes it's better if it's lighter if you like to take things around with you happy So yeah, the craftsmanship is pretty much perfect so 9.75/10

Performance-
To be honest I have pretty much covered the performance in the craftsmanship section but here's a quick recap! The rail grinds so smooth it's unreal, in my opinion the metal is a higher quality that the copings used on BRR boxes, I can't compare it to a BRR rail as I've never owned one before but I can imagine at the standard of BRR products and NW products that it would be a close one on the best rail out of the two. The rail isn't too heavy as I said earlier which means that you need non-sliders in order to get the best results out of the rail. The rail isn't too high and the bases are quite large so then the rail won't fall over, but like on any rail, if you land on the rail too hard at an angle it will fall but that's expected if you're being aggressive. In my opinion, this rail is my favorite obstacle that I own and if I were you I'd definitely go and get one! You won't regret it! 10/10

Overall rating-
I love this rail to bits and even though it's just a simple rail I just can't get enough of it! The amount of fun I've had with the rail is ridiculous! It is a very cheap rail for such high-quality at €15! It grinds smooth, it's a nice weight and an overall beast of a rail I'd have to give this rail a 9.75/10!

[i]Buy one from http://www.nolliewheels.com
Thank you for reading my review on the NollieWheels rail!

Last edited by Will Sparrow-Saunt on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flippyfingerboards
Simon_Quigley
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Simon_Quigley

Setup : finga blue graphic
wides
labs
china

PostSubject: Re: NollieWheels Rail Review   NollieWheels Rail Review EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:08 am

nice review Will! cant wait to get one myself!
Back to top Go down
TheFingerBreaker
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
TheFingerBreaker

Setup : Zilly Deck
Ytrucks X3
Winkler Wheels Classic
China Tape

PostSubject: Re: NollieWheels Rail Review   NollieWheels Rail Review EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:22 pm

Nice review! Never really owned a rail except a homemade one would love to buy one happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FingerBreaker07
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NollieWheels Rail Review   NollieWheels Rail Review Empty

Back to top Go down

NollieWheels Rail Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1