Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalI'll help design parks! - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'll help design parks!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TomasM
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
TomasM

I'll help design parks! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll help design parks!   I'll help design parks! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:52 am

You kids are nuts, haha. What's banning me going to do? Is it going to stop me from being sarcastic?
Back to top Go down
Bobby.
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: I'll help design parks!   I'll help design parks! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:53 am

Lol^
Back to top Go down
Flippedoutfb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Flippedoutfb

Companies : FingerPrintRamps.
Setup : 32mm yellowwood wasp deck,Ytruck32mm x4 ed whitecolor with oak acid green wheels.derik j handmade 32mm deck with brr32mm trucks ff brr edition wheels.30mm,Yellowood dl headset graphic,blackriver trucks,FF G7O dual wheels.THose are my main 3 sets at the moment.

PostSubject: Re: I'll help design parks!   I'll help design parks! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:33 am

I think that the corners of your park should have more flow into them as some of them just come to a stop if that makes any since, and I would take the one smaller rail out since you cant come at it from back it just kinda sits there in the way ,but its got good stuff in as well a few mods and it would be a nice little park.
Back to top Go down
huggiemanbearpig
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
huggiemanbearpig

PostSubject: Re: I'll help design parks!   I'll help design parks! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:04 am

TomasM wrote:
You kids are nuts, haha. What's banning me going to do? Is it going to stop me from being sarcastic?

It will stop you from being sarcastic,rude,mean,and self righteous on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: I'll help design parks!   I'll help design parks! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:52 am

TomasM wrote:
No, it probably won't stop you from being sarcastic. That's not really the point tho. I don't give a flying fuck what you do in real life, but if you act like you talk on here you probably don't have a whole lot of friends, which leads me to believe you're a) trolling, which is pretty fucking useless and has no point here or b) are actually a douche, and actually believe even one is a "fggt" in which case I'm sorry you have that kind of outlook. Either way, there's no point in being a dick on here, it doesn't make you cool. And if you think it does, I'm sorry for you.
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Companies : Designer @ ¿Maybe? Skateboards, Live Video Director @ Westgate Chapel, Friend of Ollie @ Compiny Fingerboards
Setup : Until further notice:
Homewood New Mold (Red smokestack graphic)
Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: I'll help design parks!   I'll help design parks! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:19 am

ken thats sick!

here's one i'm working on right now, without rails, texture, and coping. it's designed to be ridden in circles around the whole thing haha. 8 feet long, 2 wide.

I'll help design parks! - Page 2 22408650

I'll help design parks! - Page 2 27947840

I'll help design parks! - Page 2 82263249

I'll help design parks! - Page 2 47348648
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FingerSeshNW
TomasM
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
TomasM

PostSubject: Re: I'll help design parks!   I'll help design parks! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:21 am

Oliver32.5 wrote:

No, it probably won't stop you from being sarcastic. That's not really the point tho. I don't give a flying fuck what you do in real life, but if you act like you talk on here you probably don't have a whole lot of friends, which leads me to believe you're a) trolling, which is pretty fucking useless and has no point here or b) are actually a douche, and actually believe even one is a "fggt" in which case I'm sorry you have that kind of outlook. Either way, there's no point in being a dick on here, it doesn't make you cool. And if you think it does, I'm sorry for you.

Please don't say that word on here, there's some people who don't give one and might take offense to it.
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Companies : Designer @ ¿Maybe? Skateboards, Live Video Director @ Westgate Chapel, Friend of Ollie @ Compiny Fingerboards
Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: I'll help design parks!   I'll help design parks! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:24 am

tomas you cant expect us to want you here if youre going to act like a massive douche
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: I'll help design parks!   I'll help design parks! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:40 pm

^lol well said. AWESOME park by the way. I'm exited to see it with rails and textures and such.
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Companies : I own Weca bi$h
Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: I'll help design parks!   I'll help design parks! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Omg Taylor, that looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axelwahl
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

PostSubject: Re: I'll help design parks!   I'll help design parks! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:07 pm

TomasM wrote:
uneducated, im og fggtz

You're not OG. You're a dick.
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: I'll help design parks!   I'll help design parks! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:09 am

thanks guys! someday i'll make it a reality
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll help design parks!   I'll help design parks! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll help design parks!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2