Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWhy did you start fingerboarding? - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why did you start fingerboarding?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

Why did you start fingerboarding? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why did you start fingerboarding?   Why did you start fingerboarding? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:25 pm

Ha
Back to top Go down
laserfbs
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
laserfbs

Companies : None
Setup : Scooter
Caprisun
Big ass nigga

PostSubject: Re: Why did you start fingerboarding?   Why did you start fingerboarding? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:40 pm

I always played eith them as a kid but always borrowed them from my frienfI saw a single tech deck left in the toysrus next to the Legos which I was there tu but. The tech deck was 5 dollars, and to this day I still have it, and use it for nostalgia. After years of using the original tech deck, and using a small homemade box to store my stuff from the others I had bought, and then I searched tech deck on my computer and found mike schneiders rendezvous 5 video and was hooked. After about a year of using my tech deck, I bought a Holywood deck, and lived it. I ended up quitting because I was bullied and sort of lost friends because I had a stupid tech decks. About 4 months later I found my old setup, and fell in love again. I bought some g4 wheels, as well as new trucks and tape for my board. Then I got better boards later on, and managed to get to rendezvous 13, and had so much fun! I couldn't do any tricks besides the Ollie, and someone still filmed me, and taught me how to kick flip, and hung out with me all day.
Back to top Go down
Boffey
Boffey

PostSubject: Re: Why did you start fingerboarding?   Why did you start fingerboarding? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:00 pm

Always liked skateboarding as a kid, played tony hawks games <3 and had tech decks
Started skateboarding properly when i was like 12 or 13, then found fingerboarding, then bought a close up then a no comply complete when i was 14-15 in 2009.
Back to top Go down
Pureskate
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Pureskate

PostSubject: Re: Why did you start fingerboarding?   Why did you start fingerboarding? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:45 pm

sebastiaanKruik wrote:
for the money, fame and bitches

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: Why did you start fingerboarding?   Why did you start fingerboarding? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:50 pm

I do it cause every one on imstagram has one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did you start fingerboarding?   Why did you start fingerboarding? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why did you start fingerboarding?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2