Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFingerboarding Supplies @ Home Depot - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fingerboarding Supplies @ Home Depot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay W
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

Setup : G12
Brt's
Oaks
Rip

Fingerboarding Supplies @ Home Depot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Supplies @ Home Depot   Fingerboarding Supplies @ Home Depot - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:43 pm

Zink wrote:
Just say you are making a meth lab

YYYESSS!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Supplies @ Home Depot   Fingerboarding Supplies @ Home Depot - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:47 pm

Zink wrote:
Just say you are making a meth lab
Back to top Go down
Strawberry_Crush
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Strawberry_Crush

Setup : Blosom 32.5mm / Ytrucks X4 / G6-5 / Riptape

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Supplies @ Home Depot   Fingerboarding Supplies @ Home Depot - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:16 am

I've experienced this before.

I went into Home Depot last week to look for some door handles and stuff to make a rail out of. I spend like 10 minutes looking around and I can't find any door-related things so I go up to this one guy and just ask where they keep the doorknobs and stuff and he looks at me all weird and asks what I need it for. I tell him it's for fingerboarding and he gives me this horrible look and asks me for tree fiddy. At this point I realise the Home Depot employee is actually a 500ft tall dinosaur from the Paleolithic era.

(if you're lost:http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/tree-fiddy)
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Supplies @ Home Depot   Fingerboarding Supplies @ Home Depot - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:15 am

and it was about that time.. I high 5ed you for that reference happy

I brought my door handle rail I made forever ago off ebay, way cheaper than in a store.
Back to top Go down
MrsKatmus
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
MrsKatmus

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Supplies @ Home Depot   Fingerboarding Supplies @ Home Depot - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:39 am

We have a Claus Ohlsen in Newcastle and it is the freaking tits!!! Like, it's no IKEA but it's close.
Back to top Go down
SamW
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
SamW

Companies : all of them

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Supplies @ Home Depot   Fingerboarding Supplies @ Home Depot - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:59 am

The people at my local hardware store are total dicks Usually I'll tell them what it's for and somewhat explain fingerboarding, and everytime I get an, "Ummmmmm, well thats definitely new" or "Aren't you a little old? Do you actually skate with your feet?" or the worse one was when I was trying to find bondo for a mold and when I explained the concept of fingerboarding one of the employees, and he called like four of his buddies and I had to explain it to them too. They ended up just saying it was a total waste of time and that I should play a sport or something.
So now I just say that I'm making models for school.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SammyWilken?feature=mhee
kiwi95
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer

Setup :

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Supplies @ Home Depot   Fingerboarding Supplies @ Home Depot - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:49 am

littleskateboards wrote:
The people at my local hardware store are total dicks Usually I'll tell them what it's for and somewhat explain fingerboarding, and everytime I get an, "Ummmmmm, well thats definitely new" or "Aren't you a little old? Do you actually skate with your feet?" or the worse one was when I was trying to find bondo for a mold and when I explained the concept of fingerboarding one of the employees, and he called like four of his buddies and I had to explain it to them too. They ended up just saying it was a total waste of time and that I should play a sport or something.
So now I just say that I'm making models for school.
been there done that. i make something up, its a lot easier , im done explaining to people why im buy this or that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Supplies @ Home Depot   Fingerboarding Supplies @ Home Depot - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fingerboarding Supplies @ Home Depot

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2